DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After leaving a bad reception area. You may notice that you have a vm or text for days. People will say i called you an hour ago. And you may not have the screen vm notice. But when you call to check it; Than that's when it pops up.

Weird.

As soon as you push the button to turn on your iPhone, there is a list of missed calls and voicemails. My iPhone dings when a voicemail is left. It can also be set so you do not hear anything.

This is found in Settings>Notification Center>Phone. It is called Alert. My phone is old, a 4, so it may be easier to get to on the newer phones.

A thought - some times in these big stores, Lowes, Walmart, etc, the reception is poor. It is a matter of walking to a different spot, going outside, or returning the call later.

I dont have an iphone, but on my Android, I have it so my vms also come out in texts. Because of that, I never even check for missed calls...only check texts. Maybe JW had that? And the text didnt come through because of bad reception?

A thought - some times in these big stores, Lowes, Walmart, etc, the reception is poor. It is a matter of walking to a different spot, going outside, or returning the call later.

The reason for me withholding judgment on the 1154 call is because there have been times I have not received a missed call notification. Like others, I have received delay notifications or none at all. I have a work Android cell and IPhone 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ha, but it's "illegal" to not show up for jury duty.....people do it. You know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
In my state, (NC) I believe the judge can issue a warrant for your appearance and maybe fines too or contempt of court

BBM above: that cement sat in the driveway with that grill for several months as it can be seen in Google images from 2014.

I managed to find a FB photo from 2012 with those blocks there. IIRC They seem to match the cement blocks above the windows. I'm on my phone now and don't have access to my laptop to look at pics again.

I managed to find a FB photo from 2012 with those blocks there. IIRC They seem to match the cement blocks beneath the windows. I'm on my phone now and don't have access to my laptop to look at pics again.

Shoot, I can't see any posts up thread to know what you're talking about. But it sounds interesting! Maybe it got snipped? If not, please share!

Each time I look at the photo of D.W. in a bathroom, shirtless holding a camera in front of him, I notice the patterns on the towels behind him and the person beside him. The towels and green candle seem to have a theme of palm trees and it looks to be a beautiful bathroom. Could it be a bathroom in S.S.'s home? Could it be a Greece-themed bathroom? JMO

Each time I look at the photo of D.W. in a bathroom, shirtless holding a camera in front of him, I notice the patterns on the towels behind him and the person beside him. The towels and green candle seem to have a theme of palm trees and it looks to be a beautiful bathroom. Could it be a bathroom in S.S.'s home? Could it be a Greece-themed bathroom? JMO

Do you have a link to pic?

I just googled DW and found it. No I imagine the S family had monogrammed towels from Horchow or something luxe. That bathroom doesn't look like what I'd imagine in a $5 million home. Google equivalent homes listed by TTR Sotheby's and look at the bathrooms.

Thank you for linking that photo. It did remind me of a friend's lake home I was just visiting and she has some small bathrooms that reminded me of that one. My friend rents her home out occasionally for film makers and it is worth about 25 million so she has enormous bathrooms overlooking the lake as well as smaller bathrooms on the second floor.

I don't know how to link - anything - can someone point me to a link to teach me how to link? Thanks in advance!

After receiving the phone call from AIW and hanging up - wouldn't the missed call then show up? I just think that I would automatically dial S.S.'s cell phone and not his wife's when I heard of a fire at their home, especially if that was my boss and I would have him on speed dial. This to me is very odd. JMO

I agree Nikki. Although I am sitting on the fence with JW the lies have opened up speculation.

The fence is a very reasonable place to sit! I am just anxious because IMO, according to approved outlets, as well as aligning to public record provided by posters on this site, the man who lied about how he delivered ransom money to the murderer of his boss in a quadruple homicide has ended up to be a longtime next door neighbor of the murderer. I think if you asked a stats person to determine the chances of this, it would be less than the chances of being picked up by an alien spacecraft.

To speculate that JW was involved on some level in this crime (whether that means being bullied into it by a gang, was a half-hearted informant who profited, or worse) is not a stretch. To say that he is not, now that is a stretch.

The fence is a very reasonable place to sit! I am just anxious because IMO, according to approved outlets, as well as aligning to public record provided by posters on this site, the man who lied about how he delivered ransom money to the murderer of his boss in a quadruple homicide has ended up to be a longtime next door neighbor of the murderer. I think if you asked a stats person to determine the chances of this, it would be less than the chances of being picked up by an alien spacecraft.

To speculate that JW was involved on some level in this crime (whether that means being bullied into it by a gang, was a half-hearted informant who profited, or worse) is not a stretch. To say that he is not, now that is a stretch.

What are the chances? Especially, in an area extremely populated in DC/MD and Virginia? In my smaller city quite possible. But, if within 350 ft. hard to ignore. But he has not been named a suspect. I feel even with the conflicting stories, if they had evidence they would have detained him. If only for lying and impeding the investigation. IDK.

If we all think lying to LE is a big deal, imagine how LE felt. JW put a big target on his own back Day 1. Changing his story made it necessary for LE to thoroughly verify through other witnesses and evidence every bit of his account. IMO they have been able to do so to their satisfaction since five weeks after the murders he is still not charged with a crime

Reminder

You are allowed to sleuth JW because he lied and it was approved by Bessie. You may not sleuth any of DW or JW's friends or family and bring it here.

Also, let's leave the thread moderation to the mods. If you need assistance, contact one of us either by pm or the alert button. Thank you!

Shoot, I can't see any posts up thread to know what you're talking about. But it sounds interesting! Maybe it got snipped? If not, please share!

argh, I can't find the pic with a better angle of these blocks, and the other pic also has a fluorescent green warning man standerupper thinger traffic doodah in addition to construction company signage. But, this is from googlemaps today.concreteblocks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1