Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am
CRUSHED!

I haven't ever been able to post theories that refer to Relisha NOT coming home. Call it irrational, but that's just how it has been for me.

Now, I can't bring myself to watch the video replay. Thank you popsicle for posting the update to the thread.

I am with you Cinnamon. I need to process this, reconcile it with known facts. My head is reminding me that Chief Lanier specifically stated the search of Kenilworth was for Relisha - but instead they recovered KLT.

My heart is not ready to go to there yet. I know there are details we touched on briefly before we had the KWE to discuss. Like the fact that KLT's sublet apartment had access to Kenilworth, IIRC.

Who had access (in and out) prior to the eviction raid? Just because it was found empty doesn't mean it doesn't hold potential leads. Whoever cleaned it out had plenty of advanced notice - and my point is the proximity to the park. :moo:

It needs to be mapped out and analyzed so we can sleuth how it all fits - especially in light of what popsicle has posted.

I need to steel myself to watch the video - but not tonight. Tonight I will light a candle, pray, and cry. :candle: :tears:

Tomorrow, I will sleuth anew

WHERE IS RELISHA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM. Same here, kimi. I posted the link, but I haven't watched it yet. Maybe tomorrow...

Goodnight, all. :offtobed:

*hugs* I'm at the point where I can't comment at all on the case, I'm just too emotional to do much more than check in and read once a day or so. Burying my head in the sand...
BBM. This just caused my heart to skip a beat...can't catch my breath...can barely see to type because of the tears falling from my eyes...I just can't go there...

I didn't get a chance to catch the show, appreciate the updates, pops.

Think I need to log out for a while, and I never log out...maybe just step away for a while. It's bedtime, but I won't be able to sleep, idk...

I don't want to believe it.
It's too raw.
It's too unfair.
But just in case.

O flock of heavenly cranes
Cover this child with your wings.

MPD continues to actively search and following up on tips. Tips coming in at a steady rate. They say most likely KT took RR to the park and disposed of her...in a dumpster or somewhere there. (Dumpster is then taken to VA.)

No. :please:

Has MY ever said who's party she was planning to take RR to on 3/16 or after? Just watched an interview where MY said she spoke to KT on 3/12 about the tablet and asked him to bring RR home on Sunday 3/16 for a birthday party. I know AY said that one of the boys and the Uncle's birthday party was on the 8th. WHO's party was supposed to be on the 16th?

What a shot to the gut......I need to walk away for a while. I just can't accept that our little girl is gone. My heart just hurts......I feel like I personally failed Relisha. I know that is ridiculous, but that is how I feel. As an adult and as a parent, I just can't wrap my head and heart around her being given away...sold....whatever truly happened. I just have a sick sick feeling we are never going to really know what happened. I just don't know what else to say. I need to go have a good cry in the shower this morning. Ugh...this really REALLY hurts.

So sorry you were failed baby girl. If you are gone, I know you are in heaven...precious angel.....

I haven't posted on this case but I've been reading here every day and I've listened to most of the BTR shows. I just wanted to say I am saddened by the news that was shared yesterday about the possibilities of what happened to our dear Relisha. I have read this entire thread and I just want to offer my ((((HUGS)))) to all of you who are hurting right now. I hope everyone comes back, I can understand needing a break, but this little girl needs us now more than ever. If something horrible has happened to her, then we need to see that RR receives the justice she deserves and if she is still out there somewhere then we need to help bring her home. Let us Sleuth On and never forget this beautiful little one! #FindRelishaRudd

The address Kahlil Tatum listed on the separation papers, on the 2500 block of N street SE, is the same address DC police officers responded to with a warrant and "observed a large sum of US Currency on a table in plain view." Among other things, the search recovered 2 passports, multiple cell phones, $87 in cash, and children's clothing and shoes.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/inv...sha-rudd-filed-to-separate-from-wife/7747645/

The address Kahlil Tatum listed on the separation papers, on the 2500 block of N street SE, is the same address DC police officers responded to with a warrant and "observed a large sum of US Currency on a table in plain view." Among other things, the search recovered 2 passports, multiple cell phones, $87 in cash, and children's clothing and shoes.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/inv...sha-rudd-filed-to-separate-from-wife/7747645/
This quote has always baffled me. "A large sum of 'US Currency' on a table..."

Was this in addition to the $87.00 in cash. Cuz that is certainly not a large sum of money.

Was the large sum of US Currency possibly Traveler's Checks?

I do believe I have found the elusive Granddaughter. I'm just trying to ensure the definite link to the family. Does anyone remember a picture of Relisha and another little girl of the same age floating around? I do recall one, but cannot remember where it was from but it was suspected it she might be the granddaughter. For some reason I think it may have been posted on KT's FB page, or commented on by him, I could be completely wrong though. I cannot find it for the life of me...

I recall seeing a pic of Relisha with another little girl similar in age. Cannot recall on whose FB page it was and simply assumed the child in the pic with her was one of her cousins.

Take a look at more of the interview with MYT from last month.The reporter says MYT still believes Relisha is still alive, but she told her about a dream MYT had after KLT was found dead. In the interview, MYT starts out by saying that every morning when she wakes up, she talk to Relisha's picture, she kisses Relisha's picture, and she prays with her picture. The night before this interview MYT had a dream and MYT goes on to tell the reporter about the dream she had.

http://www.wusa9.com/videos/news/local/2014/05/01/8592713/

MYT talks about a dream she had of choking and of someone buried alive, hearing them and that she felt herself reaching out, but when she was reaching out, she felt herself choking and she sat staight up. MYT also says in the dream she heard the voices, but didn't see the face, and the voice was the voice of a child. MYT says it was like a black spot over the face, but the voice was a child, she's reaching out, but she's choking at the same time, and she's reaching out for somebody to help her. The reporter, sorry, I forgot her name, said MYT told her she only had this dream after KLT's body was found. MYT had told AY about this dream, and AY had encouraged MYT to tell the reporter about her dream.

The male reporter, Bruce Leshan's (?) police sources told him police believe that KLT likely killed Relisha and put her body in a dumpster and Relisha may never be found.

Also said in the beginning of this video, whether SY, AY and MYT could be indited for hampering the police efforts to find Relisha, investigators are not revealing when a Grand Jury could meet, their focus is on finding Relisha dead or alive.

MYT's dream could mean several things. To me, it could be guilty knowledge of what happened to Relisha, and/or MYT's fears of prison. MYT could very well wind up in prison for whatever her part in what happened to Relisha. That could definitly feel like being buried alive. I don't think this is what happened to Relisha, because if MYT had guilty knowledge of this happening to Relisha and had this dream after KLT was found dead, imo, no way would she tell the reporter this. I think MYT's dream is fear of going to prison.

What do you all think?

Oh, can someone tell me the reporter's name?

TIA

I think I best keep my opinions to myself about MYT's dream.

I do believe I have found the elusive Granddaughter. I'm just trying to ensure the definite link to the family. Does anyone remember a picture of Relisha and another little girl of the same age floating around? I do recall one, but cannot remember where it was from but it was suspected it she might be the granddaughter. For some reason I think it may have been posted on KT's FB page, or commented on by him, I could be completely wrong though. I cannot find it for the life of me...

i can remeber some pictures of relisha and a cousin on SY's facebook page.

This case is so horrible. Even though I believe MYT is very much involved in whatever happened to Relisha, and even though in some way MYT's dream screams out her guilt, I have to believe that if what MYT dreamed is what happened to Relisha, MYT wouldn't dare tell AY or the reporter anything. Of course it's possible, but MYT has been around the block a few times at least, so I think her dream is more about her fear of being convicted for her part in whatever happened to Relisha, and her fear of going to prison.

If this is what happened to Relisha, would MYT ever breathe a word of this dream to anyone? I don't think so.

MYT's dream could mean several things. To me, it could be guilty knowledge of what happened to Relisha, and/or MYT's fears of prison. MYT could very well wind up in prison for whatever her part in what happened to Relisha. That could definitly feel like being buried alive. I don't think this is what happened to Relisha, because if MYT had guilty knowledge of this happening to Relisha and had this dream after KLT was found dead, imo, no way would she tell the reporter this. I think MYT's dream is fear of going to prison.

What do you all think?

TIA

That makes total sense to me. When watching the interview, something jumped out at me, @ approx. the 1 min. 30 sec. mark MYT says: "I'm reaching out, but I'm reaching out for somebody to help me"
WTHeck??? I swear this family is all about CYA.

What do you all think?

TIA

BBM. Jan Jeffcoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members