DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just want to remind everyone that there is a Media Link for Relisha.
DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 *Media Links* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I put together a day by day calendar (through April 25th so far) of what has been reported; facts, statements made by people and general information (with the link), etc by reports in MSM so anyone can go back and see what was reported when and follow along to see if was reported differently at a later date or has changed somehow. That is on the media link thread as well.

Some questions for you guys, anyone who wants to answer.

1. So, the person with whom Relisha was allegedly last seen committed both the homicide of his wife and suicide.

Agree / Disagree / Not Sure.

The next few questions depend on this answer.

Maybe a separate poll thread would be better. Ugh, brain is exhausted. I'll try again tomorrow, lol.

Sorry guys for my dates being wrong. I was going by the timeline/map that was on here which is still awesome IMO!

MAP-TIMELINE

I don't think I ever seen an article relating to the phone pinging in VA. But instead of rewriting articles nowadays, most of them are just updated from the previous one. Removing vital info. Some even expire and vanish. Something we knew we've seen before just disappears! I hate that!

I also wonder when there is so much info flowing in that is scattered and vague, I KNOW that I get the stuff mixed up from what I have just heard or have seen vs. what is actually fact from the LE.

Especially since we have a tool such as he who must not be named running amuck.

SOURCE: D.C. girl’s alleged abductor’s phone pinged to Gilpin Court

Now, according to FBI sources, CBS 6 has learned that calls were made from Tatum’s cell phone in the Gilpin Court area of the city.

snip

Police sources also told CBS 6 the FBI was in the Gilpin Court area a few days last week.

http://wtvr.com/2014/03/29/sources-d...-gilpin-court/

The link no longer works.

ETA here is a working link: http://wtvr.com/2014/03/29/sources-dc-girls-accused-abductors-phone-pinged-to-gilpin-court/

SOURCE: D.C. girl’s alleged abductor’s phone pinged to Gilpin Court

Now, according to FBI sources, CBS 6 has learned that calls were made from Tatum’s cell phone in the Gilpin Court area of the city.snip

Police sources also told CBS 6 the FBI was in the Gilpin Court area a few days last week.

http://wtvr.com/2014/03/29/sources-d...-gilpin-court/

The link no longer works.

ETA here is a working link: http://wtvr.com/2014/03/29/sources-dc-girls-accused-abductors-phone-pinged-to-gilpin-court/

BBM ~ Hmmmm, I wonder who he called and what it was about. I am sure it was not that hard to get ahold of those people. Just getting them to talk would be hard enough. I wish they would at least tell us who he called during those days from his phone record. Maybe if people who know something but were not actually involved will help their tongues loosen up if their names were thrown out there for the public!

Something also caught my eye even though it shouldn’t bother or surprise me. The article was dated 03/29. The Amber Alert was issued on 03/20 due to the report from school. But in that same article it states that Shamika still has refused to file a missing report for Relisha. I wonder if she ever has, even though it shouldn’t matter in terms of the investigation, but if that’s true, it just hurts my heart more for this girl whose own mother will not do this. Petty and nitpicking, probably. But dang that ticks me off!

She never filed a missing persons report. DCF took custody of a missing Relisha and it was filed at that time.

Some questions for you guys, anyone who wants to answer.

1. So, the person with whom Relisha was allegedly last seen committed both the homicide of his wife and suicide.

Agree / Disagree / Not Sure.

The next few questions depend on this answer.

Maybe a separate poll thread would be better. Ugh, brain is exhausted. I'll try again tomorrow, lol.

I am not 100% that he committed the homicide. I'm not saying he's not capable of it, but this is so far from ' cut and dried' , I just don't know. I agree he committed suicide but that could be because he felt he was being framed/ pinned for the homicide and/ or Relisha's disappearance. He may have committed all 3 , homicide, suicide, kidnapping, etc. I don't know. I'm not saying he's not a gross , sick man, but I don't know why nothing makes sense. Not one bit of any of it makes SENSE ! Why is the family so unwilling/unable to be of much help at all if they are all convinced KT's the only guilty party ?

Either way , let's pray this holiday weekend with people out and about all over areas that are not frequented in winter time, yields some big , big clues !

Find Relisha !

I am not 100% that he committed the homicide. I'm not saying he's not capable of it, but this is so far from ' cut and dried' , I just don't know. I agree he committed suicide but that could be because he felt he was being framed/ pinned for the homicide and/ or Relisha's disappearance. He may have committed all 3 , homicide, suicide, kidnapping, etc. I don't know. I'm not saying he's not a gross , sick man, but I don't know why nothing makes sense. Not one bit of any of it makes SENSE ! Why is the family so unwilling/unable to be of much help at all if they are all convinced KT's the only guilty party ?

LE seems to be 100% sure. They have stated there is clear evidence on video that everyone left the room except for AT and KT and the next time someone left the room it was KT and only KT, AT dead in the room on the bed.

Thanks, bakerlady and popsicle for the link regarding the Gilpin Court pings in Richmond!

http://wtvr.com/2014/03/29/sources-dc-girls-accused-abductors-phone-pinged-to-gilpin-court/

I do remember reading this article, and it's this comment from that article that had/has me confused:

However, now the D.C. police chief is saying there is no evidence suggesting that Tatum is anywhere other than the D.C. metro area.

I guess I misread, misunderstood that comment by the Chief. Even now, I'm still not quite clear what she meant. Did she mean, yes there were pings in Richmond, but we think he's back in the DC metro area now, or, did she mean, no there were no pings in Richmond (despite what the FBI source said) and KT never left metro DC?

When I said LE had not confirmed the pings, I was referring to MPD and specifically, to Chief Lanier. But, according to the article, an FBI source says the pings happened. Also, according to residents at Gilpin Court, officers were in the neighborhood questioning people. So, something caused officers to go there and question people...and if an FBI source said it was pings from KT's phone...then I guess it's so. TY, and again, sorry for confusion on my part :smile:.

My impression... now that they have investigated the Richmond sighting and phone calls... MPD believes KT is back within the DC area.

My impression... now that they have investigated the Richmond sighting and phone calls... MPD believes KT is back within the DC area.

After re-reading that comment a few times (lol), I agree. I totally misunderstood it the first time I read it. :blushing:

So, that brings up more questions for me. What, if anything, did LE find or learn there? Are they still pursuing the Richmond connection? I'll have to catch up on the media links later. TY again, popsicle!

This case is driving me crazy! Where is Relisha? Somebody knows something, and they need to start talking!!!

Media information ---

Unfortunately, we can't post full articles to this site, so it makes it really hard to go back and review information. At this point, I 'm not even sure if you actually had a hard copy of all of the printed newspapers all of the articles would be found. So much anymore doesn't ever make it onto the print copies.

It was probably around March 25 that I first went back to re-read an article on-line about Relisha and found that the contents had been "updated" and what I had read was no longer showing as it did originally. It was then that I started to copy every news article in full and save it. Currently I have 86 pages of all of the news articles, and I'm sure I probably missed a few along the way.

Glad I did, because now so many of the links don't even work anymore and it makes searching for anything a nightmare. I wish I would have been able to figure out how to save copies of the news videos because I'm finding the same thing with them as I did with the articles, except instead of being different they have been taken off of the news websites altogether.

I find when going back and trying to look into cold cases that all of the links no longer work and that means not having access to all of the information from the news reports makes it almost impossible to be able to find relevant information that could really help.

Not sure what the long term answer is. Short term the media thread works, for maybe about a month if your lucky. After that too much information is lost.

Media information ---

Unfortunately, we can't post full articles to this site, so it makes it really hard to go back and review information. At this point, I 'm not even sure if you actually had a hard copy of all of the printed newspapers all of the articles would be found. So much anymore doesn't ever make it onto the print copies.

It was probably around March 25 that I first went back to re-read an article on-line about Relisha and found that the contents had been "updated" and what I had read was no longer showing as it did originally. It was then that I started to copy every news article in full and save it. Currently I have 86 pages of all of the news articles, and I'm sure I probably missed a few along the way.

Glad I did, because now so many of the links don't even work anymore and it makes searching for anything a nightmare. I wish I would have been able to figure out how to save copies of the news videos because I'm finding the same thing with them as I did with the articles, except instead of being different they have been taken off of the news websites altogether.

I find when going back and trying to look into cold cases that all of the links no longer work and that means not having access to all of the information from the news reports makes it almost impossible to be able to find relevant information that could really help.

Not sure what the long term answer is. Short term the media thread works, for maybe about a month if your lucky. After that too much information is lost.

BBM. AWESOME!!! Thanks for all your hard work, shadow of my mind. It is truly appreciated!

As a newbie here, the one thing that has annoyed me the most is updated or deleted news articles! It is so frustrating when I know, or think I know (lol), that I read something, only to go back and find that the original article no longer exists at all, or it's been updated and no longer contains the original information.

I just recently discovered that some news sites have a print icon that allows you to easily print the article...I print them to PDF files and save them on my computer. That way, I have the original article, if and when it gets updated or disappears. But, again, I've just started doing that in the last week or so, so I don't have that many. Just curious, how do you save articles?

Anyway, again, thanks for all you do! :tyou: :loveyou:

I have realplayer plus installed on my PC. They have a little window that pops up whenever I open a video asking if I want to download it. I never tried it and sometimes find it extremely annoying but now I'm curious on what it could do! Now more since there was buzz earlier regarding a clip of the RRI clip where Antonio was spotted.

Will try it when I get home and see if it works. Back then I had Super Pass (Big Brother addiction, I apologize in advance) so not sure it will work not having the subscription.

I have realplayer plus installed on my PC. They have a little window that pops up whenever I open a video asking if I want to download it. I never tried it and sometimes find it extremely annoying but now I'm curious on what it could do! Now more since there was buzz earlier regarding a clip of the RRI clip where Antonio was spotted.

Will try it when I get home and see if it works. Back then I had Super Pass (Big Brother addiction, I apologize in advance) so not sure it will work not having the subscription.

BBM. Good example of my frustration! I KNOW I saw that video of AW at the RRI while police were on the scene, after finding AT's body. I KNOW I saw it because my first thought was, why he is there? However, I've not been able to find it again. But, since you've reminded me about it, I'm going to keep looking for it!

BBM. AWESOME!!! Thanks for all your hard work, shadow of my mind. It is truly appreciated!

As a newbie here, the one thing that has annoyed me the most is updated or deleted news articles! It is so frustrating when I know, or think I know (lol), that I read something, only to go back and find that the original article no longer exists at all, or it's been updated and no longer contains the original information.

I just recently discovered that some news sites have a print icon that allows you to easily print the article...I print them to PDF files and save them on my computer. That way, I have the original article, if and when it gets updated or disappears. But, again, I've just started doing that in the last week or so, so I don't have that many. Just curious, how do you save articles?Anyway, again, thanks for all you do! :tyou: :loveyou:

BBM

I copy and paste and then delete any of the photos, all of the other little things like ads that get inserted and then make the entire article single space and all of the same pica size. I copy the date and time stamp and put that as the first line, Bold the title of the article and then copy the http link address and put that at the bottom. I am basically stripping away any formatting to save space and to make it easier to scan through the articles.

This way they go onto a single word doc in date order. If I want to search for something, say for example "Cell Phone" since all of the articles are considered by word as a single document, I only have to do a search once and every place that "cell phone" appears will show up.

I guess I could save each article as a separate document, but then I would have to search each document separately and I found it takes less time this way. I can always turn this doc into a pdf or separate out entire articles by just coping them onto another word docs as needed.

BBM

I copy and paste and then delete any of the photos, all of the other little things like ads that get inserted and then make the entire article single space and all of the same pica size. I copy the date and time stamp and put that as the first line, Bold the title of the article and then copy the http link address and put that at the bottom. I am basically stripping away any formatting to save space and to make it easier to scan through the articles.

This way they go onto a single word doc in date order. If I want to search for something, say for example "Cell Phone" since all of the articles are considered by word as a single document, I only have to do a search once and every place that "cell phone" appears will show up.

I guess I could save each article as a separate document, but then I would have to search each document separately and I found it takes less time this way. I can always turn this doc into a pdf or separate out entire articles by just coping them onto another word docs as needed.

Awesome! The Thanks button is not enough...just wanted to say thank you, again! When I first joined WS, I wasn't aware of the media thread, then when I learned about it, I was so excited to have links all in one place...but, somehow, in the last couple of weeks, I forgot about the thread :frown:. But no more, I'll definitely be referring to your links from now on! Will definitely save me some time and grief :smile:!

Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 4m
#RelishaRudd: Mother accused in family fight. 6 on @wusa9. Judge orders temporary protective order against Relisha's mother. @DMVFollowers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nellieisme777
Back