DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the lime I posted about this on a previous thread. I don't have time to search my previous posts, but I saw a show on ID where a perp bought the wrong kind of lime. He had an obsession with the movie Goodfellas.

It was part of how he was caught. My posts included a search of the Home Depot that KT visited, and all possible lime items he could have purchased in store, or online or in-store pick up.

It pains me to think of what he was up to. We still don't have confirmation of the purchase - and whether or not it relates to Relisha, or if it had to do with the murder of AT.

:moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had recalled only hearing about one neighbor. apparently several of them spoke to press, some saw, some did not see Relisha.

I would love to see the link to the same witness telling two stories. having trouble tracking it down myself.

I'm looking. Trying to get things calmed down here first (dinner, dog walking, BF trying to get me to watch some car show, lol) etc. I'll be back as soon as I find it. A lot of media to dog thru on this one. The "white neighbor" is just light skinned. I know I saw this- her hair was done different in the other clip. I can remember her mouth/teeth. Def the same neighbor. Definitely. Just have to find it.

no rush PrivateEye, I know all too well the evening rush, dinner homework, bagths chasing kids to bed. Similar here.

Whoa whoa. I just found something odd. Go to this link (above) go to left hand side. Right under the "family friend" interview there is a media clip with the school on the cover shot. Watch this link- go to 1:08 in the video. They are interviewing the neighbor. She says she saw a truck- but never saw a little girl. This is the SAME neighbor interviewed on another date in which she says not only had she seen the little girl but several times and she always appeared happy. Oh dear. I am absolutely positive this is the same neighbor. She lied. She changed her story up. I'm looking for the link but will have to boot my laptop to find it. Will be after dinner. But I know you all remember that interview. This is not a good thing. Somebody has slipped up here. Bad. Take a look. One if you will surely recall what I'm speaking of. In the meantime I will look for the other link. Never seen so any blatant lies in my life.

Yes it's the same woman. But since it was edited i am wondering what was the actual question they asked her. Like "did you see her at that point"and she cld have responded "I saw the truck but never saw the little girl"....

So you saw it too? It was different days. Her whole presence was differnt in them. She seemed a little right in the one I've already linked you too. The other she was more open- less guarded. I'm looking but it's hard on my phone. Might have to wait till I am jot doing it sitting on my phone in the bed. Lol

Let's get you back on front page babygirl. Everytime I log in, I pray that "Found Safe" is next to your name.

So you saw it too? It was different days. Her whole presence was differnt in them. She seemed a little right in the one I've already linked you too. The other she was more open- less guarded. I'm looking but it's hard on my phone. Might have to wait till I am jot doing it sitting on my phone in the bed. Lol

I remember this too. If I remember correctly, she recalled Relisha being happy, playing with another girl. I tried searching last night and this morning, but couldn't find the vid. I'd like to see the video to confirm the timeline of her last sighting of Relisha; was she referring to the last time that she saw Relisha after the Amber alert was issued, or just seeing Relisha at the complex before that time?

One of Tatum’s neighbors told the news station that she saw a little girl who looked like Relisha leaving the man’s home Saturday.
“She didn’t look to be in any danger, so I just came on in the house and left,” said the neighbor, Nicole Wilson. “I didn’t think nothing of it.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...nd-dead-hotel-article-1.1729067#ixzz31hUImfjB

Whoa whoa. I just found something odd. Go to this link (above) go to left hand side. Right under the "family friend" interview there is a media clip with the school on the cover shot. Watch this link- go to 1:08 in the video. They are interviewing the neighbor. She says she saw a truck- but never saw a little girl. This is the SAME neighbor interviewed on another date in which she says not only had she seen the little girl but several times and she always appeared happy. Oh dear. I am absolutely positive this is the same neighbor. She lied. She changed her story up. I'm looking for the link but will have to boot my laptop to find it. Will be after dinner. But I know you all remember that interview. This is not a good thing. Somebody has slipped up here. Bad. Take a look. One if you will surely recall what I'm speaking of. In the meantime I will look for the other link. Never seen so any blatant lies in my life.

Good catch.

I re-watched the videos.

Unfortunately I don't remember the videos as well as what I read. The only video of people from the apartment building I remember is the one with the older man in it. Maybe the news station, since you now have at least one of the correct videos identified would be able to double check for you.

Interesting that she mentioned "the truck". That would provide LE with a starting location that maybe they could find street cameras that they could follow his movements and find other places that he may have gone during that time period. At this point, IMO, anything that would provide information as to his movements would be beneficial. Plus it would be interesting to know if that person changed what she said.

So many of these videos are no longer on the news sites, but seeing that one with AW reminded me of another video I remember seeing.

I have been trying to find one that showed the RRI with the crime scene tape and all of the police cars. AW was in the parking lot and a few LE were basically holding him back from getting closer. I remember seeing it as this story was unfolding, and of course at the time did not know who AW was. I then later saw a picture of AW and realized that was the man I (at least think) saw while they were covering the murder of Tatum's wife.
It seem odd to me as to why he would have been at the RRI when LE was there. How did he get there? And why? Unless LE took him there. I now can't find that video to confirm whether what I remember is actually accurate.

"I don't think he would hurt her, but when you get under pressure, you're allowed to do anything."

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/03/relisha-tenau-rudd-missing-in-southeast-d-c--101337.html

Not new but wth.

I will give a pass on this one. At the time the interview was aired I was watching and it was clear the intent was to say LIABLE and not the word allowed.

Sort of like my husband who continues to use the word Abyss when what he means is oblivious (much to my chagrin)

I feel very confident the intention was to express that a desperate person is liable to do just about anything.

Good catch.

I re-watched the videos.

Unfortunately I don't remember the videos as well as what I read. The only video of people from the apartment building I remember is the one with the older man in it. Maybe the news station, since you now have at least one of the correct videos identified would be able to double check for you.

Interesting that she mentioned "the truck". That would provide LE with a starting location that maybe they could find street cameras that they could follow his movements and find other places that he may have gone during that time period. At this point, IMO, anything that would provide information as to his movements would be beneficial. Plus it would be interesting to know if that person changed what she said.

So many of these videos are no longer on the news sites, but seeing that one with AW reminded me of another video I remember seeing.

I have been trying to find one that showed the RRI with the crime scene tape and all of the police cars. AW was in the parking lot and a few LE were basically holding him back from getting closer. I remember seeing it as this story was unfolding, and of course at the time did not know who AW was. I then later saw a picture of AW and realized that was the man I (at least think) saw while they were covering the murder of Tatum's wife.
It seem odd to me as to why he would have been at the RRI when LE was there. How did he get there? And why? Unless LE took him there. I now can't find that video to confirm whether what I remember is actually accurate.

If that is AW, this is veeeerry interesting. I remember AW (at one point in time) saying that Melissa had set him up by sending him to the RRI the day Andrea's body was discovered. Does anyone else remember this? He was sooo very angry when he was talking about this. IIRC, he had called Melissa attempting to find Relisha.

If that is AW, this is veeeerry interesting. I remember AW (at one point in time) saying that Melissa had set him up by sending him to the RRI the day Andrea's body was discovered. Does anyone else remember this? He was sooo very angry when he was talking about this. IIRC, he had called Melissa attempting to find Relisha.

I remember this. IIRC, AW said on KW radio show that MYT told him Relisha was at the Red Roof Inn, when AKT was found dead, and AW went there to find out what was going on, and AW said something about being told Relisha was taken to a police station to be questioned. I'm not sure who AW said told him Relisha was at police station, LE or MYT, I'm not sure who AW said told him Relisha was being questioned at police station, LE or MYT. I remember being confused as to why LE would tell AW that Relisha was being questioned, wondering if I heard this right, but then I figured that AW was acting like a jerk, and LE told him this just to [modsnip] with him. GT also said something about AW being arrested because of the way he was acting when he showed up at Red Roof Inn.

I think LE was tired of these people, SY, AW, AY, MYT and GT lying. However, If what AW said about MYT is true, then I'd love to know why MYT told AW this, sounds like she was setting AW up, if this is true.

Am I crazy, or does anyone else remember AW and GT saying this on the radio shows??

Yes - she even said on an interview that she sent him down there....my god - I have been going through these videos to the point my head is spinning.

I remember this. IIRC, AW said on KW radio show that MYT told him Relisha was at the Red Roof Inn, when AKT was found dead, and AW went there to find out what was going on, and AW said something about being told Relisha was taken to a police station to be questioned. I'm not sure who AW said told him Relisha was at police station, LE or MYT, I'm not sure who AW said told him Relisha was being questioned at police station, LE or MYT. I remember being confused as to why LE would tell AW that Relisha was being questioned, wondering if I heard this right, but then I figured that AW was acting like a jerk, and LE told him this just to [modsnip]with him. GT also said something about AW being arrested because of the way he was acting when he showed up at Red Roof Inn.

I think LE was tired of these people, SY, AW, AY, MYT and GT lying. However, If what AW said about MYT is true, then I'd love to know why MYT told AW this, sounds like she was setting AW up, if this is true.

Am I crazy, or does anyone else remember AW and GT saying this on the radio shows??

Not crazy....this happened. Just like this neighbor changing her story - just need to pinpoint where.

I remember this. IIRC, AW said on KW radio show that MYT told him Relisha was at the Red Roof Inn, when AKT was found dead, and AW went there to find out what was going on, and AW said something about being told Relisha was taken to a police station to be questioned. I'm not sure who AW said told him Relisha was at police station, LE or MYT, I'm not sure who AW said told him Relisha was being questioned at police station, LE or MYT. I remember being confused as to why LE would tell AW that Relisha was being questioned, wondering if I heard this right, but then I figured that AW was acting like a jerk, and LE told him this just to [modsnip]with him. GT also said something about AW being arrested because of the way he was acting when he showed up at Red Roof Inn.

That's where I thought it was, just not sure. That is it!!! Watching granddaughter rather limits the time I can spend here and verfiy. So, thank you , so very much, Solitaryone!!!

Geezy Peezy. The layers of complexity in this case are unending and constantly unfolding.

Oh my word. I am going to try to find these videos. IMHO this is huge if AW was sent to the RRI by MYT.

From the beginning, when I saw AW crying on the videos I had a gut feeling he was actually concerned for Relisha and actually cared about her. I got a little flack for it, someone claimed it was crocodile tears but hey...I can't ignore my gut.

ETA: I searched high and low and cannot find the interviews with the neighbor or any footage of AW near the RRI. Stumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viclime23