DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been away for a while, haven't posted lately. But, Relisha is never far from my mind. I am convinced that somebody knows what happened to her. I am not convinced that KT killed AT and then himself. I think others are involved. That meeting at the hotel room still haunts me...iirc, the AA was issued that day...5 people in a hotel room, and 2 of them end up dead. Bizarre, very suspicious to me. Imo, it's totally possible that Relisha was passed off and is still alive, out there somewhere, and she needs to be found!

WHERE IS RELISHA?! Somebody knows something, and they need to start talking!!!

BBM ( welcome back ) I just wondered if a time of death for KT was ever released. Do we know for certain he died the days , or was it weeks , later? Could he have been there deceased almost as long as he was' missing' ? Because the impression I get is that he ran around town looking for an out for awhile and then realizing the noose was tightening, he took his own life. But if we found out he died a day or 2 after his wife died, would that change anything?

:bump: for Relisha

:heartluv:

Where are you BabyGirl?

:loveyou:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUMMARIZED FINDINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS:

REVIEW OF INTERACTIONS WITH RR AND HER
IMMEDIATE FAMILY
AND
DISTRICT GOVERNMENT AGENCIES

http://dme.dc.gov/sites/default/fil...tachments/RR Report FINAL 9 2 14_Redacted.pdf

Finding #13: During the time this family was residing at the family shelter, one or more
of the children were often absent in the evening. While parents may make other arrangements
for their children, e.g. to stay with relatives, to minimize the amount of time the children stay
at the family shelter, the documents indicate that all four (4) children were present in the
family shelter for less than 50% of the time that the children resided there with their parents.
During the nightly checks verifying the presence of children – a requirement to reside in the
family shelter – TCP did not accurately determine whether the children were present and did
not identify children by name, rather staff listed only the number of children present.

What does mom suggest they DO ?
Misleading information, trying to CYA , is why she isn't found !!!!!!!!!!!

Meltzer, who also serves as the court-appointed monitor of the city’s child-welfare agency, said the girl’s mother had thwarted routine steps to check on Relisha’s well-being. She allowed her daughter to stay with Tatum, sent the school fake excuse notes signed “Dr. Tatum” and declined to file a missing-person report when police finally got involved.
“This was, in some ways, a unique case in terms of the extent of misinformation that was provided,” Meltzer said.
Source: Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...-9e92-0899b306bbea_story.html?wprss=rss_crime

Relisha was not kidnapped from the shelter by Tatum--- she was purposely handed over to Tatum and then the mother and other family members did everything they could to make sure that no one found out.

If it had not been for the school social worker trying to track down the "Dr. Tatum" to find out what was going on with her reported medical condition, no one would have even know that this little girl was even gone and it is apparent that would have been just fine with her mother.

Justice for Relisha.

Yeah sure they did all they could. They did not even look in the landfill for her. This government ticks me off.

Yeah sure they did all they could. They did not even look in the landfill for her. This government ticks me off.

The government had nothing to do with Relisha's disappearance. The blame falls squarely on her family members' shoulders. As it should, imo.

I showed a friend the pic above with the coke bottle and she blurted out ' like the old milk cartons' ........which got me to thinking how awesome it would be for COKE to print a name and pic of even just ONE missing baby a few hundred cases even just once a year. A 100 times more people see coke bottles and the publicity of it would be HUGE for Coke and people knowing what the pics are would get their faces to so many more people !
I just wanted to bring this comment forward. Wow! That is an awesome idea Schmae. Is there someone we could contact, to see if this is possible? Is that against WS's TOS or are we allowed to post contact info? I'd be willing to contact companies (maybe we could start a thread for companies willing to put this info out there? Just a thought)

I just wanted to bring this comment forward. Wow! That is an awesome idea Schmae. Is there someone we could contact, to see if this is possible? Is that against WS's TOS or are we allowed to post contact info? I'd be willing to contact companies (maybe we could start a thread for companies willing to put this info out there? Just a thought)

Well I think it would have to be COKE since they are currently doing the campaign. They could spill this ' name ' campaign right oon into helping find missing kids without changing much and get huge great positive publicity!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back