DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Mosler had a legal Florida plate, it would have to be titled in Florida, I am pretty sure. I do not think that one state will register a car titled in another. And to title a car in Florida, I'm pretty sure you have to give a Florida address. It could be a business with a Florida address. Does anyone remember any names of SS businesses besides AIW (American Iron Works) and Sigma Investment Enterprises? Neither of those businesses are registered to do business in Florida, nor are there any vehicles titled (or registered) in either's name in Florida.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but I don't want to lose my place here....per the obituary, SS has a sister in Sarasota, FL. That is the closest I can get (but, truth be told, my sleuthing skills are pretty bad).

Except SS didn't hide his cars. They were parked, uncovered in front of his home. I am sure he was proud of his cars. They didn't give anything away. This line of thinking is silly, IMO. If the Savopoulos family had a problem with it, they would have done something about it.

BBM. Link, please to the Mosler parked uncovered in front of his home. Thanks.

Here is what was posted from his good friend:

May 15 9:48

It is with Great Sadness and Shock That I write this post.I was contacted by a reporter from Good Morning America at mid-night last night.My dojo mate of 15 years and Head Master of the Tenshin Ryu was murdered along with his wife, mother in law and son yesterday afternoon around 1:00 pm. The house which is located in a very upscale neighborhood was then torched. Its a good thing his two daughters were not at home.The reporter told me to check out the late edition of the Washington Post for a write up and video.The police say it was very suspicious.My friend Savva was a great guy and super martial artist.This weekend was to be the grand opening and celebration of the new Somon Dojo in Chantilly VA.Members of the Tenshin Ryu and Yamate Ryu were coming in from all over the country for this event. As a member of the Tenshin Ryu and Yamate Ryu for 20 years I and Celinda are heart broken to say the least.A group of us sat around for an hour after sword class last night discussing the new dojo opening.Savva had also been to the Delaware Budokan on a few occasions.Here is pic sent to me from my Sensei a few minutes ago of Savva putting down the mats for his new dojo_Our deepest condolences to his remaining family and the Tenshin Ryu family from all the members of the San Sai Ryu Family. This is a very dark day. RIP my Brother you will be missed.

https://www.facebook.com/delawarebudokan?pnref=story

Thanks. I wonder if there were people in town already? The opening was Friday. The crime was discovered Thursday afternoon.

Except SS didn't hide his cars. They were parked, uncovered in front of his home. I am sure he was proud of his cars. They didn't give anything away. This line of thinking is silly, IMO. If the Savopoulos family had a problem with it, they would have done something about it.

Excuse me for stepping in. Would it be possible to disagree without calling other posters' ideas "ridiculous" or "silly"? Your point is valid. You have made a lot of valid points. Just maybe you could make them without the attachment to the value of other people's points vs your own.

I cannot imagine it not being registered. Is it possible that when they went into renew the registration that information was entered into the computer wrong? Maybe just one number off in typing the vin number?

That is a definite possibility. I had trouble finding a registration for the red Audi convertible until I was finally able to track it down. Maryland DMV had spelled the last name "Saoppoulos", so if there is an error inputting anything, it is harder to find.

Excuse me for stepping in. Would it be possible to disagree without calling other posters' ideas "ridiculous" or "silly"? Your point is valid. You have made a lot of valid points. Just maybe you could make them without the attachment to the value of other people's points vs your own.

Good suggestion. Everybody here knows the Mosler was NOT parked uncovered in front of the home.

JMO

Or maybe, speaking for myself, are just tired of the ridiculous theories that really have no basis in reality. There is no reason to refute them...they speak for themselves.

My thoughts exactly.

Good suggestion. Everybody here knows the Mosler was NOT parked uncovered in front of the home.

JMO

And everyone here knows that the Mosler is not the only car they had, nor the only car JW posted on SM.

And everyone here knows that the Mosler is not the only car they had, nor the only car JW posted on SM.

But the Mosler was the car JW says he put the money in, and the only one that was not towed (as far as I have seen reported). I think that's odd.

To be fair, yes, JW did post other cars that belonged to the SS family but the only one that I saw posted of the actual whole car vs just the interior steering wheel was the Mosler. In all of the pictures that we have available I have not seen one picture of the Mosler parked in the driveway. IMO MyBelle was just posting the facts that have been made available to us. We are all just trying to piece this thing together here..imo

To be fair, yes, JW did post other cars that belonged to the SS family but the only one that I saw posted of the actual whole car vs just the interior steering wheel was the Mosler. In all of the pictures that we have available I have not seen one picture of the Mosler parked in the driveway. IMO MyBelle was just posting the facts that have been made available to us. We are all just trying to piece this thing together here..imo

That is what my post to MB was about. This is the post I responded to.

Maybe, maybe not. But if one of my household employees posted pix of my personal possessions on the Internet I guarantee words would be exchanged in person rather than be texted.

JMO

That is clearly not just about the Mosler.

But the Mosler was the car JW says he put the money in, and the only one that was not towed (as far as I have seen reported). I think that's odd.

In the sw and the CD it says red car. Says nothing about the mosler anywhere. We have no idea which red car they are talking about. Nor do we know what jws actually the ts on his phone say. We only know what the docs from the police say.

i don't know why but it almost seems like jw was looking for an alibi during critical times during the crime. A call placed to him from ss phone while he was in the store. Driving to the house to make sure he is seen by le probably around the same time porsche is torched while he is at the house. All of it stinks to me. Jmo

yes!!!

I brought this up several threads ago and no one commented! Lol! But I was wondering this too! Surely a man of his stature had to be missed that day??

And even if it was thought he was at Dojo, going to and fro, CEOs "out of the office" still have to conduct biz. Could be in" the flurry of calls," SS covered his absence, instructed X to take charge for the day, directed folks by text to X..."I'll be blah blah today, please direct all blah blah to X." But if this is not his usual M.O., you would think it would raise concerns.
Possibly a family member, friend, associate kept calling, "if we don't hear from you soon..." Maybe someone did come out. My uncle runs a small business, never misses a day, the one time he did after many attempts to contact him, they came by the house knocking. He couldn't answer and his sociopathic partner wouldn't.

JMO Scenario: Thinking "they" were on the verge of being discovered-- school calling, biz, AS friends, Mr F knocking--next visitors would be the cops--they abort mission, give up on getting "more," and start striking the set.

Last call from SS cell at 11:54, a signal to JW. He uses disposable phone to reach a perp., gets filled in and proceeds to Lowe's to get his alibi on camera. Gets the expected call re: fire, rushes to scene all concern, texting AS on the way that insipid and inappropriate "Hey honey your house is on fire so if you aren't in it dead already, take a look see and give me a bell.."

Question: We wonder why accountant, someone in the loop at AIW, didn't raise alarm over JW delivering 40k in cash. Maybe someone did contact authorities upon learning of house fire and that's why LE located JW car so fast and brought him right in for the hard-court press?

In the sw and the CD it says red car. Says nothing about the mosler anywhere. We have no idea which red car they are talking about. Nor do we know what jws actually the ts on his phone say. We only know what the docs from the police say.

The Mosler was the only red car in the garage, correct?

Why is the responses to my post being turned into being only about the Mosler?? That is not at all what I said...

BBM

News footage shows them towing the red Audi and the two Rovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55