DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the photo of the Porsche and the donut swirls in the parking lot? Why drive in circles?

I also wonder if the concussion was the end of PS driving days since AS other children had serious concussions in the past. Would it mean the need to employ JW was coming to an end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember the photo of the Porsche and the donut swirls in the parking lot? Why drive in circles?

I also wonder if the concussion was the end of PS driving days since AS other children had serious concussions in the past. Would it mean the need to employ JW was coming to an end?

JW had already been replaced by someone with superior credentials.

JW had already been replaced by someone with superior credentials.

I know they hired a coach. But I am wondering if the family were reconsidering the value and need for a PA/driver. If the parents were considering making PS discontinue go karting, having JW around could add salt to an open wound. IDK

Thus, the escalation of JW's need for quick money to advance his career. IMO

I am researching concussions and go karting. As a parent, I definitely would not want to put my child at risk for further injury. AS did a lot of research on concussions. No doubt she would have been fearful about future injuries.

Somewhere in these threads there is a mention that the SS family knew Mr. Mosler. I believe this was a limited edition version of the car. I'll try to find the link later from the earlier threads.

I think that SS may have thought of this car like the art he collected...not like something you take out very often. SS was a collector of fine things, including cars. I believe he would have kept the records of his art work, their provenance, in a safety deposit box. That's important in order to prove their authenticity and value. If the Mosler was a limited edition, those papers would be there too. Probably documents relating to the business. Amy's "investment" jewelry.

And maybe the keys to the Mosler. this would explain why the registration wasn't up to date. SS thought of the car more as a work of art, a collectible.

Do you all want me to ride by there today and snap some pics? I can do it discreetly.

Let me add, while this neighborhood isn't the best, it's not Barry Farms or Division Ave or anything. I don't think someone riding by in a car snapping a few pics out of the window would draw suspicion.

CNN just announced a one hour special airing Tuesday night "DC Mansion fire". With question such as the who and the why to be the focus. Showed detectives walking in the home.

Somewhere in these threads there is a mention that the SS family knew Mr. Mosler. I believe this was a limited edition version of the car. I'll try to find the link later from the earlier threads.

I think that SS may have thought of this car like the art he collected...not like something you take out very often. SS was a collector of fine things, including cars. I believe he would have kept the records of his art work, their provenance, in a safety deposit box. That's important in order to prove their authenticity and value. If the Mosler was a limited edition, those papers would be there too. Probably documents relating to the business. Amy's "investment" jewelry.

And maybe the keys to the Mosler. this would explain why the registration wasn't up to date. SS thought of the car more as a work of art, a collectible.

I like you referred to it as AS investment jewelry! If you look at her pics, she wore minimal jewelry. But, no doubt she could have owned a lot of jewelry for investment purposes and to occasionally wear.

Do you all want me to ride by there today and snap some pics? I can do it discreetly.

Let me add, while this neighborhood isn't the best, it's not Barry Farms or Division Ave or anything. I don't think someone riding by in a car snapping a few pics out of the window would draw suspicion.

Don't go alone

The general public was informed on Friday. Anybody close to the family would have figured it out right away when SS was unable to be reached on phone or in person. The only other two options for it NOT being SS in the fire are: (1) SS is in extreme danger and under control of the perpetrators at a separate location OR (2) SS was personally responsible for the destruction and murders at the house. I don't see anyone considering Option 2. Though some posters here think that JW may have considered Option 2 and that he lied to protect SS in case SS was somehow at fault. Which I can't believe that JW ever thought that IMO.

I was actually told option 2 by a reporter that evening and was and am disgusted by that idea. Someone in LE told her, so as awful as it is to think this, someone thought it. Obviously way off base, and I don't think for a second JW thought this.. Option 1 must have also been considered and may have been considered by JW. Or at that early time so soon after the fire, JW could easily have thought they just hadn't located SS. Or that they had located SS but SS had not communicated with him because he had other things going on. Whatever the family might have figured out, no one was saying anything and they certainly weren't saying anything to JW within an hour or 2 of the fire, when he said those lies. It may be clear in retrospect but it wasn't at the time.

Do you live in close proximity to the family? I believe it was reported JW parked one block from the home the day of the fire. I am surprised he found a parking spot. Didn't LE block the traffic?

The neighborhood is quiet and there is plenty of parking. There was parking even after the news vans arrived but I don't think they were even there yet when JW got there.

On another note, that must have been an incredibly gruesome and disturbing scene for witnesses. I was going through old reports to try to answer the question of what exactly was said about SS the day of the fire, and there were witnesses that saw CPR being performed on VF and could tell somehow that she was still alive. Another witness reported that one of the injured had a bloody injury to the head (my guess it was SS). Another reported that one of the dead was a child (guess they could tell by the size). There were reports from witnesses that three dead and one still alive were removed. It sounds like people saw an unusual amount for a scene like that, maybe because of the proximity of the house to the street. It does sounds like LE didn't arrive right away and at first there were a lot of people there. Awful.

One of the bodies was removed the next day. I don't know which one -- obviously not VF because they were trying to save her.

Wouldn't it be nice if an investigative reporter did the leg work?!
Reporters appear too lazy these days and are just going for the quick tweet or article with 'stolen' facts from this log or other on line forums...it's a shame that the investigative reporter seems to be a ghost from the past ...

I've settled into a theory at this point. You know, in the absence of facts.

The Mosler may have needed more than a key to start. Or a special key that JW wasn't aware of.

That could be where the plan broke down. That could be what kicked off the psychotic killing spree. Let's say JW got there to give DW his part of the money and move the car. He tried to access the Mosler, but perhaps couldn't. Things perhaps went to hell faster than SS could calm things down once DW gathered that Jesus, there's only 40, and it JW can't even get the Mosler out of the garage as planned.

So JW hight tails it out, perhaps after hurting PS, and DW and the crew go full on slash and burn.

Didn't JW say the key/keys to the Mosler was accessible from in the Garage (cough-cough). IMO the key/keys were most likely in garage safe.

I know SS would've given DW access to anything...cars, jewels, art, yacht, the private jet, I'm thinking the Mosler wasn't operable and JW didn't know that, so he took the registration for a keepsake. I'm sure curious what he told LE for the reason he had the registration

Reporters appear too lazy these days and are just going for the quick tweet or article with 'stolen' facts from this log or other on line forums...it's a shame that the investigative reporter seems to be a ghost from the past ...

I do not think it is because they are lazy. Several newspapers have cut their staff by almost half. I know in my former hometown, many of the long time reporters left leaving inexperienced reporters.

Unless a websleuth member lives there and spots you:). Be safe!!!!!!!

You don't need to parade anybody in the bank to get into a safety deposit box. In fact it would be easier to get into safety deposit box than to withdraw $40K.

Trying to make sure I understand your post. Are you saying -
1. if Person X (JW, DDW, AIW acct'ant, or ?) had SDB key in hand,
2. went to BoA, showed ID,
3. said 'I want to access box #1234'
4. without SS (AS, if auth) being there in person &
5. without SS having previously signed bk docs to grant Person X access to box,
that, bingo, BoA would allow Person X to sign access log & to access SDB?
Is that what you're saying?
Respectfully, fact?
Your experience as SBD holder? As bank employee?
Your opn, and if so, based on what pls?
Or saying something else?

Anyone else -
Any employees of a bank HQ know of a policy permitting the ^?
Know of any situation where bk practice permitted ^?
Thx in adv.

I'm still not convinced the money came from the bank that morning, as opposed to a safe at AIW.

He "said" he drove it. He may have only just sat in it. He does have a problem with the truth.

And even if he did drive it, maybe it was already running and SS let him take an spin.

Could the Mosler just not have started. Hadn't been driven in a while. Dead battery. Perhaps that's why they needed Amerit truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1