DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

As I read it G7.5 is the evidence identity number, which you can see what they label each piece of evidence on the left of the page. The vehicle registration (G7.5) mentioned wasn't found in JW's glove compartment but rather in his Hershel backpack (G7), which the vehicle registration was also found with his passport (G7.3) and his laptop (G7.4).

And I came home in 2012 to find a white van in my driveway. No markings. I freaked.
I texted my husband before I got out of car and gave him the vans license #. I had ordered a lot of stuff from Amazon and in the past it came UPS or Fed Ex.This delivery was made by LaserShip, which I believe Amazon owns now. And the driver was sketchy.
Now they have red and black MAGNETIC LS signs on the vans.
I still don't like them, and I let Amazon know.
Agreed. It is always surprising to see service people without uniforms or marked/signed vehicles, in elite neighborhoods, ...and yes especially postal workers. Uniforms and marked company vehicles would be a top priority for me for any service provider who is working in or on my property.

I think it's possible the reason it's important JW lied about whether the car was locked or unlocked is what emmavoberry said, that it could show he didn't really know the status of the Mosler's locks because he didn't actually leave the money on the seat, but rather met DW in the garage to give him the money. To back up their suspicions on this, they could be looking for a key to the Mosler in the safe, to see if JW's fingerprints are on it (if it's kept there, and if he told them that's where the key was found). The affadavit does not say where JW found the key, nor does it say LE OPENED the Mosler to visibly inspect for cash/envelope, etc. I believe they said "visibly" to indicate they looked through the window.

If the Mosler was locked in the garage and the keys to the Mosler and other cars were always kept inside the house that would have cause a problem for JW saying he located the key to unlock the car. This would mean JW had to enter the house. If he had to enter the house to retrieve the key, why didn't he just give SS the money then?

I can hear LE questioning JW now. "Why would your boss tell you to put the money in a locked car in the garage, when he knew you would have to come inside to get the key?"

I believe the 1st 3 digits of the Vin are 1M9. According to wiki list of Vin codes, this is for the Mynatt Truck and Equipment company.

ETA I'm guessing a trailer to haul his karts around.

Makes sense. Much more sense than where my mind was going. Thank you.

If the Mosler was locked in the garage and the keys to the Mosler and other cars were always kept inside the house that would have cause a problem for JW saying he located the key to unlock the car. This would mean JW had to enter the house. If he had to enter the house to retrieve the key, why didn't he just give SS the money then?

I can hear LE questioning JW now. "Why would your boss tell you to put the money in a locked car in the garage, when he knew you would have to come inside to get the key?"

IMO the killer had the car unlocked and ready for the money to be placed in it.

The "locating" the key is what keeps bugging me. The definition of locate is, "to identify or discover the place or location of." To me that means JW didn't know where the keys to the Mosler were. He had to discover the location of the keys. Also, there's not that much light in a garage. Was he fumbling around in the garage trying to locate them? Were they "visible" on a key rack? If they were in the safe, did someone unlock it before JW showed up?

Agreed but why would JW lie about it.

IMO, he wasn't fully aware of what was happening. He had just performed a very strange "errand" and is now being interrogated by the police.

He said he left it in the locked car because he thought maybe it was stolen...and he was covering his butt. Or something like that. It is obviously just a theory...

As I read it G7.5 is the evidence identity number, which you can see what they label each piece of evidence on the left of the page. The vehicle registration (G7.5) mentioned wasn't found in JW's glove compartment but rather in his Hershel backpack (G7), which the vehicle registration was also found with his passport (G7.3) and his laptop (G7.4).

It is also noted in the next line after the description of the registration that G7.5 item has expiration date of 11/30/13, so it is no longer valid.

It's not very convincing when information is attributed to anonymous sources.
Did LE find blood on DW's shoes? I have no idea as of now. If we get any official LE information released that will be a different story.

The passport in W1's car has peeked my imagination... could there have been an offshore account that the violence and mayhem was really about? $40,000 ($20,000) isn't gonna get anyone far. There was a comment a few threads back that I've been thinking about? was it a coincidence that the LE left the garage door open so the media could film them handling the safe, while agents were upstairs searching/removing documents? Could this have all been to rattle someone? The leak about blood evidence being found on DW's shoe.... could that be to make "someone" nervous that DW is about to talk. IMO

I've been traveling and am so behind. Does anyone have the links to the Jordan Wallace search warrants handy? This is a very interesting development.

It is also noted in the next line after the description of the registration that G7.5 item has expiration date of 11/30/13, so it is no longer valid.

Yeah, all the more reason that you'd wouldn't be carrying it around with you in your backpack.

Yeah, all the more reason that you'd wouldn't be carrying it around with you in your backpack.

Didn't the amerit truck that was with wint do registration and titles as part of their mobile services? I thought I read that earlier on on their site. I can't research right now but I'll try to later.

Dang I hope the police never have to take an inventory of what is in my SUV. Just the list of wadded up receipts and other junk would take up two pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284