DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to his first court appearance .. Early tomorrow?

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 1m1 minute ago
More on Wints capture. Federal source says a large amount of cash found in box truck stopped in connection with Wint. 4 others in custody.

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 3m3 minutes ago
More on Wints capture. He was passenger in Chevy Cruz with two females. They had been followed from hotel on Route 1 in College Park.

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 9s9 seconds ago
Just in: Federal source says Daron Wint's brother arrested with him. He was in box truck where a large amount of cash was found.

Chevy Cruz or box truck? LOL!!

ETA - apparently both!

Do we know for sure that he was ever in Brooklyn, or was that just something the girlfriend was reported saying? I can't keep up...

Good point. I believe it was reported by her to LE that he was in Brooklyn and left this morning and she didn't know where he went. But she also claimed that he was turning himself in and that didn't happen. So who knows how credible she is. Maybe she was trying to throw off LE.

Alexandra Limon ‏@AlexandraFox5DC 2m2 minutes ago
DC police say they followed Chevy Cruz on Rt 1 to NE DC where he was arrested. Said they "barely missed him" in NYC last night.

Glad this piece of work has been caught. How can you kill an innocent family including a young boy, his parents and a house keeper just doing her job like this? It reminds me of the petit murders I just hope the women weren't raped in this case. They must have suffered greatly. Thank goodness he ordered that pizza.

Matt Ackland ‏@mattacklandfox5 59s60 seconds ago Washington, DC
US Marshal says that PG County helicopter was used to follow from the air. Police used a maneuver to block in vehicles at 10th and RI

Ok, the money was in the box truck with his brother and DW was in the white Chevy Cruz with a woman driver and another female in that car. www.wjla.com

Matt Ackland @mattacklandfox5 · 2m 2 minutes ago
US Marshal says can't confirm if cash was found inside vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads