DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree with you? Just resonates true. If anyone has ever watched the HBO
series "the Wire", it's set in Baltimore, and written by an ex Baltimore police reporter.
Basically it's about the gangs of that City and LE's are always trying to catch them on the wire.

As suspicious as JW seems, I just can never place him with a DW type. Different worlds.

I totally agree. Different worlds that could have very easily (and sadly) collided on a sidewalk between adjacent apartments, in which two families lived next door to each other. IMO JMO But certainly not an off-the-wall theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. Different worlds that could have very easily (and sadly) collided on a sidewalk between adjacent apartments, in which two families lived next door to each other. IMO JMO But certainly not an off-the-wall theory.

True true, I tell ya... If It turns out JW wasn't involved (idk) I bet he never lies again.

It does seem likely that a gang was involved because there seems to be infrastructure...really lame infrastructure, but teams and individuals with assignments, etc.

JW doesn't appear at all on any level to be a gang member. Is it possible that his old neighbor caught on to JW's new job working for SS and the gang voluntold JW what his role would be. That would be lose-situation. If he says yes, he's suddenly a criminal helping a gang (although putting enough money in the wallet to get through a couple races. If he says no and goes to LE, he's toast. It might not be too hard for a broke racer to reach the conclusion that he's got to participate.

True true, I tell ya... If It turns out JW wasn't involved (idk) I bet he never lies again.

It is strange. I go back and forth with JW. Constantly sitting or hopping over the fence. I do not want him to be involved. If he ends up not being involved, I hope he has learned a valuable lesson about what happens when you lie. I hope he reaches some level of success in becoming a race car driver.

I know when one references "dojo" that one is speaking about the martial arts studio in Chantilly VA that SS was opening later THAT week.

What does dojo mean or stand for ...

While at it how about MSM ... I figured that is media of some sort.

Thanks.

I don't think we can assume the donuts in the lot that the perp ran through after burning the car were made by the perp/Porsche. Could be, but not necessarily. (And if they are related, the perp would do it because it's fun.)

I don't think JW's job was tied to PS' racing. PS had a racing coach and JW's job was to drive SS and run errands. JMO

A tad confuzzled here. I do follow along and usually have nothing to add. I thought it was established that JW did coach PS for a short time? Then, they moved on to a better coach? I couldn't help think that PS in some way may have said- Dad he's not the guy for me? Basing this on the horrible treatment of this child. Just speculating.

My hunch...nothing more...is that JW is involved. But I really hope he is not. Not just for his sake, but for the sake of the surviving daughters. I keep thinking of that old adage "no good deed goes unpunished."

If they lost their Dad, Mom and little brother so horrificly...because their kind hearted Father came to the aid of a young man that needed a job, that betrayal would be so enormous, I don't know how you process that...going forward in life. I don't know how you trust yourself to show compassion, to reach out to those around you in need. Or if you just retreat to a cocoon.

I would hope they could have such a healing that they would be able to overcome a betrayal like this. I don't know if I could.

WHAT, he did NOT pick up the $40,000 and deliver to SS??? OMG
this is crazy... what about the accountant, the picture to W2? He must
have a Lawyer now and the defense will be "the package" was delivered.

Now.... I believe he's very much involved.

Poorly written article. Story line doesn't connect to the headline, does it? I would discount it. MOO.

It does seem likely that a gang was involved because there seems to be infrastructure...really lame infrastructure, but teams and individuals with assignments, etc.

JW doesn't appear at all on any level to be a gang member. Is it possible that his old neighbor caught on to JW's new job working for SS and the gang voluntold JW what his role would be. That would be lose-situation. If he says yes, he's suddenly a criminal helping a gang (although putting enough money in the wallet to get through a couple races. If he says no and goes to LE, he's toast. It might not be too hard for a broke racer to reach the conclusion that he's got to participate.

I had considered that thought earlier but discarded it because I think there's no way a gang would allow anyone to keep that much of a percentage, since we don't know where the rest of the dough went. It appears that DW had more than half in the caravan. I think DW and friends was his own "little gang".

Hypothetically spitballing, assumes DW did not work alone (but no gang involvement), JW involved:

~ DW discovers JW works for SS (who had fired DW years ago) plan formulates in criminal pea brain.

~ Somehow DW coerces JW into providing intel. *snorts*

~ DW and playmates go to rob and plunder what they think will be lots of treasure and cash laying around and no people home, yay! The girls are playing dress-up (doubtful, but you never know what goes through drug-addled brains), everybody's going through drawers, closets hideyholes looking for anything worth flogging for a buck.

~ Idiot/s get there but find they're not alone. "What do we do now?" Tie everyone up. Think think think. AS "My husband can get you more cash, you can leave and go far way!" AS calls PS to come home, using code phrase "going out with the girls" PS races home in Porsche (seen by neighbor?) knowing something's up and thinking he can take care of it.

~ No (to myself) because most likely PS would call police while racing home? I don't know that they had code words or phrases or what they meant if they did.

~ I changed my mind, DW/SE (someone else) texted? PS and there were no code phrases.

~ PS gets home and is ambushed. The process begin to get cash from outside.

~ After DW found people at home, the ending was never going to be any different than it is.

If DW's intent from the beginning was to do the family harm, he would have done it at night and be gone before daylight. My opinion. I think this was meant to be a quick daytime burglary.

I will never understand taking the risk to yourself (idiot criminals) by killing people just because you could be identified and caught as a simple burglar. The sentence would be far less than kidnapping for ransom, assault, torture and murder.

My hunch...nothing more...is that JW is involved. But I really hope he is not. Not just for his sake, but for the sake of the surviving daughters. I keep thinking of that old adage "no good deed goes unpunished."

If they lost their Dad, Mom and little brother so horrificly...because their kind hearted Father came to the aid of a young man that needed a job, that betrayal would be so enormous, I don't know how you process that...going forward in life. I don't know how you trust yourself to show compassion, to reach out to those around you in need. Or if you just retreat to a cocoon.

I would hope they could have such a healing that they would be able to overcome a betrayal like this. I don't know if I could.

It's possible. Look at the suffering souls in Charleston, S.C. What an example they set for us all.

WHAT, he did NOT pick up the $40,000 and deliver to SS??? OMG
this is crazy... what about the accountant, the picture to W2? He must
have a Lawyer now and the defense will be "the package" was delivered.

Now.... I believe he's very much involved.

I think this is just poor reporting by a small regional outlet. They are misreporting the information in the SW that we've known about for a while.

I know when one references "dojo" that one is speaking about the martial arts studio in Chantilly VA that SS was opening later THAT week.

What does dojo mean or stand for ...

While at it how about MSM ... I figured that is media of some sort.

Thanks.

do·jo (dō′jō)
n. pl. do·jos
A school for training in Japanese arts of self-defense, such as judo.

Poorly written article. Story line doesn't connect to the headline, does it? I would discount it. MOO.

Here are some odd or conflicting points from it just from glancing:

1. Annapolis Man's Phone Records Sought in DC Mansion Murders - NOT news, it was done weeks ago
2. Authorities found flaws in story of Annapolis driver who delivered cash while family was held hostage
3. He is not a suspect, police say
4. Police don't believe him
5. Wallace is not considered a suspect

Journalistic standards out the door these days.

In My Opinion.

I had considered that thought earlier but discarded it because I think there's no way a gang would allow anyone to keep that much of a percentage, since we don't know where the rest of the dough went. It appears that DW had more than half in the caravan. I think DW and friends was his own "little gang".

Hypothetically spitballing, assumes DW did not work alone (but no gang involvement), JW involved:

~ DW discovers JW works for SS (who had fired DW years ago) plan formulates in criminal pea brain.

~ DW and playmates go to rob and plunder what they think will be lots of treasure and cash laying around and no people home, yay! The girls are playing dress-up (doubtful, but you never know what goes through drug-addled brains), everybody's going through drawers, closets hideyholes looking for anything worth flogging for a buck.

~ Idiot/s get there but find they're not alone. "What do we do now?" Tie everyone up. Think think think. AS "My husband can get you more cash, you can leave and go far way!" AS calls PS to come home, using code phrase "going out with the girls" PS races home in Porsche (seen by neighbor?) knowing something's up and thinking he can take care of it.

~ No (to myself) because most likely PS would call police while racing home? I don't know that they had code words or phrases or what they meant if they did.

~ I changed my mind, DW/SE (someone else) texted? PS and there were no code phrases.

~ After DW found people at home, the ending was never going to be any different than it is.

If DW's intent from the beginning was to do the family harm, he would have done it at night and be gone before daylight. My opinion. I think this was meant to be a quick daytime burglary.

I will never understand taking the risk to yourself (idiot criminals) by killing people just because you could be identified and caught as a simple burglar. The sentence would be far less than kidnapping for ransom, assault, torture and murder.

Have you been reading my mind:)

I do believe there was gang involvement. But DWs neighborhood gang. Not as large as some of the other gangs in MD.

I also think if there were females they could not have resisted going through the girls bedrooms. I am sure the girls were asked by LE to go through their possessions and note if things seemed to be disturbed or taken. Or, not if they did not want to traumatize the daughters.

My parents house was robbed when I was in my twenties. They were on a trip. I had stopped by the house to get my VCR. A friend and small children accompanied me. I noticed there were drawers open and I thought, "wow they must have packed in a hurry." We were only there for short time.

The next day a neighbor called me. I went to the house and met the detectives. They thought I robbed my parents house! I have never stolen anything in my life. The kids claimed they saw a man upstairs who put his fingers up to his lips as to say "shhhhh". Freaked me out.

Anyway, my point is with housekeepers, etc. it would be obvious to the police if it appeared as if people were looking for items to steal. I say this knowing there was a fire too. As far as I know, the whole house was not engulfed in flames. Or was it? I wish we had a map of the house.

It's possible. Look at the suffering souls in Charleston, S.C. What an example they set for us all.

i pray for the girls and those who are with them. but I have faith in them......I've seen incredible strength come out of nightmares (jaycee, Elizabeth, the Cleveland 3)..I think it depends on who is there surrounding them.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1