DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KW has taken on more than he can chew. He had better get a lawyer for the show.

Im all for privacy rights but NOT with this family. Tap ALL their lines and send them to GITMO for some shock therapy if they don't get their stories straight soon.

Illegal and WRONG. :(

KW: when asked if he would come on the show, IR gave him the run around (I can't discuss the case, my lawyer says blah blah, but he spoke to QB).

when KW played it back for IR (caught red handed) & IR started stuttering

:thud:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KW needs to be careful. Blog radio or not, you can't lie to folks, secretly record them and then air it on the internet. NOT cool. No matter what you think about the person.

KW: MTY & AY has shown KW that IR is not supposed to be in contact with the family. What kind of person listens to a lawyer & stays away from a vigil for their child???? No one can keep me from a vigil - not even the POTUS!

#PREACH

I agree with KW!

Tiara is on the air
One on one with KW

:fence:

It is legal to record phone conversations in DC as long as one person knows.

So I can not tap in and record a conversation between two people. But if I am personally speaking to someone I can record my conversation with them without telling them I am recording it.

Remember Linda Tripp? That was in MD, in MD it is illegal. DC = legal.

Ok, if this recording was not done with IR permission tonight this is a major concern. Even if there is no actual legal ramifications, this is a problems as far as trust is concerned.
IMO KW may end up loosing all of the credibility that he has gained. There is also the possibility that he could end up causing even more problems with LE being able to prosecute those responsible.

Just because it's legal,doesn't make it right.

I don't think Tiara has any info, just wants to pile on. IMO

IMHO any man who had relations with a woman like SY is surely screwed up himself. I do not expect anything more from IR than I do from SY.

Seems to me like he was just some dude from the hood who is trying to get laid.

I'll be honest: as much of a train wreck as this radio show gets when all of the cursing and yelling starts, I can understand why someone with an ounce of self-preservation does not want to go on it. I do not fault IR for not wanting to deal with this show. Sure, it is bad that it looks like he isn't being proactive in finding Relisha, but I refuse to judge him for not wanting to participate in this radio show.

Illegal and WRONG. :(

Im new here, not trying to ruffle any feathers, but when it comes to this case I could give a rats behind about the "rights" of these people. They did not care about the RIGHT of Relisha to be cared for properly. I think its is WONDERFUL that they are stupid enough to incriminate themselves on internet radio and I hope LE is using every word of them against them. We need more "community justice" and brave people like Warren to weed out these child exploiters.

What is tiara supposed to bring to the situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine