DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Given how the "radio show" is pro Shamika and takes the stance that Shamika shouldn't be judge, but grandma and such can be called every name in the book, I'm going to say a certain radio show host is the possible instigator. Just my opinion...

Waiting for host to call in.

ETA: I just posted the same on the other thread, so it's open!

Protection order issued against Relisha Rudd's mother

In the complaint, the grandmother, Melissa Young, wrote that on May 17 Shamika Young, along with her boyfriend, Antonio Wheeler,“physically assaulted me.” Melissa Young also said the grandmother of Wheeler’s two sons “helped” in the attack against her.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...-9743-bb9b59cde7b9_story.html?wprss=rss_crime

Yeah, didn't KW say that AW and GT got into it? And supposedly KW tried to break the fight up and both AW and GT fell on top of KW or something like that. :drama:

always bad to be the third man in

I sincerely hope that none of the parties involved (including the biological father) gets custody of these children. Fist fights between the mother and grandmother? This is just a tip of the iceberg- just a tiny fraction of what these poor innocent little ones have been going through since the day they were born.

On another note, the schism between SY and the grandmother might bring some new details to light. I'm hoping it will be enough to go ahead and charge SY with something. She needs to be locked up before she gets pregnant again.

PS- and don't think she won't get pregnant again. It happens. Remember Jerice Hunter (gave birth in jail after killing her daughter Jhesseye) and Antoinette Davis (gave birth in jail after selling her daughter Shaniya for sex)?

Somebody please arrest SY. Just take a whole paddy wagon and scoop up the whole family!

Good Grief ! What is going on here ?

Find Relisha ! If you've got energy to beat each other up, you've got energy to search for your missing family member............. BITES TONGUE !

at least SY finally figured out the appropriate response to her mother allegedly giving her child to Tatum without SY's permission.

Outrage and emotionality is what one would expect from a mother who found herself in that circumstance. Too bad it comes months too late to be perceived as genuine by me.

:twocents:

Update: Shortly after this story posted, someone texted from a telephone number known to be used by Shamika Young, saying she was not involved in the altercation and that the individual who was acted in self-defense.

WUSA9 was unable to verify the identity of the texter.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/inv.../05/23/relisha-rudd-protection-order/9506089/

:facepalm:

We can text the press within 24 hours about our sad little family restraining order. We go weeks without reaching out to press to beg them to cover our missing daughter's case.

:censored:

No comments on this article...yet.

Unable to access the comment threads on WaPo via iPhone, even when using web search. Frustrating.

From what I could gather, previous WaPo articles received some thought provoking, critically thinking commentary.

I hope this happens again. The truth is hidden in there somewhere. Relisha's voice must be heard. I truly believe her tiny little voice was hardly ever able to break through the cacophony of what we have (sadly) witnessed publicly since her family dynamic has been brought to the forefront.

We are listening, BabyGirl. We are still searching. We will NEVER give up until you are found!

#FindRelishaRudd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to sleep, Relisha, and rest your pretty eyes.
Angels will surround you as the stars turn in the skies.
Sleep a while, Relisha, your worries leave behind
As one by one, you dream your dreams, and in them comfort find.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor
Back