DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;606838536881512449]https://twitter.com/BruceLeshan/status/606838536881512449[/video]

New Tweet with a color photo of the boot print found
I stand by my guess Timberland

Looking at the sale of another Mosler, the Mosler also uses the 1M9 VIN identification:
http://www.maseratibergencounty.com...R-MT900S-5c64d6160a0a00492dcf16abd91d507d.htm
Knowing that Carfax shows mileage, that tells me it was a car rather than equipment made by Mynatt, so I'd say it's very probable that JW had a registration for SS's Mosler in his backpack along with his passport. That's probably why LE are interested in him as having the registration to your boss's valuable car that was connected to a kidnapping and murder along with that same backpack also having your passport is going to really make LE take a very close look at you.

Wyle_E_Coyote is probably right on it being a trailer. A car report should contain MUCH more info if it was available.

Would a trailer have an odometer though? Maybe I am confused about what kind of trailer. My hubby has four trailers in different sizes and when we purchased the tags every year no mileage is shown.

IMO

We live nearby in a home built in 1925, with a mail slot built-in about a foot off the ground next to our front door. So yes, delivering parcels that require signatures means a quick pow-wow at the door during which a bad guy could break in through another entry. However, we know our postal carrier; it's always him unless he is on a rare holiday. The theory PP offered is plausible but I suspect that the Woodland Drive route has a similarly consistent postal carrier, due to proximity. Yepitsme can confirm, I expect -- ?? On the other hand, the PP's theory is more likely possible if someone fakes being a UPS or similar delivery person - although the truck would be challenging to fake...but there are ways around it ("I parked around the corner").

Okay, that's adding to my list of protective things: A security screen door with a slot large enough to slip a clipboard through so I can sign for packages without having to compromise my safety. :D I shop online a lot and know my UPS driver, but FedEx drivers have never been the same one and for a while now, Amazon contracts with so many delivery services, they sometimes show up in unmarked vans. Interesting note: they also contract with the USPS and they deliver here on Sundays!

Looking at the sale of another Mosler, the Mosler also uses the 1M9 VIN identification:
http://www.maseratibergencounty.com...R-MT900S-5c64d6160a0a00492dcf16abd91d507d.htm
Knowing that Carfax shows mileage, that tells me it was a car rather than equipment made by Mynatt, so I'd say it's probably very probable that JW had a registration for SS's Mosler in his backpack along with his passport. That's probably why LE are interested in him as having the registration to your boss's valuable car that was connected to a kidnapping and murder along with that same backpack also having your passport is going to really make LE take a very close look at you.
Would two different companies have the same manufacturer id?

Would a trailer have an odometer though? Maybe I am confused about what kind of trailer. My hubby has four trailers in different sizes and when we purchased the tags every year no mileage is shown.

IMO

Maybe so, I'm waving back and forth or an estimate.

JW SW:Item LEI.ID, "Evidentiary photo of poss. ridge detail on the int. pass. side door armrest handle."

Doesn't ridge detail involve fingerprints?

That would make sense that as Skygirl found it was last registered in 2011, the Mosler was probably registered for tags for two years...thus that registration expired in 2013. Which would mean if it was re-registered there might be a more recent registration somewhere. BUT without the title, IMO, an expired registration is worthless except that it gives him the VIN #... Maybe to get a counterfeit title issued ???? I don't know...just wondering if that might be possible or something car theft rings might do?

I just put in the zip for that neighborhood Woodley...
Does anyone know the zip for the town in Colorado? The tag had forest green letters on a cream colored background.

ETA: It doesn't come back to Diamond Star Ranch, CO 81631 or the Hyattesville zip code either.

Experian had the registration in Hyattsville, MD when I ran the VIN. Are you sure you have all the digits right? The photocopy plus handwriting is a little tough in spots. I had been putting in a 2 instead of an 8 at first, *C22017 versus *C28017.

I just read on a thread elsewhere summarizing a Fox News report that the focus is on the assistant because 'the camera' was stolen from the house prior to the crime. Has anyone else heard this to confirm and by camera does that mean a security camera or the GoPro?

POST by Paulas88: The passport in W1's car has peeked my imagination... could there have been an offshore account that the violence and mayhem was really about? $40,000 ($20,000) isn't gonna get anyone far. There was a comment a few threads back that I've been thinking about? was it a coincidence that the LE left the garage door open so the media could film them handling the safe, while agents were upstairs searching/removing documents? Could this have all been to rattle someone? The leak about blood evidence being found on DW's shoe.... could that be to make "someone" nervous that DW is about to talk. IMO

Excellent post. If this was not a random attack, but rather spontaneous, unplanned--madman invades home in wealthy neighborhood to get some meth money and then goes crazy and tortures and kills everyone--then I also keep questioning going to the trouble of setting it all up for a 40 k, and if shared 20 k, payoff. Whoever ran the show thought there was more. Maybe more in the house, more in the bank, more with high resale value, and yeah, very smart brainstorm, maybe documents that would get more from off shore account, swiss banks. I would think the "master-mind" was naive, a guy or gal lacking a sense of the real world, carrying out a kind of fantasy of pulling off The Great Train Robbery, but close to "home." He saw this and that; he overheard something; he snooped around and saw huge dollar signs; but his plan got thwarted by logistics. Who knows--maybe he or she was going to fly somewhere with documents in briefcases etc. and then could barely eke out 40 k. for all the risk. He tortures the kid because this can't be--there is more! The clock ticks, the over-reaching "plan" has no basis in reality so it starts to unravel, sick and wild man in charge the whole thing goes up in flames. And I think letting media film forensics going on is no coincidence. Who among the players--or an as yet unnamed "link" to Savaas Savopoulos and company--has big dreams, Hollywood style, but lacks the practicality and sophistication to actually attain anything approaching them? JMO

That would make sense that as Skygirl found it was last registered in 2011, the Mosler was probably registered for tags for two years...thus that registration expired in 2013. Which would mean if it was re-registered there might be a more recent registration somewhere. BUT without the title, IMO, an expired registration is worthless except that it gives him the VIN #... Maybe to get a counterfeit title issued ???? I don't know...just wondering if that might be possible or something car theft rings might do?

When the LE's were viewed in garage manipulating the safe, agents were upstairs going through papers? Looking for Mosler registration? This is getting heavy!

Wyle_E_Coyote is probably right on it being a trailer. A car report should contain MUCH more info if it was available.

Report indicates it's an automobile -- has "car" icon next to it (as opposed to truck, etc.) and report contains section on potential uses of the vehicle, as a taxi, etc., all indicating it wasn't a fleet vehicle, taxi, etc. I am as sure it's not a trailer.

Dang I hope the police never have to take an inventory of what is in my SUV. Just the list of wadded up receipts and other junk would take up two pages.

Looking at that inventory list reminded me that I need to go clean out my car!

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner [video=twitter;606845499749072896]https://twitter.com/Fox5Wagner/status/606845499749072896[/video]
New: Unsealed search warrant affidavit says police found 2 knifes, 3 phones, I Pad, cash, money orders in car Daron Wint was arrested in.

POST by Paulas88: The passport in W1's car has peeked my imagination... could there have been an offshore account that the violence and mayhem was really about? $40,000 ($20,000) isn't gonna get anyone far. There was a comment a few threads back that I've been thinking about? was it a coincidence that the LE left the garage door open so the media could film them handling the safe, while agents were upstairs searching/removing documents? Could this have all been to rattle someone? The leak about blood evidence being found on DW's shoe.... could that be to make "someone" nervous that DW is about to talk. IMO

Excellent post. If this was not a random attack, but rather spontaneous, unplanned--madman invades home in wealthy neighborhood to get some meth money and then goes crazy and tortures and kills everyone--then I also keep questioning going to the trouble of setting it all up for a 40 k, and if shared 20 k, payoff. Whoever ran the show thought there was more. Maybe more in the house, more in the bank, more with high resale value, and yeah, very smart brainstorm, maybe documents that would get more from off shore account, swiss banks. I would think the "master-mind" was naive, a guy or gal lacking a sense of the real world, carrying out a kind of fantasy of pulling off The Great Train Robbery, but close to "home." He saw this and that; he overheard something; he snooped around and saw huge dollar signs; but his plan got thwarted by logistics. Who knows--maybe he or she was going to fly somewhere with documents in briefcases etc. and then could barely eke out 40 k. for all the risk. He tortures the kid because this can't be--there is more! The clock ticks, the over-reaching "plan" has no basis in reality so it starts to unravel, sick and wild man in charge the whole thing goes up in flames. And I think letting media film forensics going on is no coincidence. Who among the players--or an as yet unnamed "link" to Savaas Savopoulos and company--has big dreams, Hollywood style, but lacks the practicality and sophistication to actually attain anything approaching them? JMO

Yeah, if it seems odd that banking documents would be stolen. I don't exactly see what DW's interest would be in stealing banking paperwork as opposed to just money from the bank.

Just too much floating around about JW and the Mosler -- the registration (expired) and the LE affidavit about the locked/unlocked lie.

[video=twitter;606840584008036353]https://twitter.com/BruceLeshan/status/606840584008036353[/video]

More Tweets coming out...

But no red bag in either the Chevy or the Box Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members