DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A uhaul type moving truck.....apparently full of money?

Well no .. that would be millions .. I think they said on the feed it contained a large amount of money, then mentioned the 40k extorted from victims.

Justice for these victims starts NOW!

I saw an early description of Wint on the last thread that had him at 5'6 and 160lbs. In the live feed and related coverage he looks much taller and heavier. Also, does anyone think this is the same person caught on video carrying the white bucket? The two just don't match up for me.

Maybe they were going to buy a lot of merchandise and fill the truck? The money doesn't take up that much room but then again we aren't dealing with the brightest bulbs in the package.

I wonder how his loyal attorney is going to explain away all the money?

I saw an early description of Wint on the last thread that had him at 5'6 and 160lbs. In the live feed and related coverage he looks much taller and heavier. Also, does anyone think this is the same person caught on video carrying the white bucket? The two just don't match up for me.

I thought he definitely looked heavier.

ETA: Too many Domino's pizzas??

Not full. Money doesn't take up all that much room. Very little in fact. Even if the $40k stash were in $20's, it would rise to about ten inches. No clue what they were doing with a truck. It would be interesting to know.

Justice for these victims begins NOW!

He looks to be wearing timberland boots and possibly layers of clothing. No one confirmed that the guy in the blue hoodie, in this video,
http://www.wjla.com/live/ is DW or his brother. But his brother was said to have been driving the box truck...which had writing on it that shows services that the business, Amerit, provides.

Well no .. that would be millions .. I think they said on the feed it contained a large amount of money, then mentioned the 40k extorted from victims.
My point wasn't clear. That's what I meant, that would be a lot of money. A lot more the $40 000.

Why would they have a truck like that? Did anyone get the writing on the side?

I think the residents of DC are very fortunate they were caught, I wonder if the box truck was to be used in another home invasion and for hauling out easy to sell valuable household goods.

Presumably, someone rented the u-haul/box truck. Who? and When?

The police said earlier they DO believe he is the man on the video.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/2...spect-in-quadruple-murder-at-upscale-dc-home/

These "women" could well have been in the house too. Just read what they post on their links from his Facebook. "Self-employed." Lots of money however to spend on Clubs, weed, lingerie and bikinis. You can see what passes for their "value system."

It's not working for anything.

Wonder if they have been wearing Amy's jewelry at the Howard Johnson motel last night.

Doesn't matter a child was tortured in front of his parents. Maybe they were part of the "self-employed" torturers. Someone was hurting that child while someone else was listening to what SS said on the phone.

Can you just imagine the likes of these creatures rummaging through that lovely house?

The brother probably in on it too. The parents of these two must be so proud.

Wonder if the family member reported to have been fired/once worked with Am Iron Works is Wilt's brother who was driving the other vehicle?

Well how else can his crack dealer catch up with him.

Plus he may need his dealers number on hand since he cant remember it.

He is about to be sentenced to life in prison.

So of course the young diligent citizen needs his phone to call his crack dealer in order to have the time of his life before going to prison for life.

Jmo

Btw. I think this diligent young man who was possibly a stellar citizen in his community; probably called the person who helped set this up. He also probably had called them directly from the crime scene while ordering pizza.

So I think that person is now saying " Who The F... Did I Hire ? "

Jmo.

You can bet when they used up this 40,000, they would find other victims. They'd found their career path. Torturing children in front of parents= money for motels and pizza.

They were going to do it again .. And probably tonight, I'm nearly sure of it. Otherwise why have the truck? They were just going to steal more by loading that up too.

Haven't heard any mention of weapons being found during these arrests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224