DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So this was posted on the RRTF page:

Tonight on THE FINDING RELISHA SHOW A one hour show talking about the information on a body found in Glen Burnie also weer are going to have a little fun with Relisha Trivia. All tonight at 9pm

I have no words, none I can say here anyhow.. :tantrum:

Every morning and every evening I come to this forum hoping to hear something new. How much longer??!

I was thinking that there MUST be other children or families that know more about Tatum. Aside from the one woman who stated in an early article that she reprimanded him for approaching her daughter with $20 - no others have come forward ? I hope they have and that LE is building a net to catch the bigger fish involved . Otherwise - I can't believe Relisha was the only child he preyed upon.

someone else has GOT to know something.

It appears that Relisha was the only one whose family allowed this man to take her for extended periods of time without question.

How is he going to do trivia? He doesn't even know the facts of this case. jmo

Tonight on THE FINDING RELISHA SHOW A one hour show talking about the information on a body found in Glen Burnie also weer are going to have a little fun with Relisha Trivia. All tonight at 9pm

I do ! WTF? With a capital F ! Fun with Relisha trivia? Has anyone related to this case got one ounce of class? One hour talking about a body not related to Relisha and then a little fun with Relisha trivia........in a show entitled THE FINDING RELISHA SHOW ....... what part of any of that is about finding Relisha ?
I'd call it a circus but ' carnies ' are better people ! :tantrum:

:rant:

:eek:hdear: She is a missing (and probably murdered) child!! :frown: Not a subject for a casual parlor game. :shakehead:

All of the idiotic .....

This is :maddening: :banghead: and :burn: my :behind:. Someone needs to :slap: KW upside the head. What is wrong with the man? Is he that :abnormal:

I can't keep up with all these different links. Is it "Keith Warren Presents" or "The Warren Experience" day? Has the show started?

I can't keep up with all these different links. Is it "Keith Warren Presents" or "The Warren Experience" day? Has the show started?

yeah, I'm not sure which one it is either. popsicle is always good about posting the link. I always go with that one!

Regarding the time, according Idon'tneedthesame's post ^^^

HTH

Have no idea. He keeps changing the name.
It started out as The Warren Experience and then went to Finding Relisha Rudd Show. He then said something about Keith Warren Presents, but I have no idea what he's actually calling it now. He'll probably will change it again by the end of the week anyway.

I think someone said up-thread what the time was. I stopped listening to him last week.

It's Keith Warren Presents. I'm pretty sure I cannot post the link here. But, he has the date as 5/22 in the URL. It's on now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valerie1022
Back