DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wistv.com/story/25396444...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

<snipped by me>

"we are adding a requirement that if our staff cannot locate a child or family within 72 hours, they must contact law enforcement for assistance."

This DSS policy change is occurring in South Carolina. It will be a life-saving policy for at-risk children. Another Relisha may not go missing for 19+ days if every state would implement this.

JMO

http://www.wistv.com/story/25396444...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

<snipped by me>

"we are adding a requirement that if our staff cannot locate a child or family within 72 hours, they must contact law enforcement for assistance."

This DSS policy change is occurring in South Carolina. It will be a life-saving policy for at-risk children. Another Relisha may not go missing for 19+ days if every state would implement this.

JMO

Thanks for posting this, baltolady! I currently live in SC, but I hadn't heard this yet. This is GREAT news for kids in the SC DSS system!!! :dance: :dance:

BBM. ITA!!!

Jan Jeffcoat &#8207;@janjeffcoat 5m
2nite on @wusa9 at 7 and 11...an indepth look at what's new in the @findrelisharudd case. #RelishaRudd @BruceLeshan @RussPtacek @mcgintyman

wusa- both wanted the divorce

They married 7/1990

MPD continues to actively search and following up on tips. Tips coming in at a steady rate. They say most likely KT took RR to the park and disposed of her...in a dumpster or somewhere there. (Dumpster is then taken to VA.)

A grand jury has been impaneled to look into OofJ charges

yes! Thank you popsicle

Today is the first day of May. Two months since Relisha disappeared, and still we wait to know what happened to her and where she is. I hope those responsible will be held accountable soon.

Praying for Justice for Relisha.

<snipped by me>

JMO

WHY even wait 72 hours?? Don't they know what can happen to a child in just 2 hours??!! The system is soooo messed up!! IMO

MPD continues to actively search and following up on tips. Tips coming in at a steady rate. They say most likely KT took RR to the park and disposed of her...in a dumpster or somewhere there. (Dumpster is then taken to VA.)

I can't believe this part. I just can't. I'm sorry. Thanks for posting Pops.

WHY even wait 72 hours?? Don't they know what can happen to a child in just 2 hours??!! The system is soooo messed up!! IMO

I agree. 72 hours is too long too. Why not as soon as a child is missed? You look as soon as a child is missing.

Anyone watch the special? Im Central time so Im not sure what time it comes on or whether it can be viewed online. Does WUSA9 have any new info?

I posted the new info I heard from the show as best I could. It's in the couple posts up from this. They will have this on again at 11pm est or 1hr 10 minutes from this post.

http://archive.wusa9.com/video/breakingvideo.aspx

BBM. This just caused my heart to skip a beat...can't catch my breath...can barely see to type because of the tears falling from my eyes...I just can't go there...

I didn't get a chance to catch the show, appreciate the updates, pops.

Think I need to log out for a while, and I never log out...maybe just step away for a while. It's bedtime, but I won't be able to sleep, idk...

I can't believe this part. I just can't. I'm sorry. Thanks for posting Pops.

BBM. This just caused my heart to skip a beat...can't catch my breath...can barely see to type because of the tears falling from my eyes...I just can't go there...

I didn't get a chance to catch the show, appreciate the updates, pops.

Think I need to log out for a while, and I never log out...maybe just step away for a while. It's bedtime, but I won't be able to sleep, idk...

I am
CRUSHED!

I haven't ever been able to post theories that refer to Relisha NOT coming home. Call it irrational, but that's just how it has been for me.

Now, I can't bring myself to watch the video replay. Thank you popsicle for posting the update to the thread.

I am with you Cinnamon. I need to process this, reconcile it with known facts. My head is reminding me that Chief Lanier specifically stated the search of Kenilworth was for Relisha - but instead they recovered KLT.

My heart is not ready to go to there yet. I know there are details we touched on briefly before we had the KWE to discuss. Like the fact that KLT's sublet apartment had access to Kenilworth, IIRC.

Who had access (in and out) prior to the eviction raid? Just because it was found empty doesn't mean it doesn't hold potential leads. Whoever cleaned it out had plenty of advanced notice - and my point is the proximity to the park. :moo:

It needs to be mapped out and analyzed so we can sleuth how it all fits - especially in light of what popsicle has posted.

I need to steel myself to watch the video - but not tonight. Tonight I will light a candle, pray, and cry. :candle: :tears:

Tomorrow, I will sleuth anew

WHERE IS RELISHA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads