DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!! Like right now! Let her all of a sudden come dancing down the street with a parade and tons of purple balloons screaming "No... I AM RELISHA RUDD!"

This is what dreams are made of!!!!!!
:fireworks:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You totally nailed it on the second guy! I have always believed that second guy knows something! Right on OldWidow! ( I feel kinda disrespectful calling you that! Sorry!) Was his name ever released? I know we can't really sleuth him, but was just curious what connection he had to KT. Friend? Cousin? Just curious. You guys are always so awesome about answering my questions! I was just saying in another thread that I am so impressed with all of those who can follow multiple threads here and be able to be on top of it all. I keep mixing cases up and am getting lost and forgetting info!

You guys are all amazing!! I have followed some threads here last two or three days that had some abducted children found safe. Oh...how I wish that I would log on and see Found Safe next to Relisha's name. I keep that thought and wish very close in prayer. :please:

Kimi, I know both of us (as many others are too) so emotionally involved and vested in this case. You are a constant presence here for our little girl. You have so much heart and you have a beautiful soul. Just wanted to give you a big (((((((HUG))))))) and keep up the amazing work you do! Ok I am just rambling now. Everything is JMO.

Come home baby girl.....you are so missed and so loved

:gthanks: StormyNights

:grouphug:

#FindRelisha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QUOTE-Was his name ever released? I know we can't really sleuth him, but was just curious what connection he had to KT. Friend? Cousin? Just curious.

Oh...how I wish that I would log on and see Found Safe next to Relisha's name.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Stormy Night, his name was released in the Amber Alert, Ricky Sheridan Lyles. He was married to Tatum's sister.

And as for the last part quoted above--Amen! And I am praying this too :)

:please: Find Relisha !!!!!! Today !!!!

Schmae, Thank you for your faithfulness to Relisha! I have to tell your post regarding Relisha still coming home alive the other day when all the :drama: went down at the park gave me all that much more hope that Relisha will be found alive! :loveyou: In fact, everyone here makes me believe that Relisha will be found safe. :seeya:

YES!!! Like right now! Let her all of a sudden come dancing down the street with a parade and tons of purple balloons screaming "No... I AM RELISHA RUDD!"

What Kimi said. . . Love it! :seeya:

I called cooperate again and left another message for J.D.' I understand completely if he also is unable to answers questions, but I'll let you know I've been ignored by more important people than him :) .
I thanked him on my message for listening to my rambling and also asked him to get some posters up with info number and text number at (3500 Hayes) for each resident.

Turtle Pie' that is BEAUTIFUL!!' I'm visioning this happening and thanks for the tears :)

I just can't say it enough. . . . Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU!
:thewave:

Where are you little Princess :please: Wherever you are I hope you are safe and loved.

There are some really big hearts here. So many in getting caught up to Thank individually. So THANK YOU :loveyou:

Hi All,
I am trying to put together a missing poster to hand out at a vigil this weekend that provides a few more details than the norm....can you all take a look and tell me if you think I have left out anything that may be of value to trigger someone's memory of possibly seeing something in the days before or after KTs death in an effort to find her? Really appreciate your help.
Thanks....

RR-Draft - Missing Detail.jpg

Hi All,
I am trying to put together a missing poster to hand out at a vigil this weekend that provides a few more details than the norm....can you all take a look and tell me if you think I have left out anything that may be of value to trigger someone's memory of possibly seeing something in the days before or after KTs death in an effort to find her? Really appreciate your help.
Thanks....

View attachment 43336

May I be a wee-picky?

Kennilworth is Kenilworth

KT's name is spelled Kahlil

Reward offered in exchange

I know you didn't ask about spelling etc., so please accept my apologies if I am being annoying. This looks quite professional, and I would hate to see it not be perfect. It looks great!

Hi All,
Thanks....

View attachment 43336

PrivateEye006, do you think the vehicles originally listed in the Amber Alert belonging to Kahlil (and family) should be listed as well? One is the burgundy SUV pictured at the bottom of your flyer. These vehicles were found at the Red Roof Inn, IIRC.

<snipped from the Amber Alert by me>

"One is a burgundy Chevy Trail Blazer SUV with a Redskins sticker in the back window and DC tags KAHLIL". The other is a black Honda Accord sedan with DC tags "EN 2051"."

The flyer looks great and covers all the pertinent information needed to find our girl, Relisha.

:yourock:

Hi All,
Thanks....

View attachment 43336

Extremely detailed! I also like that you provided pictures of the clothing articles that she was wearing. My suggestion: include information that her hair may be cut shorter so that she passes as a boy.

Hi All,
Thanks....

View attachment 43336

I thought I just replied to this, but I don't see my post...anyway...

Great job! But, wasn't KT's body located on March 31 (positively ID'd on April 1)? You have March 20 on the poster...isn't that the day the AA was issued (not the day KT's body was found)?

ETA: I just noticed you posted this here and on the social media thread...so I DID reply to this already on the SM thread...thought I was going crazy, lol.

Thanks for taking the time to look at it everyone....no comment or suggestion is nit picky...I don't know how to snip all of the details so I will respond the best I can.

- one of the bullets already states that her appearance could have been altered; short haircut, boys clothing, etc. :)

- I already adjusted the spelling error to the park
- I didn't catch the mistake on his name - thanks.
- I did include the photo of his truck - didn't include ATs car because that was never mentioned in any of the reports as a car they were looking for - plus in respect to her family I didn't know if it would allude to anything? don't know if that car had any real relevance....do you think it should be there?
- I can add exchange to the reward bullet if its necessary - pretty much reads the same - but I will add.

Thanks all....so very appreciative

I thought I just replied to this, but I don't see my post...anyway...

Great job! But, wasn't KT's body located on March 31 (positively ID'd on April 1)? You have March 20 on the poster...isn't that the day the AA was issued (not the day KT's body was found)?

ETA: I just noticed you posted this here and on the social media thread...so I DID reply to this already on the SM thread...thought I was going crazy, lol.

you know - I thought that too....but the info I pulled had that date. let me go back and double check...Thanks! :)

Thanks for taking the time to look at it everyone....no comment or suggestion is nit picky...I don't know how to snip all of the details so I will respond the best I can.

- one of the bullets already states that her appearance could have been altered; short haircut, boys clothing, etc. :)

- I already adjusted the spelling error to the park
- I didn't catch the mistake on his name - thanks.
- I did include the photo of his truck - didn't include ATs car because that was never mentioned in any of the reports as a car they were looking for - plus in respect to her family I didn't know if it would allude to anything? don't know if that car had any real relevance....do you think it should be there?
- I can add exchange to the reward bullet if its necessary - pretty much reads the same - but I will add.

Thanks all....so very appreciative

Actually, I was just meaning that the word exchange was missing the "n" :)

you know - I thought that too....but the info I pulled had that date. let me go back and double check...Thanks! :)

YW. I remember the April 1 date because that's the day I joined WS and LE had found the body the day before I joined, iirc.

ETA: This timeline shows the dates regarding KT's body, it doesn't mention the AA, but I'm pretty sure it was issued on March 20...I'll look for another link with the AA info.

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/local/timeline-disappearance-of-relisha-rudd/891/

ETA2: Link with date of AA:
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/03/relisha-tenau-rudd-missing-in-southeast-d-c--101337.html

Also, check out the the WS Media Links thread for more sources:
DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 *Media Links* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Actually, I was just meaning that the word exchange was missing the "n" :)

lol....can you tell I have been on the computer too long today....LOL....I kept staring at it like - I KNOW I SEE that word there, am I losing it? thx.

lol....can you tell I have been on the computer too long today....LOL....I kept staring at it like - I KNOW I SEE that word there, am I losing it? thx.

PE, I just edited my last post with links that you may find helpful regarding timelines & dates.

Sorry! I missed it. Maybe you could move that line to the first section that describes her physical appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932