DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I have a question. Did they EVER move the Mosler since the crime? Methinks they haven't been able to move it. Maybe the key hasn't been found?

BBM. Methinks that, too. I think parts may be missing and that's why it was immobile.

JMO

Or Savvas drove JW in the Mosler and JW posted a picture acting as if he were the driver. I haven't seen any pics or videos of JW driving the Mosler..just JW saying he drove the Mosler..IMO

I think we may have even assumed he drove the car...
Here is what was said on the Broker Racer's page with the photo of the car:
Broke Racers Club
BRC President/Owner Jordan Wallace got to drive this BEAST today! That is a $700k Mosler MT900s, made is the USA, it is basically a LMP car for the street.

The owner wanted a Race Car driver's opine of the car "It's SCARY as HELL in the most fun Badass way!" Sometimes even Broke Racers get to live rich, stay passionate and your dreams will be within reach!

Happy New Year Broke Racers Club!
Like · Comment · Share · January 2

https://www.facebook.com/BrokeRacer...830.1453938091552751/1532713680341858/?type=1

NM on assumption. It says he got to drive this beast today...
BTW, I can't pull up the page now. :(

I assumed he drove it, but maybe he just rode in it. This photo was posted on Broke Racers Club timeline the day before SS had the emissions testing done in Maryland FWIW.This is before JW started working for SS.

BBM. I think you are spot on. All CEO's have trusted executive assistants who may have been blowing up SS' phone with calls and that's why his sister called him.

The accountant may not have raised the alarm because he thought JW was to deliver the cash to the Dojo. I doubt he was aware JW was to deliver the cash to the house and I think if he had known, he'd raise an alarm.

JMO

Now that is a very good point.

The family are friends with THE Mosler. The man who owns and manufactures the cars. I am sure he can get a key for them.

oh? Goodness! And someone here said they weren't high class. LOL

I said this in the beginning. JW deleted his SM accounts before he was named int he media. WE knew his name but the media didn't.

This site is followed by many. See all those guests in this thread right now? 51 guests. For a crime that is 3+ weeks old. 76 people, 25 are members.

Remember the infamous Nate Thayer blog? Where some of us said he got his information here? (And then were subsequently attacked in a follow up post about us!) And that blog was written 2 weeks after this crime.

The way people pounce on things like this...I have no doubt in my mind that he was being contacted. None.

Edit to add. You are right, they did not tow the mosler for the investigstion, which makes me believe that it has nothing to with this. Jmo. The Audi is the ted car they are talking about as it was the only red car taken by police.

If you've been following these threads... Then you would have realized that WJ has confirmed in his first story, that he located the keys to the Mosler in the garage, thus
Mosler/red car

This site is followed by many. See all those guests in this thread right now? 51 guests. For a crime that is 3+ weeks old. 76 people, 25 are members.

Remember the infamous Nate Thayer blog? Where some of us said he got his information here? (And then were subsequently attacked in a follow up post about us!) And that blog was written 2 weeks after this crime.

The way people pounce on things like this...I have no doubt in my mind that he was being contacted. None.

Oh I think he was contacted too. A friend may have text him and told him that his name came up. I still think it's too coincidental that he

1. deletes ALL of his SM,
2. Mom doesn't show up to work the week of the crime,
3. he lies to authorities twice,
4. an old registration for the Mosler is found in his backpack,
5. he once lived in close proximity of the #1 suspect,

I'm sure he has lawyered up.

Hey I have a question. Did they EVER move the Mosler since the crime? Methinks they haven't been able to move it. Maybe the key hasn't been found?

This was something I wondered about many threads ago. It could explain the locked/unlocked lies. In this scenario, The question is, "where is the key?" after JW says he got it, unlocked and relocked the car. Then he realizes this means he had the key and knew where it was. Oops. So he says he lied. It was actually unlocked, meaning, he never saw or touched a key. Whichever way this lie goes (meaning which one is the truth) it still emphasizes cars, keys and the money. And for some reason he lied about those. And just happened to have an old Mosler registration in his backpack. In his car.

While we can't really explain these inconsistencies and coincidences because we don't have enough facts, somebody needs to. I'm betting on LE.
All we can do is guess what it means. But it has to mean something. It can't all be innocent. JMO

One of his longtime, close fellow martial arts friend's posted his condolensces on his FB page. He mentioned people were flying in from all over the country to celebrate the opening.

Sounds like they were flying in after knowing what happened to their friend as a way of celebrating what SS envisioned for the dojo.

This was something I wondered about many threads ago. It could explain the locked/unlocked lies. In this scenario, The question is, "where is the key?" after JW says he got it, unlocked and relocked the car. Then he realizes this means he had the key and knew where it was. Oops. So he says he lied. It was actually unlocked, meaning, he never saw or touched a key. Whichever way this lie goes (meaning which one is the truth) it still emphasizes cars, keys and the money. And for some reason he lied about those. And just happened to have an old Mosler registration in his backpack. In his car.

While we can't really explain these inconsistencies and coincidences because we don't have enough facts, somebody needs to. I'm betting on LE.
All we can do is guess what it means. But it has to mean something. It can't all be innocent. JMO

I think the Mosler wasn't operable even if the key was available. That's the only reason I can think of for why it wasn't stolen.

JMO

I doubt if he EVER placed the envelope/red bag in the car. He probably handed it to someone while they were discussing their plan.

Ooops I had to edit!!!!!

Wow... I've never thought of that! That's it!!! They haven't located the key! Thus, in
WJ first account, he retrieved the Mosler key from inside of garage, unlocked, deposited
$$$, locked the Mosler, closed garage! Ok... Where's the key WJ? Oh, now I remember I forgot, car was unlocked. Ok, then where's the key? and then registration is found in BMW!

to put it in neutral gear.

This is a good question by desert mama... I've had a car towed once and they didn't have a key lol. I parked illegally in college and sure did have my car towed.

Why would they need a key to tow a car?

Maybe it's got an anti-towing feature that needs to be disabled with a code or something. Even the owner's fingerprint/voice. To keep it from being stolen. We just don't know any of this stuff. It's guesswork on our parts. But Mr. Mosler himslef shoud be able to help with that if it is the case.

UUMMM...pretty sure if you block friends from seeing certain things, they are PRIVATE! Not public, and we would not know about them!

You can block individuals and everyone else can see a photo. I've done this as well. :)

This is a good question by desert mama... I've had a car towed once and they didn't have a key lol. I parked illegally in college and sure did have my car towed.

Without it being in neutral the wheels are locked so the tires would be burning because they aren't moving. I doubt that would be done to a car worth 700K.

If you've been following these threads... Then you would have realized that WJ has confirmed in his first story, that he located the keys to the Mosler in the garage, thus
Mosler/red car

Thanks, I have actually been following from day 1. It still does not say mosler. Do we know where the Audi was parked? I'm trying to find pic's but can't seem to locate any right now. But I stand corrected that it does say garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1