DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a document last night. It has all the original posts re: the two 85th Ave addresses. Those date back to May 23, 2015. I also have a phone record of a 17 minute call to MPD around noon on May 25, 2015. Our efforts began no less than four days before he "broke this news."

I'd also add, the media released the tidbits about JW being looked at only days after the tip was called in... Mr NT, ugh!

OMG!! Irresponsible and unethical. But you folks, just really amazing work. I wondered why JW popped up on the radar so fast and what else there was that got the wheels going. Mr. NT is a sad piece of work. Hi fellow journalists must know what he is.
BRAVO FOR THE WS SQUAD!

Arrrgh! I am desperately trying to figure out who "NT" is so I can "enjoy"
his/her blog. If there is a way to point my dense self in the right direction I would be grateful.

I made a document last night. It has all the original posts re: the two 85th Ave addresses. Those date back to May 23, 2015. I also have a phone record of a 17 minute call to MPD around noon on May 25, 2015. Our efforts began no less than four days before he "broke this news."

I'd also add, the media released the tidbits about JW being looked at only days after the tip was called in... Mr NT, ugh!

Was this on thread 11 or 12? I am supposed to be asleep but this is bothering me. There seems to be a gap of posts missing around this time. Maybe I am crazy or it my app.

Thanks for the work! Please post if you can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upthread by one post. AmazonianAbroad posted a WS link to bubble, but went and not there.

I'm back. I'll find it next time I have an hour to waste. It was a police SM account cut and paste I was referring to. That was soooo far back. Sorry. I may need to use the app if I'm going to participate.

I'm back. I'll find it next time I have an hour to waste. It was a police SM account cut and paste I was referring to. That was soooo far back. Sorry. I may need to use the app if I'm going to participate.

It was a tweet about Wint's brother being arrested, but apparently it was MSM misspeak.
Paul Wagner  @Fox5Wagner    Twitter (1).jpg

I wonder. Except for when he goes off, it seems like he has mostly been described (by his dad's neighbors, for example) as quiet. I don't think he went around looking like the monster in his mug shots most of the time. If we didn't know what he's been accused of doing, would we look at him twice? JMO

I would. His FB photos are creepy. He looks psycho to me. I don't think I would have needed any knowledge of his criminal history to reach that conclusion.

Press has stated that they're both community college drop outs.

Do we know what community college(s) they attended?

I am going to do some digging on the school history of JW and The little brother of DW. I went to community college for a semester and definitely attended parties thrown by older siblings and their friends.

IMO, if they both attended the same community college it's yet another *poetential* coincidence.

We can not say for sure that SS trusted JW to deliver cash he thought would save his family. Whoever was in control of SS's actions, phone calls, and his family, and VF, was in charge period. IF JW was SS's choice, he had to clear that and justify it with the controlling person/s.
We are not blaming. We are speculating. We are making conjectures. We can only pose "what ifs..." We are clear that JW is not a suspect in this crime or POI and we can not read LE's mind or know the status of the investigation at this time.
Based on news reports which cited LE as the source, only part of the 40k was recovered with Wint and convoy. True, the news reports can be wrong. And the other part could be have been stashed.

It's not an off the wall inference to draw that LE ,at the time it interviewed JW, found the photo appearing to depict only two bundles important.

JMO The more I know the less I am sure of anything. Argument, for or against, is a rhetorical strategy by which one tests one's own opinions vs. others. Argument makes no claims to objectivity. We can not convict or try anyone here.
It is also true that DW is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I believe we are "blaming" him in almost every post for a most horrific multiple murder he is yet innocent of by legal definition.

But this is not a court of law. The general public, those not seated on a jury, are allowed to reach any conclusion we want. I don't have an opinion about DW's participation in this crime. I have a belief based on physical evidence. He was present at the home while violence was being committed. Whether or not he was there while the actual murders took place, he is still guilty, guilty, guilty in my book. Don't feel a need to remain open minded about DW.

Do we know what community college(s) they attended?

I am going to do some digging on the school history of JW and The little brother of DW. I went to community college for a semester and definitely attended parties thrown by older siblings and their friends.

IMO, if they both attended the same community college it's yet another *poetential* coincidence.

They did not attend the same CC.

I'm not sure my curiosity about his firing rises to the level of speculation, but my gut tells me it would have to be pretty serious to fire the longest-serving employee at the franchise - one who had numerous high-profile responsibilities and was a company-sponsored race car/go cart driver. I personally think it could be an accumulation of lies, that made it impossible for management to know what was true/not. But it could have been theft or chronic tardiness (doubt the latter). I would like to know because it will help inform my understanding of JW's behavior and character. I can not stand liars - it's a big issue for me. I find it hard to believe someone conducts himself with integrity in the majority of his life, but the minute his new employer and family are brutally murdered, he can't put the truth together for LE if his life depended on it. I'm still trying to figure him out. If he's not involved, it might be even scarier, because it just shows that non-violent sociopaths are roaming undetected among us. That may be true, regardless, but I like my sociopaths superficially normal and harmless. :)

JMO

My theory is that JW's life has been in a tailspin over these last few months.

He had had a steady, high profile job...that even sponsored his racing. The pictures of him celebrating with "fans", his "persona" as Racer Jordan, all give the impression of a young man who was a "star" in a small world...a "celebrity" even if he was the proverbial " big fish in a small pond."

The sponsorship from the company, the plans to go to races in California and to Italy this summer...all held glamourous possibilities in his mind that he could become a "big fish in a big pond"...but then, he lost his job.

He also lost his sponsorship. I would imagine these glamourous racing trips were off the table too. The Autobahn "sponsorship" may well have paid for trips to enhance his "high profile" at the workplace to attract customers.

SS was eulogized as being a very kind hearted man. I wonder if PS wasn't taking those private lessons from JW at the track and that's the basis of more interaction between the two. Once JW lost his job, depending on the reasons etc, ...he might not have had access to booking the track for lessons..and may have had to tell his private clients. SS may have heard only JW's version of events, and liking him, being soft-hearted, offered him an interim job till his next real job came along.

No way was driving for SS any dream job. Actually, for a very ambitious young man, being around all that wealth at a point when a lot of his options had been shut down, might have been depressing or anger-inducing.

On a personal note, I once gave a job at my home to a young woman who had been fired from another job at a salon where I came to know her from regular appointments. I did not consider her a "member of the family", a "trusted assistant" ...I saw her as someone who needed the money till she could find another job. I had heard only her side of the firing of course. Later I heard more but by then, she had moved on. Maybe that's why I have a different perspective on the relationship between SS and JW.

SS had a family he adored. He had a son he adored. I doubt he had an emotional relationship with this young man from the track. But, SS sounds like the kind of man who might try to help JW through a tough spot. But both JW and SS may have known this was only a temporary situation.

That said, observing all the displays of wealth and ease, this might have an wakened in JJ a sense of righteous entitlement. If no other REAL job opportunities were on the horizon, this scheme could have provided money to move on with, to get to those races, to fulfill the dream.

My hunch is that it looked easy. Some guys from the old neighborhood would scare the family, raise cash, take whatever they could. Nobody gets hurt. JW would not be suspected and could move on.

But the maid was still there. The child was not easy to control. The rich guy couldn't raise near the money they wanted. Somebody lost his temper and one of the victims got hurt. They didn't know how to fence art. And if AS is like a lot of ladies, her best jewelry was in a safety deposit box set the bank. They stayed so long, that they freaked over what they touched. What SS might have figured out or overheard.

They decided to kill, but weren't even proficient at that. They strangled, they beat with the bat, they cut. It wasn't rage: it was incompetence.

Anyway, I know nothing and as you all say, JW is just a witness, and I submit this theory as nothing more that my musings at this current stage of the case.

I also find it ironic that it is alright to generalize about people who may watch FOX News. But it seems watching FOX is a crime here to many. So many snarky comments about it.

I do believe it is wrong for the mother to hire a lawyer for him. He is a waste of humanity and his family knows it.

Since this theme seems to be recurring I think its important to point out that the lawyer they hired is far inferior to the one from PDS originally appointed. More importantly, this isn't about some kind of privilege or short cut. We all have a right to a lawyer. I don;t think any of us wants to live in a society where you can be charged and convicted of a crime without one. Given the gravity of these charges we want to make sure the government does its job before it locks DW up for the rest of his life. This isn't cheating. This is how our system works, for everyone. The evidence here is strong and I think this urge to railroad DW is misplaced and wrong. He's going to be convicted the right way. Have more confidence.

If this was my son I would not have hired a sub-par lawyer to replace an excellent one but that is his family's choice. Its not wrong, its their right.

Since this theme seems to be recurring I think its important to point out that the lawyer they hired is far inferior to the one from PDS originally appointed. More importantly, this isn't about some kind of privilege or short cut. We all have a right to a lawyer. I don;t think any of us wants to live in a society where you can be charged and convicted of a crime without one. Given the gravity of these charges we want to make sure the government does its job before it locks DW up for the rest of his life. This isn't cheating. This is how our system works, for everyone. The evidence here is strong and I think this urge to railroad DW is misplaced and wrong. He's going to be convicted the right way. Have more confidence.

If this was my son I would not have hired a sub-par lawyer to replace an excellent one but that is his family's choice. Its not wrong, its their right.

For what it's worth I cannot imagine the shock and pain that wint's parents are feeling right now either.

The thought that anyone's child could be responsible or complicit or even involved in this or any of wint's past incidents has got To be incredibly painful.

I know from family experiences that you can be an awesome mom or dad and still have a kid who grows up to be a rotten egg. Even the best parents sometimes see their spawn turn into a rare aberration of what you have taught them in their upbringing. Lots of times environmental factors produce people that are "broken" but sometimes even perfect environmental situations can produce a bad seed as well.

Truly sad and painful for everyone I'm sure. :( I hope neither of my boys are ever involved in anything bad. Parenting is terrifying for so many reasons.

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

as for the case itself I really hope there is stuff going on behind the scenes we don't know about. JW might be an innocent lamb and NG just a blabbermouth but really I don't think its too much of a leap in logic to think that some or all of the people arrested with wint were at the MINIMUM accessories after the fact, and at least one of them involved in the crime itself....I say this based on them being caught with an accused killer with part of the money from the crime, and no, I do not believe they didn't know either of those facts. I was born, but I wasn't born yesterday........

Good point. And on the cars...and anything in the garage he wants to say he touched.
I do wonder just how much a part of the family he was--I don't mean i challenge that notion at all. I have the same impression you do, yet do not know why I do.
I go by their being FB friends, but I have never been in the houses of 99 percent of my FB friends. I think well, SS let him drive the cars. "Hey Ms. Amy," but he was a familiar type perhaps and that txt could have been a front. He coached his kid. But, I've tutored kids whose houses I have never visited.
I don't know what knowing more about JW's role in the family and degree of closeness to them might tell me.
I just wonder. Thoughts?

I'm thinking he was probably around a lot as SS's assistant, but not part of the family. Just guessing. I don't think six weeks on the job is enough to be emotionally bonded.

For what it's worth I cannot imagine the shock and pain that wint's parents are feeling right now either.

The thought that anyone's child could be responsible or complicit or even involved in this or any of wint's past incidents has got To be incredibly painful.

I know from family experiences that you can be an awesome mom or dad and still have a kid who grows up to be a rotten egg. Even the best parents sometimes see their spawn turn into a rare aberration of what you have taught them in their upbringing. Lots of times environmental factors produce people that are "broken" but sometimes even perfect environmental situations can produce a bad seed as well.

Truly sad and painful for everyone I'm sure. :( I hope neither of my boys are ever involved in anything bad. Parenting is terrifying for so many reasons.

I completely agree. I think many of us with older children have seen wonderful families produce kids who go off the rails. And I know no perfect parents. I do think psychopathy is congenital but that is not at all the same thing as genetic. If you want a lesson in how monsters can come from seemingly good homes, read the book Columbine.

Mr. Wint has a piece of my heart and my deepest respect. I guess I have become too used to parents making defensive statements about their innocent "fabulous" children...from Scott Petersons mother, Cindy Anthony, you can go right down the line.

But here is this heartbroken man who steps up almost immediately offering sincere condolences to the family and literally only asking that justice be done for them...even if that justice descends upon his son.

How such a remarkable man, such an empathetic individual could produce a son like DW is a question above my pay grade. But DW does not have the excuse of whining that he did not have a most exemplary role model in his Dad.

A family member of mine recently hired a childhood friend's son to work for them and even after many months, he still refers to her as "Ms. *advertiser censored*." I don't think that is a very good indicator of how close he was with the family, as that's heavily dependent on how the person was raised and taught to treat elders or authoritative

I agree about "Ms. Amy". It is a common form of address south of Delaware. My husband attended the USNA and is from Maryland/Virginia and there is some complex algorithm in his head that dictates whether a woman is "first name" or "miss first name" or "ms firstname" or "mrs" or "ms Lastname" that as a native Northerner is a bit hard for me to follow. My dry cleaner calls me "miss skigirl" after at least 8 years but he says it with affection. He is much older so it isn't a simple rule like "if you are friendly but not close friends and she is older, she is miss." My contractor calls me "firstname", my professional associates call me "firstname" unless very junior and they are native North Carolinians ("ms skigirl"), and my contractor's crew calls me "miss skigirl". Often people call me mrs. Husbands-last-name which is jolting because I'm either dr or ms and I go by my maiden name.

Anyway, long way of saying that I wouldn't read too much into his addressing her as "Ms Amy" other than that it sound a little calculated for a quick text when time is of the essence.

This is off topic but I wonder if VF's funeral has been held. Nothing has been published. Is it possible they are still holding the body? NG has never updated the GFMe page. Just find it troubling since I and many others donated.

This is off topic but I wonder if VF's funeral has been held. Nothing has been published. Is it possible they are still holding the body? NG has never updated the GFMe page. Just find it troubling since I and many others donated.

I was wondering the same thing! I hope she has been laid to rest. RIP Vera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz