DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. I think Mr. attorney here is hoping to represent him again or just wants free publicity.
I couldn't watch it anymore, I thought it was so ridiculous.

I don't know what you doubt about what I said, I agree, aficker wants publicity and he wants to represent Wint for this case. I just think he's giving a BS story in the hopes that Wint will think Ficker can defend him.

It seems that this thread gets derailed pretty easily with items like how long were the perps there, did the housekeeper know about the money drop ahead of time, etc. I know the purpose of the forum is to do point/counterpoint but sometimes it seems it is just to be defiant to the majority. Waste of time IMO.

Yes agree, especially since there have been many inconsistencies in media reports.

well my grandmother was abusive sociopath so I wouldn't mind sending her out to lunch with him if she was still alive.

that being said, they would probably get along great, so scratch that....

& many psychopaths could take your grandma out to lunch & string her along..they can be charming when they want to, doesn't mean they aren't psycho killers.

It's been reported widely family was held hostage starting Wednesday. This doesn't add up to 10 hours, no way, no how.
I can do the math, even if some anonymous detectives can't.

I prefer to rely on by-lined msm reports from today. The reporter clearly trusts his source.

Bruce Leshan, WUSA-TV, Washington, D.C. 12:45 p.m. EDT May 21, 2015

Detectives say they believe the killers held the four victims captive for about 10 hours, and that they successfully forced the Savopoulos family to get them about $40,000 in cash, which was delivered to the house by an assistant to Savvas Savopoulos.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...t-named-in-quadruple-homicide-in-dc/27692653/

The money thing:

According to police documents and law enforcement officials, Savvas Savopoulos’s assistant dropped off a package containing $40,000 to the house hours before the fire and bodies were discovered last Thursday. Police records also show numerous calls involving Savopoulos from and to the assistant, a bank, an accountant and business associates that morning.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...fa7-11e4-833c-a2de05b6b2a4_story.html?hpid=z1

I prefer to rely on by-lined msm reports from today. The reporter clearly trusts his source.

Detectives say they believe the killers held the four victims captive for about 10 hours, and that they successfully forced the Savopoulos family to get them about $40,000 in cash, which was delivered to the house by an assistant to Savvas Savopoulos.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...t-named-in-quadruple-homicide-in-dc/27692653/

Does that mean you now accept that the second housekeeper didn't know that money was to be dropped at the house before the crime commenced?

Sorry, I also think those time estimates (10 hrs) are off, it was probably closer to 20-24 hrs in my opinion (Wed afternoon- midday Thursday), but that is all immaterial until it goes to trial & they establish more facts.

But in all honesty does that timeline really make sense with all we know as of now.

Why would police want to know the whereabouts of the Porsche on Wednesday and who was driving it if it was not an important part of the case? Why would they want to know that if everything in the family was normal on Wednesday?

Why wouldn't the maid get off at her normal time if nothing was untoward on Wednesday.

Just because a MSM newspaper says sources it doesn't mean they are right. We have seen many instances when the MSM put out incorrect information and said it came from inside sources.

The 10 hours just cant be right. It makes no sense. But if you wish to believe it then that is also your right of course.

Isn't he also the guy that reported it was $1000, before he corrected it, of course.

It seems that this thread gets derailed pretty easily with items like how long were the perps there, did the housekeeper know about the money drop ahead of time, etc. I know the purpose of the forum is to do point/counterpoint but sometimes it seems it is just to be defiant to the majority. Waste of time IMO.

Couldn't agree more.

I can understand that and respect it.

Although I do not believe it is true. If it was true the murdered maid would have left at 3pm which was the time she was to leave.

I think Philip, HK, and Amy were already being held hostage when Savvas arrived home around 6 pm.

Even the police now want to know the whereabouts of the Porsche on Wednesday and wants people to call in if they saw it on Wednesday. That tells me they think this all started on Wednesday not in the middle of the night or Thursday.

JMO though

It was unknown what time the housekeeper was supposed to leave. LE haven't said.

Ten hours would have placed the intruder arriving after night fall, not before.

Police believe they had been held overnight and, at one point, may have been bound. Authorities said three of the victims suffered blunt-force or sharp-object wounds.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...707c0c-ffa7-11e4-833c-a2de05b6b2a4_story.html

But in all honesty does that timeline really make sense with all we know as of now.

Why would police want to know the whereabouts of the Porsche on Wednesday and who was driving it if it was not an important part of the case? Why would they want to know that if everything in the family was normal on Wednesday?

Why wouldn't the maid get off at her normal time if nothing was untoward on Wednesday.

Just because a MSM newspaper sites sources it doesn't mean they are right. We have seen many instances when the MSM put out incorrect information and said it came from inside sources.

The 10 hours just cant be right. It makes no sense. But if you wish to believe it then that is also your right of course.

Police have NOT confirmed what time the housekeeper was to leave for the day. I think they want to know if the Porsche was stolen on Wednesday, the housekeeper intercepted on her way home and she was forced to make entry that night while the family was asleep.

JMO

Just had a thought: maybe they held all 4 hostages for only 10 hours, meaning all 4 were not alive the entire time. The only victim we know was alive on Thursday was Mr. Savopoulos, since he was in phone contact with the bank, etc. The text from Mrs. S could have been sent by someone else.

Do we know when the pizza was ordered?

This report says it was delivered at approx 9 p.m. I don't have a cite for when the order was placed:

The pizza crust was the main source of the DNA identification, sources close to the investigation told ABC News. The pizza came from a Domino's delivery made to the home at roughly 9 p.m. Wednesday night, the night before the fire. http://abcnews.go.com/US/dc-mansion-fire-police-dna-connect-suspect-pizza/story?id=31206250

This report says it was delivered at approx 9 p.m. I don't have a cite for when the order was placed:

The pizza crust was the main source of the DNA identification, sources close to the investigation told ABC News. The pizza came from a Domino's delivery made to the home at roughly 9 p.m. Wednesday night, the night before the fire. http://abcnews.go.com/US/dc-mansion-fire-police-dna-connect-suspect-pizza/story?id=31206250

I also saw it reported pizza was delivered close to midnight.

He doesn't have unusual fear of dogs. There is a photo of him on facebook with a dog.

Ya, so I hear, but it was posted that the dog is a small doggie.

I'm not trying to argue with ya :peace:
Just sharing my knowledge as a former AHT and volunteer for the SPCA.

I couldn't stand to go to it's Facebook page. One look at it on this thread was enough for me.

Makes me sick.

I was concerned when I heard about him holding a dog in a photo. Was it it's? If so, how safe is the dog? I'll presume not very.

This criminal is a complete lunatic. Who knows who else or what else it has harmed?

Anyone capable of these atrocious acts that were committed in this crime is capable of anything.

Either way, I'm glad the dogs weren't harmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luke2183