DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY EVERYONE THE PHONE NUMBER TO THE RADIO SHOW HAS CHANGED IT IS NOW 929 477 1073 cALL IN TONIGHT AT 7PM

HEY EVERYONE THE PHONE NUMBER TO THE RADIO SHOW HAS CHANGED IT IS NOW 929 477 1073 cALL IN TONIGHT AT 7PM

Is the link the same to the show tonight??

Also - are they allowing callers to speak directly to them tonight?
Because I have a few close friends that have had some direct contact with KT (as he searched for the new apt on Hayes St) and some other interesting info -things that on WS we consider - not factual - I was going to pull those cards tonight - to see if it stirred up any direct response or truth....I wanted to last night - but things were getting emotional and I couldn't do it.

However, I heard that they may not allow callers. anyone know?

Because I have a few close friends that have had some direct contact with KT (as he searched for the new apt on Hayes St) and some other interesting info -things that on WS we consider - not factual - I was going to pull those cards tonight - to see if it stirred up any direct response or truth....I wanted to last night - but things were getting emotional and I couldn't do it.

Not sure if it will eventually be opened up for questions.

I hope they spoke to LE.

PM the host and maybe he will let your call through.

Not sure if it will eventually be opened up for questions.

I hope they spoke to LE.

Thanks for info. Spoke with LE... The family or the folks I know who gave me that info? If you are speaking of the latter- of course they did- or else I would never bring the subject up. But appreciate the concern. If I can get through- ill be calling in.
Edited to add: one subject matter LE knows about-because they were there...I just never heard it on the news and the other piece I didn't think had real relevancy- until they showed up to Hayes st apt to evict and nothing was in it. I mentioned these things early on- but was told that unless I could link to it 9on media it was a rumor- so, the folks that actually saw these things have done their part through tip line- I would just like to see a reaction if it was brought up to them personally.

Has anyone noticed what appears to be a spike in homicides and shootings in the areas within a few miles of both the SE and NE neighborhoods that surround the Kenilworth, Bladensburg Rd/New York Ave corridor?

"The victim has been identified as Jerome Edwin Turner, 57, of Northeast D.C."

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...-wednesday-is-suicide-or-homicide-102238.html

"At approximately 9:50 p.m., officers from the sixth district responded to the 5400 block of Nannie Helen Burroughs Avenue for a call of a shooting. Upon arrival, they found an adult male suffering from apparent gunshot wounds.

The man was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

The victim has been identified as 22-year-old Charles Melvin Parrish of Northeast D.C.

A possible suspect is described as being a black male in his 20s wearing a black coat, blue jeans and a black ski mask."

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/04/one-dead-following-shooting-in-northeast-d-c--101727.html

Four people injured in shooting in Southeast Washington ...
3 days ago - The shooting occurred early Monday in Southeast Washington near ... in the 1500 block of 19th Street SE, near Minnesota and Pennsylvania avenues. ... The incident happened in the Queens Chapel area of Northeast DC.
1500 19th St SE, Washington, DC 20020
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...9ab78a-c3c2-11e3-bcec-b71ee10e9bc3_story.html

These are just a few that I found in about 1/2 an hour of research.

Thanks for info. Spoke with LE... The family or the folks I know who gave me that info? If you are speaking of the latter- of course they did- or else I would never bring the subject up. But appreciate the concern. If I can get through- ill be calling in.
Edited to add: one subject matter LE knows about-because they were there...I just never heard it on the news and the other piece I didn't think had real relevancy- until they showed up to Hayes st apt to evict and nothing was in it. I mentioned these things early on- but was told that unless I could link to it 9on media it was a rumor- so, the folks that actually saw these things have done their part through tip line- I would just like to see a reaction if it was brought up to them personally.

Yes, that incident that hasn't been in the news... it would be interesting to hear their responses.

Still no Relisha? Where is our girl???!!!! :tantrum: :please: :tantrum: :please:

Sy said on last night's show that she has to stay strong for her three boys. SY doesn't have custody of her three boys, as they were removed from her custody. I think that is one more way that SY deflects questions she doesn't want to answer. I hope those three boys are not in the custody of MYT or AY! Now she says she knew nothing about Relisha ever going anywhere with KLT. Why is SY lying about this? Doesn't she realize she's on video saying the opposite? Why didn't SY call MYT and AY out when this all came to light? Why is she changing her stories yet again? What is it she knows about MYT & AY that she has kept quiet about? What do SY, MYT and AY know that they don't want anyone else to know? And the biggest questions, What happened to Relisha and where is she??

I will be gobsmacked if they all three agree to something like that. I am betting dollars to donuts that MYT and AY were listening last night. And I just do not see them all three being on at the same time where we can observe/hear the dynamic and exchange.

Not gonna happen.

As to SY saying MYT and AY won't speak to her, I found that funny because when a reporter showed up to inteview MYT at AY's home a while back SY showed up unexpectedly and the reporter was able to witness what she described as a touching family reunion. It was stated this was touching because the ladies said they hadn't seen one another in a while.

Then SY proceeded to give an unscheduled interview.

So when did things change from happy reunion to not speaking? and why were they reuniting in the first place since their beloved baby girl was missing??

So sick of all the crap not adding up.

video at the link. I can't find an easy way to figure out the date of the broadcast or the interview but there all three ladies are, seemingly speaking and having touching reunions. http://archive.wusa9.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=3450780376001

The government and the school are to blame btw.

A poster asked this same question on their "main thread" or wall (?) and they have a show nightly (Monday - Saturday)

I am still looking for a link specific to this evening.

Sorry that's not very helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe take the link from yesterday and change the date in the url?

eta it just goes to this http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kwdcradiolive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member