DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree. Different worlds that could have very easily (and sadly) collided on a sidewalk between adjacent apartments, in which two families lived next door to each other. IMO JMO But certainly not an off-the-wall theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does everyone say different worlds? Is it based on their looks?

My hunch...nothing more...is that JW is involved. But I really hope he is not. Not just for his sake, but for the sake of the surviving daughters. I keep thinking of that old adage "no good deed goes unpunished."

If they lost their Dad, Mom and little brother so horrificly...because their kind hearted Father came to the aid of a young man that needed a job, that betrayal would be so enormous, I don't know how you process that...going forward in life. I don't know how you trust yourself to show compassion, to reach out to those around you in need. Or if you just retreat to a cocoon.

I would hope they could have such a healing that they would be able to overcome a betrayal like this. I don't know if I could.

I obviously have no idea, but I am kind of thinking that this level of horrifying, life-changing trauma to your existence would be just as impossible to deal with and heal from, whether it included the involvement of a guy your dad helped out with a job or not. The ones who did this are betrayers of humanity. (I guess what I mean that I don't think JW's involvement would make it a significantly bigger blow. And I could be wrong.) Hopefully it will help the family in some small way when all those involved are brought to justice.

Good question! One is handsome and clean cut with a great smile. The other is all beaten up and not particularly handsome.

I took different worlds to mean that one comes from a life of crime and ****gery and the other has no record and was a social media star. They appeared to have different lifestyles.

It could also mean different outlooks and perspectives of life. Usually if someone lives in a different world. It is usually just considered as a different mentality than the basic norm.

Jmo. But it's not about looks nor finances for the most part.

One has an extensive record of arrests, violence, stabbings, threats to kill a woman and kill her infant, years long record criminal activity and convictions.

One has no record or reports of violence, no arrests no records or criminal activity and no convictions, people say he's bright, happy and enthusiastic guy.

To me, it has nothing to do with their 'looks.' I just think they come from different worlds from looking at their SM[when it was still available to look at. ]

They seemed like very different people into very different past times. JW was very invested in his 'Broke Racers' world. And his world seemed to revolve around his love of racing and cars etc.

DW seemed to be immersed in the gang land lifestyle, imo. I think he was very connected to local gangs and the drug world etc. And his violent criminal history backs that impression up. And JW has no criminal history.

One is a convicted felon with a violent criminal history, had Restraining Orders taken out for making death threats against an infant and family members. The other, had no arrests and no reports of any violent incidents or drug history. So IMO< two different worlds.

I obviously have no idea, but I am kind of thinking that this level of horrifying, life-changing trauma to your existence would be just as impossible to deal with and heal from, whether it included the involvement of a guy your dad helped out with a job or not. The ones who did this are betrayers of humanity. (I guess what I mean that I don't think JW's involvement would make it a significantly bigger blow. And I could be wrong.) Hopefully it will help the family in some small way when all those involved are brought to justice.

are we overstating his importance to the family in the first place?

I doubt he was important to them as he thought he was.

if he's involved that might be part of his motivation.....

Good question! One is handsome and clean cut with a great smile. The other is all beaten up and not particularly handsome.

I took different worlds to mean that one comes from a life of crime and ****gery and the other has no record and was a social media star. They appeared to have different lifestyles.

People that live in poverty could still say another person who is living in poverty is living in a different world.

A different world can basically mean a person that has a delusion of basic stuff.

If someone doesn't deal with certain basic things without going to extremes; They could be considered as living in a different world from the normal thought assessment crowd.

Wonder if that's why he called his sister, maybe she had the stuff? Maybe that's why the Florida plates, possibly that's where it was last driven around? Maybe they were really going hard on him and didn't believe him, so he called her? IDK. Wonder if the call to sister was after the "package" drop?

I can't remember if SS called his sister or she called him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As I read the article for the second time it says "..he did not pick up a $40,000 ransom" (emphasis added.)
Maybe the author just has a way with words. He is the only one reporting this.

You're right, it may just be literal. :)

If he's innocent (and I think he is) he didn't pick up any ransom. He picked up a package for his employer.

What some of you don't understand is if DW gives up JW in order to get a lighter sentence; He will still get life with no parole plus JW would probably snitch on the involvement of DW associates as well.

So DW is not covering for JW.

He is just simply making sure that others that he cares about doesn't get hit with long time as well.

Especially since some of them may still have the money which they will be putting on his commissary books in due time for years to come.

Jmo

I've never read that before. Honestly, I think it's a screw up of reporting again. I don't JW ever said he didn't drop of the money.

I agree. If he had told LE that he had never dropped off any money---handcuffed and arrested , IMO.

I wonder which gang DW may be a member. I read about one gang called the Maple Avenue Crew,.

Someone who was picked up with DW lived on Maple Ave. in Takoma Park in December 2011.

Trust me. When poor folks see rich folks paying 5 million for a 2500 sq foot home in Malibu.

Lol. Poor folks or even folks with 7 figures could laugh and think wth. Did he just pay 5 million for a 2500 sqft home. Lol.

This can be considered as living in a different world.

But that doesn't mean that the person who made the comment is not living in a 4000 sqft home that they only paid 600k for in a great location.

So the a different world comment can mean different things.

Even wealthy people with common sense would laugh at another wealthy person who thinks paying 2 million for a portrait is ok.

I've never read that before. Honestly, I think it's a screw up of reporting again. I don't JW ever said he didn't drop of the money.

Maybe this news outlet has heard that JW is claiming the drop off was at dojo. That was what we assumed accountant had been told as well as NG.

What some of you don't understand is if DW gives up JW in order to get a lighter sentence; He will still get life with no parole plus JW would probably snitch on the involvement of DW associates as well.

So DW is not covering for JW.

He is just simply making sure that others that he cares about doesn't get hit with long time as well.

Especially since some of them may still have the money which they will be putting on his commissary books in due time for years to come.

Jmo
I agree. right now it looks like his goose is well and truly cooked. In any event, the trial will still be interesting as far as what details come out.

Maybe this news outlet has heard that JW is claiming the drop off was at dojo. That was what we assumed accountant had been told as well as NG.

Interesting! I never heard that, but it does not surprise me. Was that alluded to at some point by NG or the accountant? Or just a speculation--although I think a totally reasonable speculation. I think the accountant would feel more comfortable with idea that JW was leaving with the cash to deliver directly to SS at the dojo. AND it would explain why JW would say he only got the "car" instructions 10 mins before getting to the house. (I think?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member