DCF Shelter and Custody Hearings #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, all calls should have to be with Mimi. BS can't be trusted.

Sam Smink ‏@samsminkTV 1m1 minute ago
Judge says the conversations he listened to today have to stop. No discussing case, belitting other people, or calls will stop. #winknews

Sam Smink ‏@samsminkTV 2m2 minutes ago
Judge says once a week jail visitations can happen. Phone calls can remain. #winknews

I am devastated for the girls. Why on earth would Lutheran Services have introduced the idea of jail visits?? WTH were they thinking??

Mark lied and Bonnie lied- in open court to this judge. I'm disappointed in the continued phone contact and I would think the judge would demand those letters.

Judge says the conversations he listened to today have to stop. No discussing case, belitting other people, or calls will stop. #winknews

Judge says once a week jail visitations can happen. Phone calls can remain. #winknews

I am devastated for the girls. Why on earth would Lutheran Services have introduced the idea of jail visits?? WTH were they thinking??

they were probably hoping that calls will be denied

[video=twitter;732335271501545474]https://twitter.com/ndn_jcarpenter/status/732335271501545474[/video]

Cutting them off at this point would only serve to further traumatize the girls. The calls are recorded...someone will be listening...He should be paying for them though...not MAG

Dont worry. Mark will screw it up. He cant stop himself.
And in the meantime, Mary Ann has to put up with more harassment and listen to voice of the man who murdered her daughter and has defamed every other member of her family. And emotionally tortured her granddaughters?

I am LIVID with this ruling.

Mark should have to call only once a day at most. Too many calls really eats at their custodian. Like walking on eggshells as to when the phone will ring.

I'm sure DCF will get every call and jump on the first chance to limited video visitation once a week. Don't think Mark will be able to control himself all that much...

I can't believe that no restrictions besides "don't let me catch you doing that again" was put on MS's contact with the girls. And if he were to start acting up again who would know??? The only reason it was brought to anyone's attention was due to BS challenging the custody arrangements. I don't think she'll try that a second time, so how will anyone know??? Will they be monitoring the jail calls closer? What about the letters? I'm honestly shocked at this part of the outcome.

[video=twitter;732310040380641280]https://twitter.com/warrenwrighttv/status/732310040380641280[/video]

Right Mark.... God saw all you arranged for your wife, heard every word you & your 'bro' talked about. Miracles really do happen, that's WHY you are where you are now.

That is true. The judge screwed that one up in my opinion. One or the other, not both.

And in the meantime, Mary Ann has to put up with more harassment and listen to voice of the man who murdered her daughter and has defamed every other member of her family. And emotionally tortured her granddaughters?

So, so disappointed. What didn't this judge hear, that we all did? Including DCF? So, basically everything will stay the same, MS gaslighting the girls and the girls blaming the TS' family, with Mary taking the brunt of it. MS will be up to his next trickery, and girls will be the pawns.

Me too! WTH just happened? He is not going to change his controlling ways, he'll just be more sneaky about it, imo

The continuation of the phone calls is a definite disappointment considering all that we know about the content of MS's previous phone calls, and the allowance of jail visits is particularly alarming, but overall today was a victory.

I am relieved MAG gets to keep the girls.

I can't believe that no restrictions besides "don't let me catch you doing that again" was put on MS's contact with the girls. And if he were to start acting up again who would know??? The only reason it was brought to anyone's attention was due to BS challenging the custody arrangements. I don't think she'll try that a second time, so how will anyone know??? Will they be monitoring the jail calls closer? What about the letters? I'm honestly shocked at this part of the outcome.

Totally agree. The nightmare continues.

ESPECIALLY considering the Guardian ad litem specifically testified saying she thought all contact should be monitored. FGS, the GAL's only advocates for the girls! Not any of the adults - not Mark, not Bonnie and not Mary Ann. Only the girls.

After all this judge has heard, he continues the phone calls and now allows jail visits? My heart hurts for the girls, MAG, and the rest of the family. Yes, MS will screw up but at the cost of his victims. Prayers for TS family.

I often times wonder if these Judges have any feelings. Surely he would not want his own grandchildren subjected to such manipulation (and he heard it himself) and I don't believe he would be happy for a weekly field trip to the local jail? He failed to do what needed to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member