DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14
9:30 a.m.— Figueroa’s husband goes to the Savopoulos home and knocks on the door. No one answers, though he feels that someone may be inside. He then gets a call from Savvas Savopoulos saying Vera had been taken to the hospital.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Woodley-Park-Daron-Dylon-Wint-304574171.html

I think the above info shows that may be there was more than DW at the S home during the murders. Perhaps more than two people...someone on the lookout? Also, may be the crappy cheese pizza for the female who may have been involved...cause we all know that DW could care less about whether anyone was fed. This case has literally made me sick.

I feel so sick when I think about the poor husband. He knew something was wrong and he went and tried to figure it out. Poor man, to know he was just outside the door, and she was still alive. I hope he has some strong support from friends and family. :rose:

It does make sense that he had helpers, but I am not totally convinced that he didn't carry it out by himself. JMO

Interesting idea about a woman being involved. Could be a woman got someone to open the front door and DW kicked open the side door?

Also about single killer multiple weapons: *cringing* jodi arias.
I was having difficulty imagining a woman being involved in such a horrendous killing spree till you mentioned Jodi Arias. Also women were accomplices to the Sharon Tate murder. Evil has no gender bias.

I think you are being kind. I have NO clue about the military, as you do, but my gut reaction is he couldn't cut it, not physically nor mentally. MOO.

:) What I really suspect is he had/has a personality disorder. I say that because it appears to be his history. AIW he was fired because he couldn't get along with others. His own father took out a restraining order against him. Who was it said "he just doesn't listen."

You're right, he couldn't cut it and others are right he should have been deported long ago. I'll have to sit on my fingers for now about immigration policy's before I get silenced.

Peace

Signed up before 9/11/01 and left sometime in Sept. makes me wonder what made him just drop out. I'm sure they didn't go easy on him at that time, he looked fit to serve. You just don't drop out easily, it's a process.

I noticed the dates also. A person doesn't just 'leave' boot camp. Sounds like they didn't want him in the service. Wonder why.

I cringe at the thought of this animal receiving tax payer dollars and able to receive benefits. And I am all for VA benefits!!! I will have to ask my husband since he served in the Marines for several years.

He didn't qualify to receive military benefits because he never served. But he is now living and eating on the taxpayer's dime.

JMO

Okay, I know it's probably been theorized before on here but I can't find it. So, if there were others with DW that did this and the clean cut guy took the Porsche and burned it......why weren't there 2 people in the car? I mean, how did DW get out of there once the fire started? Did they take the Porsche because they were ultimately without a ride in the end? If you've never been in the Porsche, there's not a reason to burn it. It seems the only reason the Porsche was torched was because there was evidence in it. The only way there would be would be if SS was actually encountered at the dojo and someone was with him in the Porsche, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

City girl I just asked my husband. He said he needed to serve 180 days active duty.

:) What I really suspect is he had/has a personality disorder. I say that because it appears to be his history. AIW he was fired because he couldn't get along with others. His own father took out a restraining order against him. Who was it said "he just doesn't listen."

You're right, he couldn't cut it and others are right he should have been deported long ago. I'll have to sit on my fingers for now about immigration policy's before I get silenced.

Peace

Absolutely! He's a loser. And he has always known it and feared it. Probably some form of psychiatric deficiency, as you say. Sad, but true. MOO. No way of fingering these people in advance. No way of warding off the evil that lies in wait. We are left to deal with it after the fact. It is what it is. MOO again.

There had to be tons of blood splatters. This crime is truly horrifying!!! Is it possible the suspect(s) brought a change of clothes and showered? I have an image stuck in my head of the monsters going through SS closet for clean clothes. I do wonder as well as how this crime seem to escalate in the last three hours.

I wonder the same thing. These poor people. How can anyone do this to someone? Did DW shower? Did he use SS's clothes to flee the house? I wonder when the torture started and what it consisted of. As much as these details make me ill, I think it's important to know exactly what happened and when. How did SS remain so calm? How long after the murders was it until the fire was set? It couldn't have been very long if there was a call from SS phone to JW at 11:54am. How long was the fire burning before it was discovered? So many more questions.

I think DW was deranged, had a lot of simmering rage, and enjoyed torturing his 'rich' victims. JMO

Yes, and I'm sure DW was awake all Wednesday night. Yet he still murdered the S's and VF in the most hideous way. DW is a vile ! I wish DW was facing the Death Penalty.

[video=cnn;tv/2015/05/25/lead-dnt-brown-dc-mansion-murder.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/10/politics/dc-mansion-fire-bloody-bat/index.html[/video]

At about the :40/:41 mark in the video- is this DW's mugshot from this most recent arrest? I don't think I've seen the mugshot from the recent arrest, and am wondering if this is finally it...

apologies if I have just missed it previously

I know, I just started using it a couple days ago. I love it so far! Did you find the "thanks" button? I can't find the smiley faces to use on Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope. Maybe I will have time this weekend.

Besides the obvious viciousness and violence of this case, the saddest part for me is Phillip being alone in another bedroom.
Hope to heavens that meant he could not witness their being killed and vice versa. But yes. I can only think they would want to be holding him. I can't go too far in my head on this. Hope those who loved him will block out images for as long as they can and learn techniques help them cope with those that come to them.

With the three adults, not subjected to the fire, maybe there will be defensive wounds or other evidence from the perp or perps actually to be found on the victims.

I doubt there will be defensive wounds. Weren't they bound with duct tape to chairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1