DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Come on peeps, please don't discuss the radio show here.

Thanks,

Cp

Apologies, I was just relaying what was on the social media page. I won't refer to the posts regarding to the radio show in here. :)

wow, that FB page was started on May 20th and seems like dejavu all over again. Anyone else

:facepalm: Won't be following that one either. Took nanoseconds to decide.

I hope your still dancing Princess. I think of you in your video. As it should be. Smiling, dancing and carefree :please:

Any idea about the search today? I keep asking because usually the media has some coverage. I'm aware everyone is probably having holiday right now but hoping someone would know something... anything.

I keep checking and nobody has posted an update. It has been posted that they will be searching tomorrow, meeting at The Washington Nursing Facility. That's all I got... sorry.

Protection order issued against Relisha Rudd's mother

In the complaint, the grandmother, Melissa Young, wrote that on May 17 Shamika Young, along with her boyfriend, Antonio Wheeler,“physically assaulted me.” Melissa Young also said the grandmother of Wheeler’s two sons “helped” in the attack against her.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...-9743-bb9b59cde7b9_story.html?wprss=rss_crime

I have followed this case from the very beginning and have read 85-90% of the posts. In the comments below this article (above), people are saying it is the School's fault that she is missing. I know he spoke to the school and pretended to be a doctor, but he never went and checked her out, did he? Are the commenters mistaken, or am I?:dunno:

I keep checking and nobody has posted an update. It has been posted that they will be searching tomorrow, meeting at The Washington Nursing Facility. That's all I got... sorry.

Thank you. From the update now 2 days ago, they were supposed to do that today. Was it postponed?

wow, that FB page was started on May 20th and seems like dejavu all over again. Anyone else

:facepalm: Won't be following that one either. Took nanoseconds to decide.

The iamrelisha fb page was actually started by two old rrtf admins. They saw the light and are as disgusted with Warren as we all are. The cap on their discontent was when he did the Relisha trivia. That ended any sort of alliance with the nut job.

I have followed this case from the very beginning and have read 85-90% of the posts. In the comments below this article (above), people are saying it is the School's fault that she is missing. I know he spoke to the school and pretended to be a doctor, but he never went and checked her out, did he? Are the commenters mistaken, or am I?:dunno:

Hi Ganny :)

In the earliest reports after the amber alert was issued it was reported that police say the school attempted to contact both Relisha's mother and her grandmother about Relisha's continued absence from school.

Both women gave the school various reports of Relisha being ill, Relisha being under a doctor's care for health problems. The school insisted on speaking with Relisha's doctor or receiving something in writing from Relisha's doctor. That is when the grandmother, according to school staff, provided the name and phone number of Tatum.

THe school is actually the only reason IMO there was ever an amber alert issued and Relisha may never have been reported missing had they not continued to insist something was not right with the story they were getting from mother and grandmother about Relisha's continued absence.

SO In My Opinion, the commenters beneath the article are wrong wrong wrong and have not acquainted themselves with the facts of this case.

Again, this is just my opinion and I hope it helps.

I just checked, and the comments are gone. Did the Washington Post censor the comments?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...-9743-bb9b59cde7b9_story.html?wprss=rss_crime

Hi Ganny :)

In the earliest reports after the amber alert was issued it was reported that police say the school attempted to contact both Relisha's mother and her grandmother about Relisha's continued absence from school.

Both women gave the school various reports of Relisha being ill, Relisha being under a doctor's care for health problems. The school insisted on speaking with Relisha's doctor or receiving something in writing from Relisha's doctor. That is when the grandmother, according to school staff, provided the name and phone number of Tatum.

THe school is actually the only reason IMO there was ever an amber alert issued and Relisha may never have been reported missing had they not continued to insist something was not right with the story they were getting from mother and grandmother about Relisha's continued absence.

SO In My Opinion, the commenters beneath the article are wrong wrong wrong and have not acquainted themselves with the facts of this case.

Again, this is just my opinion and I hope it helps.

Thanks tlcya, I thought that was what had happened! I guess some people always want to blame the system no matter what the facts are.

I just checked, and the comments are gone. Did the Washington Post censor the comments?

Hi datalover, I checked too. The comments are gone, perhaps because the posters were getting all riled up about "It was the school's fault." I think it would have been weeks, maybe months more before we learned that this beautiful little girl was missing if a teacher had not cared enough to check things out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back