DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightline is coming on, in like 5 mins. I heard it was his cousin (no mention as to male or female) that was fired by the Ironworks co.

The stupid women who went along with him just astound me. Isn't it enough to demean yourself by taking lewd selfies in order to please some control freak? You can't stop there? I guess not. Apparently they thought it was a good idea to hitch a ride on his malevolent crazy train. WTF?

The Box truck has "Worry Free (something) written on it."

Can anyone read it?

I think they were out to fill that truck tonight. Very frightening.

A law enforcement official told NBC New York's Jonathan Dienst they tracked Wint to Brooklyn in part through his phone, which his girlfriend had possession of Thursday when they interviewed her.

...She told police Wint was going back to D.C., possibly to surrender. She is not under arrest, NBC New York reports.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...k-Quadruple-Slaying-in-Custody-304665291.html
They probably switched phones. They reported on CNN that he had a phone but not his phone.

They probably switched phones. They reported on CNN that he had a phone but not his phone.

Yes, I either read or heard earlier that GF had told NYPD that he did not take his original cell with him, but had another one with him when he left Bklyn.

A rushed text by the family would have said HELP.

SO I THINK THE TEXTs WAs from the stellar young man or his accented accomplice.

Jmo

Justice for these victims starts NOW!

I saw an early description of Wint on the last thread that had him at 5'6 and 160lbs. In the live feed and related coverage he looks much taller and heavier. Also, does anyone think this is the same person caught on video carrying the white bucket? The two just don't match up for me.

I thought so too at first.
I'd watched that video many times.
Try watching it again and stop it when it gets to the side view. There is a match...I think.
But now you have me wondering, you may be right the build is off isn't it?
Maybe because of the camera, but then again I thought camera's added weight to a person.
Hmmm....

The crazy stupid women who went along with him just astound me. Isn't it enough to demean yourself by taking lewd selfies in order to please some control freak? You can't stop there? I guess not. Apparently they thought it was a good idea to hitch a ride on his malevolent crazy train. WTF?

They probably think they look good in those selfies .. I've come to accept that some people are just f'ed units.

Imagine being bound to a chair and watching one of these "men" beat your 58 year old housekeeper ...also bound to a chair...to death. Then they move to beat your wife.

Imagine that when you look at these two pumped up guys. These poor people were BOUND as they beat them to death.

I thought so too at first.
I'd watched that video many times.
Try watching it again and stop it when it gets to the side view. There is a match...I think.
But now you have me wondering, you may be right the build is off isn't it?
Maybe because of the camera, but then again I thought camera's added weight to a person.
Hmmm....

Police have said it was DDW in the video, but do we know that's DDW we see in the arrest video? That could be his brother. ??

I can't even watch that scene in Reservoir Dogs where that cop gets his ear cut off, I can't imagine something like this in real life.

What do you think of this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...a-suspect-in-the-d-c-mansion-murders/?hpid=z2

BBM

"Despite the fact that the home had been burned, D.C. Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier said Tuesday that investigators had been able to collect quite a lot of evidence from the scene, including a video and DNA samples."

Is this video from the home? Or, the video of the perp running after the car fire? With the wacky info in news reports on this case, I'm not sure what the video from the scene here refers to.

I was hoping one of the victims were able to video him from their cell phone.

The Box truck has "Worry Free (something) written on it."

Can anyone read it?

I think they were out to fill that truck tonight. Very frightening.

Maybe they figured they could camp out in it as a sort of trailer for a while.

Imagine being bound to a chair and watching one of these "men" beat your 58 year old housekeeper ...also bound to a chair...to death. Then they move to beat your wife.

Imagine that when you look at these two pumped up guys. These poor people were BOUND as they beat them to death.

You guys are too graphic for me. I know this is the sort of trash that went on. But I just can't handle the pictures. It's too much.

This is a truck maintenance company? It doesn't appear they rent out their trucks...or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume