DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AW/TW saying AY is lying, and she never did anything for Relisha. And he's going on about how he's not eating again.

AW" can't eat, sleep. etc.".....but I sure see him playing nonstop FB games!

Impossible - someone will link the replay. :no:

I scribe a LOT but there's no way to tell who is yelling, there's a ton of profanity, and you're better off hearing this for yourself.

No offense intended :seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No no, my comment was a joke :) But hey, if anybody does transcript JS,I would like my transcript without all the curse words.. Had to step away I thought I was at "The club".

Good news is I'm putting a nickel in for every curse word they're throwing out and we're now up $35.75...

AW, "my daughter was not missing during that time when I was on Facebook with those money pics, those pictures don't have anything to do with my daughter being missing."

"That's why I deactivated my account, the FBI was watching my page I don't know why...."

(I think I know why, AW!)

11 year old girl on talking about how scared Relisha must be right now. :(

It's sweet, but her mother doesn't need to let her listen to this @#)$*(&@#!!!

Out of the mouths of babes! She boiled it down to what is important! How did they respond to her?

All of these kids in the system and shelters. This is just sad. So sad.

Why won't Relisha Rudd's mother get on the phone? Why would all these people lie about doing things for the family?

Now AW saying Tiara doesn't have custody of her own kids......good lord.

AW back to bashing everyone else. And "don't nobody KNOW what I'm going through. I'm not this bad person everyone keeps trying to make me out to be, Keith, I not."

It's alllll about him, as usual.

Out of the mouths of babes! She boiled it down to what is important! How did they respond to her?

He had the other idiots on mute, it was just a caller and her daughter on the line. AW seems a little calmer now, though.

So on March 1st, after the instagram video, AY said SY, the boys and RR left with their uncle D. Did I hear that correctly?
If so I'd like to hear what SY says about that

Every time AW say something about "hand on the Bible, my hand to God, etc." all I think is liar liar pants on fire!

my kids mother? what... stop talking in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing