DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said yesterday in the now locked thread, I believe the only truth that has come out of Shamika's mouth is at the very beginning when she told LE Relisha wasn't missing and refused to make a report. Relisha wasn't missing because, IMO, she and Antonio knew exactly where that little girl was. I'm also leaning toward the theory that they might have had something to do with the Tatums' demise. I wish that hotel would have had cameras. I would bet that one or both of them was in the group that was reported as being seen entering the room.
This case is so hard to sleuth because of the lifestyle of those involved as well as all the lies. This includes the group and it's leader who have thrust themselves into the limelight. It just causes confusion.
If deceased, I think Relisha will be found close to the shelter or in the park. If alive, I have no idea the location she could be by now.

SY isint going to call those places for two reasons. 1. KW had NO intentions of passing that number along. He only did - because the people in the room were begging him to do it....must have asked 15 times before he said something 2. She already knows she is in for it.

I find MANY things upsetting about this. The city has turned into a circus. And the ringleader is leading a "revolution" of the weak. Which I find equally as sad. Day in and day out...we talk, sleuth, dig, create, plan anything possible to help. SY sits there and does NOTHING. NOTHING. He has done two searches and all the sudden he is JC.

Here is something else that bothered me today. On the very same post that SY is in - BB is talking about "carrying the body", the child is dead, etc. Who would ever say that on a post that they know the mother is on (apparently) and reading? regardless of what facts are or in their case, a tarot card reader says - nobody knows that. Nobody. But KT, probably the family and possibly LE. We don't.
Daily I try and talk myself into not watching the clowns. Daily, I let myself down. :) Now that the room is closed - who knows what will go down. Wish I would have shut up and not spoken my mind like the rest of them...but maybe it is for the best.

They have not put up the first flyer. Contacted the FIRST professional group. And are constantly wondering why LE wont call back. Should speak volumes to onlookers. Esp since we know some of us have no problem getting a return call.

It is my hope, we find some closure. It is a constant day dream, that I see her walking down the street. It is my fear - odd as it is - that this clown posse is NOT the one to stumble upon her. It is a NIGHTMARE to think this man may already know more than he alludes to - and is rubbing his hands together to get a reward.

As I said yesterday in the now locked thread, I believe the only truth that has come out of Shamika's mouth is at the very beginning when she told LE Relisha wasn't missing and refused to make a report. Relisha wasn't missing because, IMO, she and Antonio knew exactly where that little girl was. I'm also leaning toward the theory that they might have had something to do with the Tatums' demise. I wish that hotel would have had cameras. I would bet that one or both of them was in the group that was reported as being seen entering the room.
This case is so hard to sleuth because of the lifestyle of those involved as well as all the lies. This includes the group and it's leader who have thrust themselves into the limelight. It just causes confusion.
If deceased, I think Relisha will be found close to the shelter or in the park. If alive, I have no idea the location she could be by now.

The hotel actually did have cameras. it is an awful scenario of twisted lies and darkness.

I think what bothers me the most is that SY (or any of the others) aren't searching for Relisha. Surely the TF has to realize SY, for whatever reason, isn't wanting Relisha to be found. Why KW continues to support SY is beyond me. SY has the answers. SY has the power to contact Klass Kids and Equusearch, has she yet? She can't say she isn't aware of those groups as they both have been suggested to her. It makes me so angry.

The only thing I can think of is KW is using her to get info. Gain her trust and see what she will spill.

A comment about shelter. I watched video and while mentioning conditions I see flat screen TV and computer. Just an observation. Cleaning supplies and patching kits are not that expensive. Compared to alternatives, the streets, I think it's still a better option.

While probably a nightmare for city to do, random drug testing for adults and older children (teens). You fail, you're out and kids to CPS (if adult-mother or father figures) until you test clean. As soon as kids are in CPS, checks stop immediately to families. The adults need a dose of responsibility IMO.

For those that haven't see this map of important places in Relisha's case should take a look (imo). It's great to have a birds eye view of who was where when!
Map posted by nursebeeme
https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid=218199748434644937742.0004f50b3c5b13bc4b55d&msa=0

Timeline Forum and Media Links:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238964&highlight=relisha+rudd

:loveyou:Love love this map!

But the more I look at it, the sicker I get. That child can be anywhere. I find it hard to believe that Kenliworth Park could have been thoroughly searched. And there is a heavily wooded area that backs up right behind the Marriot that looks like it basically shares the same parking lot with the Holiday Inn. I wish we actually knew that Relisha was seen with Tatum leaving and checking out of the Holiday Inn because deep in my heart I don't think she left that room alive.

Quick second off topic...what is this thing between the wooded area and the Marriot? I have attached photos. I have never seen anything like that.

IMO, I have a feeling she is not in Kenliworth. Since I don't believe the poor baby never saw the month of March, I don't think Tatum would go back to where he put Relisha and kill himself in the same area.

And the river, I see walking trails all up and down that river with roadways going down to wooded areas with trails to the water.

Sweet baby Relisha, where are you? :please:

Attachments

• Behind RRI 1.JPG
    Behind RRI 1.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Behind RRI 2.JPG
    Behind RRI 2.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 31
The only thing I can think of is KW is using her to get info. Gain her trust and see what she will spill.

A comment about shelter. I watched video and while mentioning conditions I see flat screen TV and computer. Just an observation. Cleaning supplies and patching kits are not that expensive. Compared to alternatives, the streets, I think it's still a better option.

While probably a nightmare for city to do, random drug testing for adults and older children (teens). You fail, you're out and kids to CPS (if adult-mother or father figures) until you test clean. As soon as kids are in CPS, checks stop immediately to families. The adults need a dose of responsibility IMO.

I totally agree. How many times did SY get tossed from where she was living for not paying rent? How many times do you keep bailing out the adults "for the sake of children" when the children are the ones who suffer the consequences of those irresponsible adults.
The only way to make the irresponsibility stop is by making the consequences of not being responsible harsh. If these adults want to continue to act like little children, then treat them as such. Stop the money and remove the kids and put them in an environment where they at least have the chance to learn how to be a responsible adult.
Being poor or even homeless is not an excuse for not taking care of your children especially when there are already systems in place to help you do that. Fancy sneakers and flashy phones are not what money should be spent on when you are homeless.
Are our emergency systems perfect? No. Do they need to be improved? Yes. This insane idea of giving irresponsible parents more money does not work. :banghead: :moo:

I can't think of any cases on here I've followed like that, although I'm sure there are some. However, I'm very familiar with "jailhouse (rehab, probation, pending case) religion" as my previous career was liaison between courts/parole and substance abuse facilities, or prison alternative programs. It is very common for someone to "get religion" in these cases and use it as a sign to authorities that they are turning their life around.

Problem with that is, that most do it for that reason only, so they are not able to sustain the change over a long period of time. I've seen folks do it over and over. Most judges, as well as parole and probation officers, don't buy it. Which is a shame for the folks that are real about it.

I agree; this seem like a classic case of "finding God in the jailhouse" stunt that many convicts often pulled. If her religious foundation was that strong, then I think she would have mentioned faith in her MSM interviews. She did not.

I wonder if she was advised to do this, and by whom. Her lawyer? Others at the shelter? He who shall not be named for fear of the ban hammer?

You're right. In his first MSM interview after his first police interrogation, Antonio mentioned that he had been asking Shamika where Relisha was, and was told that "she's at Mr. Tatum's house. She's good."

IMO, knowledge of where your children are implies consent.

See the video here, left-hand column of the page, under the title "ABC7 interviews family friend":

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/03/relisha-tenau-rudd-missing-in-southeast-d-c--101337.html

Last night I got a renewed really bad feeling about what happened to Relisha while reading though the "missing cases that haunt you" thread. I can't remember which case it was, but there was one case where the suspect bought large trash bags and lye.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243566

Didn't KT buy lime, not lye?
AFAIK, they are different substances.
Not that it really makes a difference in long run.

You're right. In his first MSM interview after his first police interrogation, Antonio mentioned that he had been asking Shamika where Relisha was, and was told that "she's at Mr. Tatum's house. She's good."

IMO, knowledge of where your children are implies consent.

See the video here, left-hand column of the page, under the title "ABC7 interviews family friend":

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/03/relisha-tenau-rudd-missing-in-southeast-d-c--101337.html

Whoa whoa. I just found something odd. Go to this link (above) go to left hand side. Right under the "family friend" interview there is a media clip with the school on the cover shot. Watch this link- go to 1:08 in the video. They are interviewing the neighbor. She says she saw a truck- but never saw a little girl. This is the SAME neighbor interviewed on another date in which she says not only had she seen the little girl but several times and she always appeared happy. Oh dear. I am absolutely positive this is the same neighbor. She lied. She changed her story up. I'm looking for the link but will have to boot my laptop to find it. Will be after dinner. But I know you all remember that interview. This is not a good thing. Somebody has slipped up here. Bad. Take a look. One if you will surely recall what I'm speaking of. In the meantime I will look for the other link. Never seen so any blatant lies in my life.

:loveyou:Love love this map!

But the more I look at it, the sicker I get. That child can be anywhere. I find it hard to believe that Kenliworth Park could have been thoroughly searched. And there is a heavily wooded area that backs up right behind the Marriot that looks like it basically shares the same parking lot with the Holiday Inn. I wish we actually knew that Relisha was seen with Tatum leaving and checking out of the Holiday Inn because deep in my heart I don't think she left that room alive.

Quick second off topic...what is this thing between the wooded area and the Marriot? I have attached photos. I have never seen anything like that.

IMO, I have a feeling she is not in Kenliworth. Since I don't believe the poor baby never saw the month of March, I don't think Tatum would go back to where he put Relisha and kill himself in the same area.

And the river, I see walking trails all up and down that river with roadways going down to wooded areas with trails to the water.

Sweet baby Relisha, where are you? :please:

in regards to the photos you posted I think the second one is kennels for the animal shelter....I could be wrong. But I grew up in the DC area and I have seen these two spots hundreds of times from the road.

Whoa whoa. I just found something odd. Go to this link (above) go to left hand side. Right under the "family friend" interview there is a media clip with the school on the cover shot. Watch this link- go to 1:08 in the video. They are interviewing the neighbor. She says she saw a truck- but never saw a little girl. This is the SAME neighbor interviewed on another date in which she says not only had she seen the little girl but several times and she always appeared happy. Oh dear. I am absolutely positive this is the same neighbor. She lied. She changed her story up. I'm looking for the link but will have to boot my laptop to find it. Will be after dinner. But I know you all remember that interview. This is not a good thing. Somebody has slipped up here. Bad. Take a look. One if you will surely recall what I'm speaking of. In the meantime I will look for the other link. Never seen so any blatant lies in my life.

I am curious to know if this neighbor was interviewed before or after KT was deceased. If it was before I can gather that if she lied it was to CYA so to protect herself from potential retaliation from him or his cohorts.

Once she learned he was gone maybe she loosened up a bit. Just my opinion.

I know you all like to stay positive but common sense tells me Relisha is no longer alive. It breaks my heart. :tantrum:

Lye destroys the human body not lime

Okay I just watched two excavation shows on some science channel. They were right in a row and I just watched bits and pieces. One was the excavation of the catacombs in Rome and the other was a tomb in Egypt. I'm pretty sure on the excavation of catacombs one of the people who was excavating came across some kind of white powder. She collected some and it was sent to a lab to be analyzed. It was determined to be lime which is what they initially suspected. She said that lime was spread on the bodies to prevent the spread of disease. That kind of rung a bell with me in Relisha's case. Did he give her some kind of STD? Did he give his wife an STD? Did he buy the lime to put on a body because he knew lime would prevent the spread of disease? Although I'm thinking the lime on the bodies in Rome was to prevent diseases other than STDs. Just meandering thoughts about the lime.

The maps are excellent. I want to know if there any more victims of this man.

interview with a female neighbor follows the initial one in the footage you describe PrivateEye. First white female neighbors says she never saw Tatum with a little girl. Next comes black female neighbor saying she saw him with a little girl and heard noises indicative of footsteps and normal movement (assuming maybe downstairs neighbor?)

found this link to a tweet reporting a male neighbor reported having seen Relisha with tatum from reporter at NBC local

Neighbor at Khalil Tatum's SE apartment bldg tells News4 he saw Tatum with 8-year-old #RelishaRudd just last week. @nbcwashington
Jackie Bensen @jackiebensen Mar 21, 2014 16:12:37 GMT

tweet made March 21 reporter's twitter feed is here https://twitter.com/intent/follow?o...me=jackiebensen&tw_p=followbutton&variant=2.0

I had recalled only hearing about one neighbor. apparently several of them spoke to press, some saw, some did not see Relisha.

I would love to see the link to the same witness telling two stories. having trouble tracking it down myself.

The following will explain why KT might have used lime rather than lye.

http://sodium-hydroxide.com/how-and-where-to-buy-lye-4-down-to-earth-tips-that-work/

How and where to buy lye: To buy lye, you can approach only manufacturers and not retailers. You may have to sign a statement of attesting why you want lye and how you plan to use it. This process is to circumvent bulk buying of lye for meth operations.

Lime in its final state in the soil is calcium carbonate, which would tend to cement the soil together and hold in odors. Even cadaver dogs might have a hard time finding the gravesite.

I wish they could train some dogs to pick up the scent for lime and go back into the park.

Interesting off topic tidbit: Being in the limelight was being illuminated for your photograph with quicklime lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time