DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
66efc194eba99219d1ec9a9f0318be86.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/article/dc-socialite-savvas-savopoulos-among-4-found-dead-4-5m-home May 19

Upper windows seem a bit off to me, esp left windows, esp the lower part,
as if they are reflecting something funny or are covered w plastic film insulation.
Is it poss this is a temporary fix w window replacement?
Could window-installers be the contractors who worked on home recently?
Maybe while up on ladders, gained access to disable ext. surv cams, too?

Could just be my imagination but wondering.

Thanks to posters who ID'ed bright-colored object next to signs as Children at Play figure.

They are tired of waiting for the money.
Whilst there, they have found Money and jewels in the house.
Enough, to satisfy their goals,

Do they stay and risk getting caught, or, do they leave with what they've got?

In my opinion, these are a couple of young men who have connection with the housekeepers.

I will lay down money.

That these murderers are not American citizens.

SS made a flurry of phone calls in the morning, to get that money for these suspects, as it shows in his phone records. I mean he was scrambling. Now how did NG know he was getting this money?

So, Daron Dylon Wint's DNA was already in the system. Wonder why, what his previous crimes are.

SS made a flurry of phone calls in the morning, to get that money for these suspects, as it shows in his phone records. I mean he was scrambling. Now how did NG know he was getting this money?

She may have only found out about the money delivery after the crime.

part of me wants to think the pizza delivery happened BEFORE the hostage situation......but then again why would they normally be eating pizza around midnight?

Imagine if they messed up the timing and the Pizza delivery guys saw $40,000 laying there.

Wow- I didn't know DNA could be processed that quickly. I'm so glad they have at least one of them in their sights. Which should lead to finding the other very quickly.

The suspect starts a fire in the home and the car, apparently trying to destroy evidence, but the pizza crust remained....

Wow- I didn't know DNA could be processed that quickly. I'm so glad they have at least one of them in their sights. Which should lead to finding the other very quickly.

Did it say there is another suspect? Wouldn't they both have eaten pizza if more than one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial