DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Financial documents
Currency (interesting)
BUCKETS
structural materials (?)
matender (? can anyone read that?) relating to surveillance system & digital storage

I agree it's really hard to read but I used to be a high school teacher so I've gotten good at reading bad handwriting:). I think it says "materials relating to surveillance system & digital storage"

This link has pics of the guy arrested with the dark hoodie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ly-murder-near-home-address-Northeast-DC.html

View attachment 76181

View attachment 76180
Am I seeing that right? Does he have on a pair of white gloves, white shirt, and pants? Is this to preserve evidence? I cannot tell about his feet, but complain them to the white clothes those are not white tennis shoes. IMO.

I thought that too at first. But I think it's glare from super bright camera light?

Arrest_Glare.jpg

what do you think they mean by 'structural material'? some type of brick, tile or floorboard w/ blood or other evidence on it possibly?

safes
personal papers and writings ("writings" is somewhat intriguing)
safes
all electronic devices to include garage door openers

what do you think they mean by 'structural material'? some type of brick, tile or floorboard w/ blood or other evidence on it possibly?

That's all I can think of. Unless they suspect a contractor.

Maybe the door with the footprint?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The warrant says "Left on premises"........is this warrant from the vehicles or the house????? I think this is from the house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, if they have the DVR and it has anything on it... then we know why they are saying it required more than one person! (have they said that recently? I think this says that they completed the search on May 16, though it's hard to read).

ETA: I think it actually says May 21st, not May 16.

The warrant says "Left on premises"........is this warrant from the vehicles or the house????? I think this is from the house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's the house. So the house was searched on May 14 at 6 pm it looks like. It seems like they got a lot of evidence. Good to hear.

It's the house. So the house was searched on May 14 at 6 pm it looks like. It seems like they got a lot of evidence. Good to hear.

The warrant was applied for on May 14th, the day of the fire. The return showing what was recovered is dated on June 8th.

I think what is shown here is only a summary of what was recovered.

The warrant was applied for on May 14th, the day of the fire. The return showing what was recovered is dated on June 8th.

I think what is shown here is only a summary of what was recovered.

Yeah, I agree. Just noting that it says on the warrant that the house was searched on may 14 at 6 pm, although I'm certain that the search went on for quite some time after that (it appears that it went on for several weeks, in fact) so I didn't mean to imply that was the only time or date that they searched the house. And, like you said, the return showing the recovered items was dated June 8th and I agree that what is shown here is only a summary of what was recovered.

Wow! Questions: if the plate did not match, no plates, no reg and this implied tampering with vehicle documentation, why the heck would they just be cited and let go rather than investigated for possible involvement in auto theft? Maybe it was thought they were covering up not having registered the vehicles or hx of unpaid tickets that would get them pulled over.
As to JTW: You saw the actual record, so your info. is better than mine. Let me confirm--JTW also cited for no plates? I read somewhere it was for "no front or rear tags." Maybe means the same thing.
Why does anyone drive a car with no license plates?

I don't understand why it was allowed, either, because with no tags there would be no car insurance, which is mandatory in my state. If you don't have insurance, your car will be towed and you can't get it back until proof of insurance is shown.

JMO

I wonder who the cell phone(s) belonged to.

Wonder if maybe they left VF's cell phone at the crime scene since it seems her phone wasn't used during the crime so wouldn't have calls/messages made at the time of the crime on it, but the perps took SS and AS's phones since their phones were used during the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1