DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
time for me to contribute a bizarre and improbable theory I just thought of: what if there was 1 accomplice/other perp w/ DW in the house (who is not a known player/hasn't been discussed/i have no idea who this would be) and after the commission of the crime, DW and this unknown other person left the crime scene together in the Porsche, then DW drove this other person to an unknown location (wooded area, secluded area, body of water) where DW then murdered his own accomplice/the other perp and left the body there. DW then went about his business of hiding stolen goods, joyriding in the Porsche, whatever other creepy or sinister stuff murderous lunatics do before torching the Porsche. This unknown accomplice could be the one whose DNA was also found on the green vest.

I know, I know. This is largely ridiculous. But I had not seen anything like this posted before (for good reason lol:)) so I thought I'd throw it out there. I suppose I have a wild imagination and become more likely to make things up when confronted with months of no new information being released about the case.

Carry on.
I doubt it but it is certainly possible. Dead bodies show up every once in a while in DC many are never claimed or identified. Many but not all are homeless people who were victimized or died natural death.

time for me to contribute a bizarre and improbable theory I just thought of: what if there was 1 accomplice/other perp w/ DW in the house (who is not a known player/hasn't been discussed/i have no idea who this would be) and after the commission of the crime, DW and this unknown other person left the crime scene together in the Porsche, then DW drove this other person to an unknown location (wooded area, secluded area, body of water) where DW then murdered his own accomplice/the other perp and left the body there. DW then went about his business of hiding stolen goods, joyriding in the Porsche, whatever other creepy or sinister stuff murderous lunatics do before torching the Porsche. This unknown accomplice could be the one whose DNA was also found on the green vest.

I know, I know. This is largely ridiculous. But I had not seen anything like this posted before (for good reason lol:)) so I thought I'd throw it out there. I suppose I have a wild imagination and become more likely to make things up when confronted with months of no new information being released about the case.

Carry on.

I will say my jaw will not drop :jawdrop: to find out Wint had murdered previously. He nearly killed one guy that we know of. My imagination tends to roam w/o new information too. Fortunately, I think this case is going to move along rather quickly. Is the next hearing scheduled for September 25? Will that be for a trial date? Just wondering out loud here.

* I just hope JW manages to keep his nose clean between now and then and the trial. Hope someone is watching his back.

Here are tweets from DC Police that bear on which streets were blocked off, which may shed light on how close one would have had to have parked to be stuck:

14 May
DC Police Department @DCPoliceDept
House Fire Update 3200 Woodland Dr NW MPD & FEMS reports the fire has been extinguished/Investigations continues. Street Closures are: Cont.

14 May
House Fire Update 3200 Woodland Dr NW MPD & FEMS reports the fire has been extinguished/Investigations continues. Street Closures are: Cont.

14 May
Motorist please seek an alternate route(s). There is no estimate time of when the streets will REOPEN. /7066
Details
15 : 04

14 May
Flashing *34th St &M St NW Tech on scene Use Caution /7066
Details
17 : 05

14 May
Update Street Closures remains: 3200 Woodland Dr. NW Woodland Dr NW/Garfield St 32nd St/Cleveland Ave Woodland Dr NW/Garfield St Cont.
Details
19 : 04

14 May
31st Pl NW/Woodland Dr 34th St NW/Garfield St /7066
Details
19 : 05

Those times are well beyond the amount of time it would have taken JW to arrive from Chantilly.

Chief Lanier said there were no signs of forced entry. Even though there was a broken glass alarm LE has not changed from Lanier's statement. When Wint entered the house he probably just walked up to the front door, rang the bell and overpowered whoever opened the door. Didn't need a vest to do that. He got the vest from SS's garage. He probably put it on when he was leaving the house.

If there was a scuffle at front or kitchen door and paintings were knocked off wall or something , would LE note that as sign of forced entry? Or does it have to be broken lock in front door or broken glass window?

Thought about sealing parts of transcripts - could it be protecting those currently unnamed witnesses in the same way as the LE documents?

That's all I can think of right now.

Thinking about the part in your post above that is in bold. Sometimes the answer is so simple we over-look it or over-talk it. He must have parked his car prior to the tape being set up.

Is there something I am missing regarding you finding this curious? Trying hard to keep an open mind and see details from other's point of view. TIA

Here's my problem...IMO if the answer to the puzzle were that simple, there is no reason LE would have raised the point.

There are just too many hinky details concerning JW...and yes, they are open to being provided with an innocent explanation or a suspicious explanation. But in the end, we can "believe" at this point but we cannot "know."

We read paraphrases, but don't know exactly what was asked or answered. We see conflicting media assertions. Parts of a court transcript is going to be blocked from being seen. We can choose to decide to "believe" any simple or complicated explanation at this point.

But we cannot KNOW.

I agree with all your reasoning regarding the pizza. Feel like somehow Amy was trying to humanize her family to this killer by breaking bread with him.

Again, it throws me for a loop that in the midst of a break-in and hostage situation that pizza is ordered. I still believe the cheese pizza was for Philip and maybe the monster tortured him after the pizza was delivered by eating the pepperoni pizza in front of him. On the other hand, maybe Philip was very upset and refused to eat the pizza and that really angered Wint and the serious torture with the knife began about that time.

I still remember PS's voice "what are you doing?!!!" It did sound like he was very strong and not afraid but familiar with the person which still makes me suspect JW. We don't know if where he was before the delivery was all confirmed. Very disturbing to me still!!!!

Thought about sealing parts of transcripts - could it be protecting those currently unnamed witnesses in the same way as the LE documents?

That's all I can think of right now.

Who would witnesses be that we don't already know? Convoy people?

If there was a scuffle at front or kitchen door and paintings were knocked off wall or something , would LE note that as sign of forced entry? Or does it have to be broken lock in front door or broken glass window?
I'm not sure what DCMPD looks for to make that call. Could be obvious signs such as jimmied windows and doors, or it could be the act of overpowering someone to gain entry. Don't bother Googling, it's mostly related to *advertiser censored* flicks.

Street people, the Uber driver, Bank tellers that sold the money orders, friends and neighbors of the convoy people.

Street people, the Uber driver, Bank tellers that sold the money orders, friends and neighbors of the convoy people.

Will we get results of Grand Jury? How will that relate? Did they maybe have one and cleared JW?

I still remember PS's voice "what are you doing?!!!" It did sound like he was very strong and not afraid but familiar with the person which still makes me suspect JW. We don't know if where he was before the delivery was all confirmed. Very disturbing to me still!!!!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court/
Det. Owens said JW is not a suspect in the case. IMO his story has been checked up/down/sideways by law enforcement and they do know where he was.
JMO but continuing to implicate him in the kidnap/torture/murder of people he knew and worked for when after being investigated, not charged, not arrested and according to the lead detective, not a suspect, is very disturbing.
IMO if PS was yelling a stranger it would be "what are you doing?" If he was screaming at someone he knew for a year at least it would be "stop it J" MOO

Det. Owens said JW is not a suspect in the case. IMO his story has been checked up/down/sideways by law enforcement and they do know where he was.
JMO but continuing to implicate him in the kidnap/torture/murder of people he knew and worked for when after being investigated, not charged, not arrested and according to the lead detective, not a suspect, is very disturbing.
IMO if PS was yelling a stranger it would be "what are you doing?" If he was screaming at someone he knew for a year at least it would be "stop it J" MOO

Add to that it's not clear as to what PS is actually sreaming. It's barely audible. To make these kind of conclusions from something that is barely audible is bizarre, to say the least.

Add to that it's not clear as to what PS is actually sreaming. It's barely audible. To make these kind of conclusions from something that is barely audible is bizarre, to say the least.

Agree. I've listened to the tape and cannot make out what's being said in the background.

Since the S families alarm sounded with the broken glass, I keep hoping that their security system has more information. Even if it was disarmed, clearly it communicated. I hope they have more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The names of W2 (we presume JW gf)
W3 - the person seeing the erratically driven Porsche

Yep, all peeps in the convoy.

These are just my guesses and frankly, right now I'm too lazy to go back and check which witness are witnesses to what actions (in the interview docs)

I honestly am just guessing because this was only a hearing to prove the Prosecutor has enough to take DW to trial, not a regular trial where everything is divulged.

PT may present a list of witnesses and brief description of what they'll testify to, thereby enriching the case for prosecution, but on the other hand, nobody wants to show their entire hand, but they still have to stay within the legal bounds of discovery. :scale:

One hundred named potential witnesses makes for stronger case (to go to trial) than naming three or four. Exaggerating to make a point :eek:ddsmiley:

Am I having a brain faht as to who the prosecuting attorney is? It's easier for me to use names (Ago) than DT, PT, PA, DA because I confuse myself.

Do you all feel the DNA on the pizza, green vest, 2 days later paying cash for a lawyer and being found w/ at least 3/4 of the money is enough to indict him? I personally do but have been thinking that the state has more evidence against him but is keeping it sealed so as not to taint the jury. Just thinking out loud here.

Do you all feel the DNA on the pizza, green vest, 2 days later paying cash for a lawyer and being found w/ at least 3/4 of the money is enough to indict him? I personally do but have been thinking that the state has more evidence against him but is keeping it sealed so as not to taint the jury. Just thinking out loud here.

Of course it's enough to indict him. And state wouldn't be worried about tainting the jury by presenting the evidence.

Do you all feel the DNA on the pizza, green vest, 2 days later paying cash for a lawyer and being found w/ at least 3/4 of the money is enough to indict him? I personally do but have been thinking that the state has more evidence against him but is keeping it sealed so as not to taint the jury. Just thinking out loud here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do, but that's in addition to his previously terminated employment at AIW, and propensity for violence. With knives. I know some points can't be considered and may not be legal to bring up in court (past arrests or violence or threats) and I hate even saying these things here because I KNOW (assume/presume/speculate/could reasonably guess) that Websleuths can be used as a barometer of sorts. Not that Ago needs to be schooled in anything, it's just personal paranoia about giving the opposing team easy information. :/

There will be even more info in the transcripts that we haven't heard before.

ETA: Does anybody know why only one other person was named from the convoy? I don't have a theory on that. Did a reporter recognize him? Did a LEO recognize him and make a comment? Did a reporter recognize a facial similarity to DW?

I do, but that's in addition to his previously terminated employment at AIW, and propensity for violence. With knives. I know some points can't be considered and may not be legal to bring up in court (past arrests or violence or threats) and I hate even saying these things here because I KNOW (assume/presume/speculate/could reasonably guess) that Websleuths can be used as a barometer of sorts. Not that Ago needs to be schooled in anything, it's just personal paranoia about giving the opposing team easy information. :/

ETA: Does anybody know why only one other person was named from the convoy? I don't have a theory on that. Did a reporter recognize him? Did a LEO recognize him and make a comment? Did a reporter recognize a facial similarity to DW?

In news articles, the info was attributed to "law enforcement sources say"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members