DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police have said it was DDW in the video, but do we know that's DDW we see in the arrest video? That could be his brother. ??

Police said they think it's him.
How can they be really sure? You can't see his face at all.

This is a truck maintenance company? It doesn't appear they rent out their trucks...or am I missing something?
I'm thinking someone works for that company and does mobile garage fleet service for a living.

You guys are too graphic for me. I know this is the sort of trash that went on. But I just can't handle the pictures. It's too much.

The only justice for that family is for us to face...in words...what they endured over minutes and hours...in deeds. When we forget, they are forgotten.

Like little Caylee in that trunk.

Police have said it was DDW in the video, but do we know that's DDW we see in the arrest video? That could be his brother. ??

Oh, they have okay.
You have a good point though.
I hadn't thought about what person I was watching in the latest news of the capture. I remember seeing a man in a hoodie with the hood up. He appeared to be slimmer.
Thank you for letting me know that LE has confirmed the person in the video was DDW.
I don't want to post misinformation.

wonder how many of these sub humans are involved in the murders. im gonna guess at least him and his brother.

wonder how many of these sub humans are involved in the murders. im gonna guess at least him and his brother.

Most of if not all of them could be charged as accessories after the fact, though I think it was more than DDW who was involved in the murder itself, but the one or more other participants that were at the house were most likely caught in those vehicles.

Hopefully there was more DNA at the scene, but his was the only profile on file.

I'm guessing, but won't DCPD take DNA samples from the brother and the two women who were taken into custody? Then those samples can be run against the evidence collected at the NW home of the S family.

I'm guessing, but won't DCPD take DNA samples from the brother and the two women who were taken into custody? Then those samples can be run against the evidence collected at the NW home of the S family.

Suppose that will depend on whether or not they're already in the system I would have thought.

I am thinking that his brother might have been involved in the murders that night as well. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdombr25