DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
inthedetails....EXACTLY. If she was already told to not be at the house Thursday, why is she being told again? Either the family is trying to send her a red flag without the perp knowing it would do so, or it's the perp sending the texts and he doesn't know she was told not to be there.

nancydrew71 ....I've heard from many people the sister talked to SS Thursday morning, but I haven't been able to find that anywhere. Do you remember where you saw it?

Here's my biggest question: SS's sister called Thursday morning and said he sounded untroubled and in good spirits! Anybody know what time she called? This is most puzzling of all in my mind.
Another thing, forget the murder/suicide. Someone drove their car away, then burned it and fled.

Where did you see that?

inthedetails....EXACTLY. If she was already told to not be at the house Thursday, why is she being told again? Either the family is trying to send her a red flag without the perp knowing it would do so, or it's the perp sending the texts and he doesn't know she was told not to be there.

nancydrew71 ....I've heard from many people the sister talked to SS Thursday morning, but I haven't been able to find that anywhere. Do you remember where you saw it?

She was quoted in many news articles. I did not go back and check but I think it was the Washington Post. She might have called before that crew got there and everything was fine!

She was quoted in many news articles. I did not go back and check but I think it was the Washington Post. She might have called before that crew got there and everything was fine!

I can't find anything like that.

I think you may have hit on it! Someone knew the household routine and assumed the housekeeper would be at the house on Thursday, but that person wasn't intimately involved enough to know that plans had changed and she wouldn't be at the house. That person made SS leave a voicemail on Wednesday and used Amy's phone on Thursday to leave the text message.

I really think this is a big clue. Good job.

JMO

Here's my biggest question: SS's sister called Thursday morning and said he sounded untroubled and in good spirits! Anybody know what time she called? This is most puzzling of all in my mind.
Another thing, forget the murder/suicide. Someone drove their car away, then burned it and fled.

Yes, that's the one Part part that doesn't fit for me. I don't know who was contacting the other maid all the time "entirely too much contact," I don't believe it was him. IMO

Guys, so to my earlier point about NG being at the house Wednesday...here's one article referencing it, although it's not the article I originally read. Granted, this article here is the Daily Mail, and maybe not accurate or maybe they confused issues. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...olice-reveal-3-4-blunt-force-head-wounds.html

Daily Mail isn't known for its accuracy. If this other housekeeper was supposed to be at the studio, why would she be in the house on Wednesday?

Yes, that's the one Part part that doesn't fit for me. I don't know who was contacting the other maid all the time "entirely too much contact," I don't believe it was him. IMO

Somebody seemed to be really concerned about this other maid and wanted to make sure she didn't show up.

My question exactly though. If it doesn't make sense, either the information got messed up by the article, or the deliverer of the information has a questionable story. I do agree though that Daily Mail isn't the best news site for accuracy. But my point is it's our job to look at the inconsistencies such as why would she be at the house?

Somebody seemed to be really concerned about this other maid and wanted to make sure she didn't show up.

This bothers me the most. Why the perp wanted to protect this maid is the biggest clue I've heard yet.

That seems very strange. Other people tried to contact the family Thursday morning but didn't get an answer. I wonder if this information is accurate. The husband of the maid that was supposedly staying in the house overnight came over but nobody answered. So how could sister call and get her brother Thursday morning, an in good spirits, no less?

That seems very strange. Other people tried to contact the family Thursday morning but didn't get an answer. I wonder if this information is accurate. The husband of the maid that was supposedly staying in the house overnight came over but nobody answered. So how could sister call and get her brother Thursday morning, an in good spirits, no less?

Maybe he was told to answer and act normal? But if the maid's husband stopped by of course the perp wouldn't answer.

My question exactly though. If it doesn't make sense, either the information got messed up by the article, or the deliverer of the information has a questionable story. I do agree though that Daily Mail isn't the best news site for accuracy. But my point is it's our job to look at the inconsistencies such as why would she be at the house?

That article has other inaccuracies in it, such as the firefighters being called at 3pm, but it was actually earlier than that. I wouldn't trust the details.

This bothers me the most. Why the perp wanted to protect this maid is the biggest clue I've heard yet.

I'm not sure protection was the motivation for the messages - it could be the perp just didn't want a witness.

I'm wondering if the housekeeper who "stayed over night" was an unplanned murder and the perp wanted to make sure no more surprises happened as he/she/they were targeting the family only, not the staff.

I'm not sure protection was the motivation for the messages - it could be the perp just didn't want a witness.

I'm wondering if the housekeeper who "stayed over night" was an unplanned murder and the perp wanted to make sure no more surprises happened as he/she/they were targeting the family only, not the staff.
Perp had no problem killing four people so why would the perp be so concerned about one more?

Yeah, that's definitely possible. No more surprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1