DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to add.... the fact that it is considered a crime scene is routine in such circumstances.

ABC7News ‏@ABC7News 6m
Volunteer Relisha Rudd task force finds unidentified bones in Kenilworth Park. http://wj.la/1kLFygm pic.twitter.com/V6TywNokDf

bruce johnson ‏@brucejohnson9 25m
New: a new discovery in DC park brings police looking for Relisha Rudd back there. Live @6:30 @wusa9 @DMV_Nation @NWDCScoop

Bm0pxvMIcAAgOCH.jpg

according to the wjla article I linked above LE arrived at the park at 2pm.

Search was supposed to start after everyone met up and got instructions at around noon.

So figure half hour for instructions on what not to do if you find anything, the proper reporting protocol, and be assigned a search area.

Also factor in the time it probably took from discovery of bones to call it in and then LE response time arriving.

Wow - that was quick find

Although I guess I should not be surprised, from what I understand, the park is large and contains brush and woods in some areas. That would mean animals live and die there all the time.

wusa9- nobody is calling this a break in the case.

They just showed the bones. I do not think they are human.

wusa9- nobody is calling this a break in the case.

They just showed the bones. I do not think they are human.

This may be animal cruelty it happens a lot with bait dogs here in Baltimore, it's heartbreaking.
A friend told me the bones were burnt elsewhere not in the can itself, she was there today, the bones were placed in bag then placed in the can, no signs of fire in the can. She don't believe it's Relisha'

This case has already been made into a circus, and now there's a pychic added in for good measure. What a shame for Relisha! I don't think these bones that were "found" have anything to do with Relisha, and I'm thoroughly disgusted!

Solitaryone , you took the words right out of my mouth. The whole circus and debacle is just... disgusting.

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek · 1m
#RelishaRudd: Psychic told volunteers to return to park where bones of unknown type found, reports @suraechinn @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/K6V0mG5JIl

I think the group was already going to search the park before the psychic was brought in. The psychic said she thought Relisha could still be in the park, but not buried or in the water, but close to water. Just vague, random comments that could be made to fit many different situations and psychic could still claim responsibility if by chance Relisha was found. I know many believe the park was not adequately searched and from the looks of the twitter picture of the dumping site I agree some areas might not have been thoroughly searched, but that area looks very, very frequented. Just me, but I don't think she is in that park. Tatum handed Relisha off prior to his suicide. I believe Relisha is still alive.

I am not necessarily anti-psychic.

There was no specific location in the park that the physic told them to go look, other than "near a recreational area" and "near water". The entire park is near water. How many recreational areas are there in that Park?
So my question is how in earth did this search group just happen to find these bones in such a short amount of search time.

And if these bones were inside a bag, inside a trash can how is it possible that they have been there all of this time and were not found by LE?

I am lurking here to see what you guys find out - I had a feeling *something* would be found today. I don't feel this task force of citizens are all what they are portraying to be. Everything seems off.

I wish I could Thank this post ten times!!!
I hope someone didn't plant bones there just to get interest in a radio show.
And, if it does turn out to be Relisha, I would have serious concerns as to when she was placed there.

Wow. what a day here.
So we just got back from down there....
It is A THREE RING circus. Didn't know what was going on till I got home. (We we not down there to participate in this).

I will tell you this - this particular part of the park - is somewhat desolate. It is off on its own and down a long winding road that is not paved - just gravel. The area that this was found in is directly next to a sports field...not heavily used. LET ME MENTION THIS - IT IS IN THE WIDE OPEN!!!
IF this is in fact, human remains - and RRs - I hope I am not the only one who thinks this screams - SHADY.
If this is in fact her - then the same thing has occurred with her remains as with KTs - an area searched prior all of the sudden has the remains in it?
KW posted a video taking it upon himself to update the public. SMH. He goes on to say - literally - not to call news, etc. SMH. I think I will rely on the news.

For those that may be able to shed some light on this - wouldn't it be VERY evident upon initial review - that these were animal bones? if they are in fact not human?

I am SO glad I followed my gut and didn't go to this today. The chaos and three ring circus is too much for words.

A entire force - of officers and cadets - trained on this - would have found this out in the open like this. No amount of rain - unearthed these remains if that's what this is. I don't know what to think. But I pray - they can either make the public aware asap and/or lay her to rest with some dignity before the hero steps up to the podium. smh.

And that woman last night kept saying to pray for SY. really? well, I suggest she do just that. I don't pray for child abusers.

I am disgusted.

I am not necessarily anti-physic.

There was no specific location in the park that the physic told them to go look, other than "near a recreational area" and "near water". The entire park is near water. How many recreational areas are there in that Park?
So my question is how in earth did this search group just happen to find these bones in such a short amount of search time.

And if these bones were inside a bag, inside a trash can how is it possible that they have been there all of this time and were not found by LE?

me either Shadow! I think Mr. Warren and his group are highly excitable and not professional (as far as conducting a search for a missing person) in any sense of the word. I think, as tlcya said, someone recently had a BBQ or between now and since the park was last searched and probably beef ribs were on the menu or baby back ribs, etc. I don't think Mr. Warren or his group would be qualified to say human or animal when finding some bones. He's looking and I have to give him credit for that. They're hyped up and hoping to find Relisha and they found some bones and it scared someone. :moo:

"Darcy Spencer ‏@darcyspencer · 1m
Source: Bones found during search of Kenilworth Park today did NOT belong to Relisha Rudd. They are animal bones. #breaking

https://twitter.com/darcyspencer

Not surprised at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members