DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the theories around JW not making any statements and not being seen/heard since his social media accounts were erased?

So what are the theories around JW not making any statements and not being seen/heard since his social media accounts were erased?

Any lawyer would have told him not to talk to the press or post on social media.

If he was my son, no one would hear a peep from him. I would be hiding him in the guest room and forcing him to keep his trap shut. I am sure he is scared after seeing all of the rumors that he was the mastermind. No doubt he is very worried and does not want any more attention coming his way.

If he was my son, no one would hear a peep from him. I would be hiding him in the guest room and forcing him to keep his trap shut. I am sure he is scared after seeing all of the rumors that he was the mastermind. No doubt he is very worried and does not want any more attention coming his way.
Not just scared, he is likely in depression by now. Raked over the coals by LE, out of work, dumped by his GF after she ratted him out to police. No amount of explanation on his part would diminish the amount of crap he has been through on social media. He has to wait for DW's trial before he can be publicly cleared from suspicion of involvement in this crime.

Not just scared, he is likely in depression by now. Raked over the coals by LE, out of work, dumped by his GF after she ratted him out to police. No amount of explanation on his part would diminish the amount of crap he has been through on social media. He has to wait for DW's trial before he can be publicly cleared from suspicion of involvement in this crime.

When / if he is cleared of the crime, what will always be found on the internet, and even here at Websleuths, will forever shame him beyond belief. His young outgoing marketing personality and trying to be a marketing promoter for his future was ripped apart and analyzed by many, including myself .

Perhaps he made the mistake and "lies " were originally when he was questioned when he was walking back to his car before he even went into the police station. Perhaps those were the first statements which differed from the second ones? Perhaps he walked up to his car and was being flippant in his answers at the initial interaction at his car?

The pendulum may swing as to any involvement in the crime, it is swinging for me, but the internet shaming lasts forever. it's terrible that a person's life can be ripped apart and judged by so many by just being associated with a crime they had nothing to do with. (The CRIME ..not association that day )

At that age I don't think that I could be standing up to such visibility and criticism of my lifestyle... Heck I don't think I could stand up to such at this late age.

Facundo . I agree he expectedly would be very emotionally upset and depressed right now.

There are reasons here at this site why the Terms of Service say that we cannot sleuth people who have not been persons of interest or suspects in a case ...

This is a good example of why.

I know I will get tomatoes thrown at me for this but this is

:moo:

How do you know he has been dumped by his girlfriend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know JW was dumped by his GF. Also I didn't know she ratted him out to police. Sources? Links? TIA

I didn't realize she contacted police. I wonder why she would have been suspicios? It seems if anyone should have known he was an innocent bystander it would be those closest to him.

I didn't realize she contacted police. I wonder why she would have been suspicios? It seems if anyone should have known he was an innocent bystander it would be those closest to him.

She didn't contact police. Police contacted her.

I didn't know JW was dumped by his GF. Also I didn't know she ratted him out to police. Sources? Links? TIA

She didn't. Police contacted her, she didn't contact them. It's in the preliminary hearing.

She didn't. Police contacted her, she didn't contact them. It's in the preliminary hearing.

That's correct... the Preliminary Hearing testimony reflects that police contacted W-2 (GF) on May 14 after becoming aware of her because W-1 (JW) told them about her.

PH, page 61 http://www.scribd.com/doc/272950986/D-Wint-Savopoulos-Preliminary-Hearing
Q Okay.
And when did you become aware of W-2, not you, when did the police become aware of W-2?
A In speaking to W-1.
Q Is it the same night or the same afternoon, May 14, or is it on another date?
A The same day.
Q And did the police contact W-2 or did W-2 contact the police?
A The police contacted W-2.

She didn't contact police. Police contacted her.

I don't think I understand how she "ratted" him out then. By cooperating with LE when they contacted her? I would call that being a law-abiding citizen moreso than ratting someone out. Anyway, I'm assuming Facundo has some more info. Did she rat him out for something other than the text he sent? What's said about the girlfriend on SM is here to stay as well.

Hi guys...There hasn't been a truck/car protecting the house in the past few weeks.
FYI, there was always a truck/detective/what have you parked right outside the driveway since the murders...but after the most recent court date, no truck/detective/private co was there protecting -- what, the cars? Possibly police were collecting evidence still? I don't know.
Then, right after the most recent court date, the truck was there again (hired detectives?)...but now, for the past 2 weeks, I have seen no one guarding the garage.
It's an awful sight: A huge lock on the front door, the children's play slide/activity center in the side yard, boarded up windows. So. So. Sad.

I don't think I understand how she "ratted" him out then. By cooperating with LE when they contacted her? I would call that being a law-abiding citizen moreso than ratting someone out. Anyway, I'm assuming Facundo has some more info. Did she rat him out for something other than the text he sent? What's said about the girlfriend on SM is here to stay as well.

She didn't. Police contacted her and she showed them the messages as presumably any law-abiding citizen would do.

DC police doesn't track magazine capacity of seized guns

WASHINGTON - D.C. is in a murder crisis this year. Mayor Muriel Bowser and Police Chief Cathy Lanier have been saying that "high-capacity guns" are a major cause.

But police sources tell me that they don't track the capacity of seized guns, so they have no reason that is the cause for the spike in homicides.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/11595311-story

Rumors of my dimise have been greatly exagerated or mis-spelled a bit hard type and thought I'd check in and say hey. Went tq surgery on Aug 6th. And was supposed to be home 2weeks ago but have ended up in the best spinal injury center in the country.

I'm expected to be here for a few months and won't be able to post much for awhile. I'm being treated very here but can't keep up. I am interested in new and breaking in this case, will check in on occassion, you're a great group of sleuthers.

Peli

Rumors of my dimise have been greatly exagerated or mis-spelled a bit hard type and thought I'd check in and say hey. Went tq surgery on Aug 6th. And was supposed to be home 2weeks ago but have ended up in the best spinal injury center in the country.

I'm expected to be here for a few months and won't be able to post much for awhile. I'm being treated very here but can't keep up. I am interested in new and breaking in this case, will check in on occassion, you're a great group of sleuthers.

Peli

Thanks for checking in. Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well Soon.

Does anyone know how the "cloud' works in relation to cell phones and I-phones? How often and when does memory from the devices upload to the "cloud"? Is it possible that with a SW LE can obtain information from The SS family without the actual devices?

TIA

Does anyone know how the "cloud' works in relation to cell phones and I-phones? How often and when does memory from the devices upload to the "cloud"? Is it possible that with a SW LE can obtain information from The SS family without the actual devices?

TIA

I would think Apple assists LE just as Facebook, Google, Twitter and phone companies do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1