DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We drove down there this afternoon because I wanted to look around the park and ensure that the vigil on the 7th of June is located in an easy to find spot. Plus we had to go to a birthday party. We drive all up in the park and in and out of the many entrances. You would never understand unless u are standing in the middle of it just how huge and open and then heavily wooded these areas are. It was very overwhelming. And very unsettling. Unless you are gridding out where u are going or where u have been- it is quite definite that you would be running in circles.

We didn't see anyone. And we were all over. We saw a lot of people walking with fishing rods, etc. but no "task force". There is a lot of activity on there- more than I would have thought. My BF who is from that area was with me and we tried to go into all the "cuts" he knew about as a kid to include the Pepco plant. We saw nothing. And nobody.

It is unnerving to think they found a hood. Also the thing about Cartoon Network had me quite upset. If this is true- it could be possible that relisha was there and that is why AT came in the first place- to bring her to him? This case is so very upsetting. Keith and his empath now claim he has "the power". Whether I believe in them or not- she lost my trust when she started saying that he had the gift, that KT wanted his mind, and that Keith needed to be the one to release the child. Smh. I just don't know how much more I can hear. So tired of groups, lies and being so emotionally twisted over just trying to be involved with anything that could help. I hate to pass judgement on anyone that is doing something- whether I believe in it or not- but I cannot make myself believe their efforts are "only for relisha". I hate the tag line "I am relisha rudd". We are not. None of us. What about "we stand for Relisha rudd". "We will fight for relisha rudd" or we do this for relisha rudd. I despise this man. And hang my head in shame for allowing myself to let this type of emotion enter my life. We took some pictures if you all want to see some of them. Might shed some light on the area.

Did you read the comments under that article? There is a very excellent one that sounds

like somebody that really knows the situation. Be sure and read down to the full 30 comments!! You will be happy!

Smh. I just don't know how much more I can hear. So tired of groups, lies and being so emotionally twisted over just trying to be involved with anything that could help. I hate to pass judgement on anyone that is doing something- whether I believe in it or not- but I cannot make myself believe their efforts are "only for relisha". I hate the tag line "I am relisha rudd". We are not. None of us. What about "we stand for Relisha rudd". "We will fight for relisha rudd" or we do this for relisha rudd. I despise this man. And hang my head in shame for allowing myself to let this type of emotion enter my life. We took some pictures if you all want to see some of them. Might shed some light on the area.

RSBM. Thanks for this post, PE. I'd like to see pictures of the park. It would be great if you could upload them to the site.

And, hey, NO shame! Relisha's case has most of us that follow it on an emotional roller coaster. I know I am! You are a caring person with a good heart. The only thing that you let enter your life is a missing child, a precious little 8-year old girl...you're only human, so it's only natural, and totally understandable, if you're experiencing negative emotions about anybody associated with this case. I totally get it, because I feel the same way. :tears:

:grouphug:

Did you read the comments under that article? There is a very excellent one that sounds

like somebody that really knows the situation. Be sure and read down to the full 30 comments!! You will be happy!

Didn't read the comments earlier, going to read now. TY, mac!

The only thing the one commenter forgot was his son, Brendon Macfarlane. :floorlaugh:

OT ( or is it ? ) I was watching and ID show the other week where a few weeks after someone became disappeared a ' psychic ' showed up at the PD. She brought a friend with her and ' saw' where a body was and led LE right to it. Then she wanted to collect the reward money. Turns out she was with the perp the night of the incident and was just pretending to be a psychic so she would a ) not be charged and b ) collect reward money. Trick went to jail though.

ETA , just wanted to point out how often myself and others here refer to ID for tips and info regarding various cases. What did we do before that channel?

OT ( or is it ? ) I was watching and ID show the other week where a few weeks after someone became disappeared a ' psychic ' showed up at the PD. She brought a friend with her and ' saw' where a body was and led LE right to it. Then she wanted to collect the reward money. Turns out she was with the perp the night of the incident and was just pretending to be a psychic so she would a ) not be charged and b ) collect reward money. Trick went to jail though.

ETA , just wanted to point out how often myself and others here refer to ID for tips and info regarding various cases. What did we do before that channel?

BBM. I know, right? I haven't seen that particular show, SCHMAE...surprising, since I've seen most ID shows. Or maybe I've seen it and just don't remember. I love the ID channel. I'm watching it now. I'll have to check the schedule for the "psychic" episode, sounds like a good one. SMH.

We drove down there this afternoon because I wanted to look around the park and ensure that the vigil on the 7th of June is located in an easy to find spot. Plus we had to go to a birthday party. We drive all up in the park and in and out of the many entrances. You would never understand unless u are standing in the middle of it just how huge and open and then heavily wooded these areas are. It was very overwhelming. And very unsettling. Unless you are gridding out where u are going or where u have been- it is quite definite that you would be running in circles.

We didn't see anyone. And we were all over. We saw a lot of people walking with fishing rods, etc. but no "task force". There is a lot of activity on there- more than I would have thought. My BF who is from that area was with me and we tried to go into all the "cuts" he knew about as a kid to include the Pepco plant. We saw nothing. And nobody.

It is unnerving to think they found a hood. Also the thing about Cartoon Network had me quite upset. If this is true- it could be possible that relisha was there and that is why AT came in the first place- to bring her to him? This case is so very upsetting. Keith and his empath now claim he has "the power". Whether I believe in them or not- she lost my trust when she started saying that he had the gift, that KT wanted his mind, and that Keith needed to be the one to release the child. Smh. I just don't know how much more I can hear. So tired of groups, lies and being so emotionally twisted over just trying to be involved with anything that could help. I hate to pass judgement on anyone that is doing something- whether I believe in it or not- but I cannot make myself believe their efforts are "only for relisha". I hate the tag line "I am relisha rudd". We are not. None of us. What about "we stand for Relisha rudd". "We will fight for relisha rudd" or we do this for relisha rudd. I despise this man. And hang my head in shame for allowing myself to let this type of emotion enter my life. We took some pictures if you all want to see some of them. Might shed some light on the area.

PrivateeEye066

BBM -1
This is something I also have a problem with. I find it somewhat out of the norm from when, over the years, I have listened to others with .... I will use .... "like minded beliefs". It has raised my level of attention and is the first brick to go on the empaths :scale:

BBM-2
I also can't stand the "I am Relisha Rudd" mantra. It is so egotistical and it also says a lot about what KW thinks about himself.

My :scale: for KW is has been so loaded on one side (the wrong side) for weeks that when it finally breaks it will :bricks: him.

BBM-3
There is no shame in emotions. They are neither good nor bad; they just are. They define moments and help us to understand ourselves. They are the driving force (positive or negative) in out actions to what is going on around us.

It is what you do ...... and you care.... and there is never any shame in caring.
:heartluv:

Im still waiting on an obit to appear of his deceased children, since it was recent I would expect google to have it. If he can have photos of him in a "coma" then where are the photos of his kids aside from just a few? I like that his coma is in actuality a photo of him after surgery. This man is terrible.

Has anyone seen anything on the FB page yet? (about today)

I would love to see pics of the park, PrivateEye, please consider sharing!

Hi All,
Thank you so much for the nice words. I know I am not the only one that seems to think of this child and the group of evil clowns that surround her. Today, because it is my boys bday, we released his balloons. His party was themed with "boy colors" blue, green and white. I blew up four pink balloons and set them to the side. Every year we release them and make a silent wish, as well as speak on one goal or accomplishment we would like to make within the upcoming year. He is turning 12 this year. Before he released his own balloons, he asked if we could all release the pink ones put to the side - for Relisha. :) when it was time to release his balloons, I asked him what his goal was for the upcoming year....and before he responded he said " Can I have two wishes this year" of course we thought it was going to be a new bike, a new play system, etc. Nope. He said, I hope next year when we do this again, Relisha Rudd will be home safe." Both his Dad and me looked at each other and smiled. Such a good hearted little boy. We released those balloons and I swear to you all - swear it....Relishas pink balloons were released first....then we released all his balloons....I lie to you not.....it was almost like those pink balloons waited in the sky. As soon as J's balloons went up, those pink ones joined in with his group. We watched them go as high as we could before they finally disappeared somewhere between dusk and when the sun went down.

I will post the pics as soon as I upload them - of the park.

Hi All,
Thank you so much for the nice words. I know I am not the only one that seems to think of this child and the group of evil clowns that surround her. Today, because it is my boys bday, we released his balloons. His party was themed with "boy colors" blue, green and white. I blew up four pink balloons and set them to the side. Every year we release them and make a silent wish, as well as speak on one goal or accomplishment we would like to make within the upcoming year. He is turning 12 this year. Before he released his own balloons, he asked if we could all release the pink ones put to the side - for Relisha. :) when it was time to release his balloons, I asked him what his goal was for the upcoming year....and before he responded he said " Can I have two wishes this year" of course we thought it was going to be a new bike, a new play system, etc. Nope. He said, I hope next year when we do this again, Relisha Rudd will be home safe." Both his Dad and me looked at each other and smiled. Such a good hearted little boy. We released those balloons and I swear to you all - swear it....Relishas pink balloons were released first....then we released all his balloons....I lie to you not.....it was almost like those pink balloons waited in the sky. As soon as J's balloons went up, those pink ones joined in with his group. We watched them go as high as we could before they finally disappeared somewhere between dusk and when the sun went down.

Beautiful post, PE! Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you're raising a fine young man. Now excuse me, while I go wipe the tears from my eyes, before my doggy sees/hears me crying and tries to lick my face off. :smile:

Hi All,

Private, what a beautiful picture you painted for us! Thank you for taking us right there with you to watch your son so graciously share his kind loving heart and to watch the balloons float to the sky ever so graceful for Relisha.

Private, what a beautiful picture you painted for us! Thank you for taking us right there with you to watch your son so graciously share his kind loving heart and to watch the balloons float to the sky ever so graceful for Relisha.

Thanks! He is actually my loves son - but I have been with him for as long as he can remember. He is my "heartson"

Where are you sweet baby?? Lead the way and let the light shine down on your place.

Thanks! He is actually my loves son - but I have been with him for as long as he can remember. He is my "heartson"

What a beautiful tribute for Relisha - a wonderful compassionate young man thinking of her on his birthday! He is so very fortunate to have you, PrivateEye006!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine