DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a show on last night/evening on TV. I don't know what the name of the show or channel, as my doggy had changed the channel as I was getting ready to take a nap. But it was talking about the huge trafficking problem in the USA, and how difficult to track to because the kids were moved multiple times. It said People can be resold over and over again. Drugs only sold once. And that trafficking was either number one or quickly becoming number one over drug selling, as the most illegal crime. One thing stood out to me about that show, typically a grandparent, parent, or other family member was the initial culprit. I remember it being stated these weren't kids or people picked up off the streets as much as it was family looking to make that money. That really bothered me on many levels. And it hurts! The people these children should have the most faith, trust, etc. are the ones initiating the harm towards them. Society is going downhill so very fast, IMO. It was mentioned that in many cases of human trafficking, the child was NEVER reported as missing, because the one that should be reporting them as missing knew what happened, and did NOT want LE involved at all.

I do believe that is what happened to Relisha, but I don't think she went further than Tatum. He 'may' have sold her at times to profit himself, but I deeply feel he only wanted her for himself.

I've looked at Relisha's photos from earlier times, and the glimmer and hope in her eyes. In the photos that were released soon after Relisha was reported missing, her more recent photos, that glimmer was gone, and the look of sadness in her eyes, and only her face was, to me, very shocking. I felt like you could almost pinpoint when things were going bad with her, just by looking at the photos. I also noted that the most recent photos weren't from family, but by the group that helps at the homeless shelter.

:moo:

So there is a new AA issued in Texas for a 2 month old baby and Skibaboo sent me the link to the AA site and said the new one is not there yet , but just look at the 2 active alerts at this time. I've been following both , along with many of you and still nothing. :(

http://www.missingkids.com/AMBER

Find Relisha!!!!!!!!!!! and Find Myra !!! :(

Another day still waiting for Relisha to be found and those responsible held accountable. When will there be justice for Relisha?

Been reading from the beginning, but I haven't posted yet in this thread.
Such a sad situation. Where is Relisha?!
Like some, I believe this is a human trafficking case :(
When I hear this song, I can't help but think of little Relisha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aijSMNTyTdQ
Michael Jackson-Do You Know Where Your Children Are?

Mods, if this is not allowed, please delete.

Relisha is featured case ! Thanks Mods !

Today I saw Relisha's photo posted in Wal-Mart on the board showing missing children. My own family was formed through adoption, and I know how many families would welcome a child like Relisha into their own families. Her situation did not have to happen. Too sad.

Today I saw Relisha's photo posted in Wal-Mart on the board showing missing children. My own family was formed through adoption, and I know how many families would welcome a child like Relisha into their own families. Her situation did not have to happen. Too sad.

That's great that her missing poster is hanging at Wal-Mart :)
The more people that see her face, the more people will be on the look out for her!

Good morning, Relisha! Today the sky will be filled with pink and purple balloons, just for you! Wherever you are, I hope you enjoy them. Still praying for you, baby girl. :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon::balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

O/T. Good news, an AA with a happy ending. Two brothers kidnapped by their father in NJ, have been found alive in SC. Sadly their mother was found murdered in NJ, but the boys are safe!

Interesting that I received this AA on my cell phone (sometime after midnight, didn't see it until this morning). Was wondering why I received a NJ AA (I'm in SC, about 30 minutes from where the boys were found), but then I see that the father lives here. Makes sense to extend the AA to this area, and apparently it worked. Local news link and WS link below:

http://www.wyff4.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-father-2-sons/25909850

Found Safe NJ - Anthony (7) & Nicholas (8) Jordan, Lodi, 9 May 2014 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Good morning, Relisha! Today the sky will be filled with pink and purple balloons, just for you! Wherever you are, I hope you enjoy them. Still praying for you, baby girl. :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon::balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

O/T. Good news, an AA with a happy ending. Two brothers kidnapped by their father in NJ, have been found alive in SC. Sadly their mother was found murdered in NJ, but the boys are safe!

Interesting that I received this AA on my cell phone (sometime after midnight, didn't see it until this morning). Was wondering why I received a NJ AA (I'm in SC, about 30 minutes from where the boys were found), but then I see that the father lives here. Makes sense to extend the AA to this area, and apparently it worked. Local news link and WS link below:

http://www.wyff4.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-father-2-sons/25909850

Found Safe NJ - Anthony (7) & Nicholas (8) Jordan, Lodi, 9 May 2014 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

OT and BBM, that's really great news. That' encouraging that they send out the AA"s to any area that could even potentially be relevant to the alert ! I really like that.

OT and BBM, that's really great news. That' encouraging that they send out the AA"s to any area that could even potentially be relevant to the alert ! I really like that.

BBM. ITA. I immediately thought of Relisha, and the possible trip to Atlanta. Although LE couldn't confirm that trip, if there was even a remote possibility that she was in the area, the AA should have been extended to this area. IMO, MOO, etc...

Interesting that I received this AA on my cell phone (sometime after midnight, didn't see it until this morning). Was wondering why I received a NJ AA (I'm in SC, about 30 minutes from where the boys were found), but then I see that the father lives here. Makes sense to extend the AA to this area, and apparently it worked.

Caitlyn Virts was kidnapped from Baltimore in March. The Amber Alert went out down the Eastern states. A hotel worker in SC saw the alert on Facebook and recognized the pair as guests at the hotel. so great for multiple state Amber Alerts and SC residents paying attention to them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Caitlyn Virts was kidnapped from Baltimore in March. The Amber Alert went out down the Eastern states. A hotel worker in SC saw the alert on Facebook and recognized the pair as guests at the hotel. so great for multiple state Amber Alerts and SC residents paying attention to them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yes, Jessen, I remember that! I got that AA on my cell phone, too. IIRC, she was found in Florence, SC, about 2.5 hrs from me, closer to the coast (I'm in the Upstate of SC).

I pay attention to every AA that I see, and I remember looking up Caitlyn's AA online so I could see her picture. Thankfully, it was a happy-ending and another example of the power of multi-state/regional/national AAs!

In this day and age of mobile devices, social media, and instant info, multi-state/regional/national AAs should be mandatory for all missing children, IMO.

Thinking of you Relisha. Where are you little one??

Goodnight moon and stars so high,
Goodnight clouds that line the sky,
Goodnight birds who night watch keep
and guard Relisha while she sleeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics