DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Stephanie Ramirez ‏@RamirezReports [video=twitter;609771719595814912]https://twitter.com/RamirezReports/status/609771719595814912[/video]
Police on Relisha Rudd search scene. Media told to step away. Investigating this found before divers went in. @wusa9

This bag tied to a brick/couple of bricks. It sounded like it use to be a full size bag and that is what's left of it. The divers found it and there might be prints on it. It is actually bigger than it looks there.

Fox5 - this was consistent with what they were looking for a year ago.... something someone disposed of and clearly wanted to sink and stay down there. Also, another search scheduled for next weekend. jmo

jmo- I don't think it will be connected... I can't imagine what it could contain because it isn't very large.. like someone wrapped up a piece of evidence they didn't want to ever surface again...knife, gun or dirty diaper even? etc :dunno: (clearly I am not a sleuther) lol

Discovery Made In Ongoing Search For Relisha Rudd
June 14, 2015 12:59 PM

snipped
Relisha Rudd was last seen alive in March of 2014. This weekend, search crews made the discovery they’ve been hunting for.

“I was shocked that it was right there,” said Jerry Boylan, captain of the Garden State Underwater Recovery Unit.

Boylan volunteered to help Rudd’s family search Kenilworth Park along the Anacostia River. On Saturday, they found exactly what they were searching for.

“Looked like someone had something in a bag they wanted to sink,” Boylan said.

They found what they were looking for? Well, tell us what it is for godsakes!!!!!
Wasn't it the brick tied to the trash bag? They were looking for her or something to let them know she could be down there. They found a good indication of the latter. Now they are going back next weekend to search more for her remains.

I can't get past that article calling Tatum Relisha's suspected killer. There hasn't been much stated (since that first look around the park when they called it a recovery mission, not a rescue mission) that she was suspected to be killed. But, this article treats it like she was known to be deceased. I don't think I will ever be able to fully accept the outcome of this case, no matter what it is.

): hopefully this is finally the resolution to this heartbreaking case.

I'm not sure if this is connected or not, but I believe Tatum either put Relisha in the water or landfill. I feel like there would be a better resolution were she in the water. If the landfill, I don't even want to think about that. I pray sincerely that next weekend will bring some answers and closure for little Relisha and those of us who love her.

I must have missed it, but did either of the "parents" or "grandparents" show up during the search?
Did they at least thank the search team?
What have they done to further the search for Relisha?

Cannot find anything current about a search. :(

Does anyone still have AW's FB bookmarked? I lost mine. :-/

Never will this make sense to me. While I don't believe Relisha is alive, I just can't or don't want to believe someone is abusing her. Since there's been no sightings nor outward concerns from those that knew Tatum had her then I don't think this will ever be solved. I feel that those that knew Relisha wasn't with family had mourned and moved on as if Relisha never existed.... long before the public ever knew she was gone. IMO, they know this no need to look. Would Relisha ever have been reported missing if not for the school??? I seriously doubt it. Decisions had been made and Relisha's fate sealed, IMO...... Wish someone would prove me wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee
Back