DCF Worker States: Casey referred to Caylee as "that child"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi
In one of GA's LE interviews he briefly mentions his family, a sister who has issues, a brother-in-law who is well off financially(maybe the one with the car dealerships), his father and something about old Sicilian ways

Anthony as an Italian last name? I guess, yet I have never come across that last name(Anthony=Antonio) during the years I lived in Italy.

Thanks!

O/T...

I know a young woman that refers to her beautiful 4 year old daughter as "The Beast",
and often calls her by the nickname of "Beast", among other things. She says it as if it is a term of endearment.

I called her on it recently, and she tried to turn it around as if I am the one with the problem, that I was the one that needs to 'lighten up'.

This woman is 22 years old, and reminds me so much of Casey it makes my stomach turn. She is as promiscuous as an alley cat in heat, and completely self-absorbed.

The only saving grace in this case is she is not raising this baby, her mother (the baby's grandmother, who is my friend) has had custody of her since she was 5 months old, because of the 22 year olds on again/off again addiction to drugs. Thank God for the Grandma!

I said this elsewhere on WS when I first joined, I think we all know someone with a little Caseyitis, someone selfish, taking advantage of their family, someone who doesn't seem to put their child as priority, someone who lies for no apparent reason and seems to thrive on drama. At much different levels, I think that is why we are fascinated by this case, because we all know someone with these Casey tendencies and it is scary to know how some people grow up and find their way, and others......wind up where Miss Anthony is.

I'm a huge fan of Yuri, and all of the hard working detectives that have put so much of themselves in to this case for nearly a year now!

For instance, my 6 year old and my 4 year old are HE__ on wheels if you get my meaning, and I have been known to refer to them to one of their siblings or their father as "thing one and thing two" purely due to the Dr. Seuss story where thing one and thing two are WRECKING everything. I call my 6 year old "Poot-tail" and have since he was very small. It is a term of endearment between US but to someone else it might sound horrible.

So Mama-I completely understand and agree with you. NOT That having another disfunctional agree with you will make you feel much better, lol, but for what it's worth-I'm there.

We also refer to our littlest boys as Thing 1 and Thing 2. Becuase they are like mini monsters in little boy form, and they are so close in age, only 10 months apart. I do understand odd pet names, my father still calls me Moochie as he has since I was a baby and I'm a grown mother of 5. Taken out of context when you hear someone call me "Mooch" you would assume it's meant to state I enjoy living well off other people. Not at all the case in reality though. I called my oldest son "shark lips" or "sharky" for short when he was small. My daughter is stuck with "Lulu", but her auntie calls her "Lewis". My littlest son was affectionatley called " Peeny", which I suppose could have its own horrrible connotations. He was just a very small boy, and we called him teeny puny, which got mixed by our daughter into "peeny". No harm intended whatsoever with odd names. With all of that being said, I wouldn't refer to any of my children as "that child" or "that kid" during a serious investigation. I may say "my son" or "my boy" or " my daughter". I do see the detach there without the use of the possesive "my". And I wouldn't refer to any of them by their petnames at such a time either. Having gone through a DCF investigation after the sudden death of my son, I can assure you its a very frightening and sobering event, there is no inclination to joke or lighten the mood!

I don't understand the outrage over that term, I've used it myself so I'm not really sure what to make of that.

I think the conversations and what KC told DFC is more telling somehow and her calm demeanor.

I agree. A lot depends on the context, tone and purpose of the remark. I've said "that child will be the death of me!", etc. The A's seem to depersonalize Caylee often by referring to her as "that little girl" versus using her name, Caylee. I wonder why?

The use of "that little girl" stuck out to me as a strange way of referring to the missing Caylee at the beginning of the case. What? Missing girl hasn't a name? It was like they were speaking of a neighbor's child or something. ie, I used to see "that little girl" ride her bike down the sidewalk everyday. "That little girl" was always smiling when I saw her.

I typed those two sentences to get a "feel" for the term. The feel I got is when I am referring to a girl I really do not know but am familiar with or, when I'm referring to someone in the past tense. :waitasec: That's it! One uses that term when you're remembering somebody.

Hey, Matilda!
Yep, this document is verrry telling. It shows me that there was collusion going on way back in the beginning. I mean, we suspected that, however, this really proves it to me without a doubt, without haste and absolutely!

Hello friend. I have been thinking that Cindy started the cover up way back when according to George she "sent" him back to work after they picked up the car, decided to wash the pants and the knife, etc. She probably started cleaning the trunk right then and there too. Now hearing this interview and how Cindy was chiming in, like you say, from jump to help Casey's story along, I think my original instinct was correct. LP has said from the beginning that Tracey said Cindy led, and the others dutifully followed, period, that is how that house was run.

In one of Cindy's interviews with the FBI or Yuri and Eric she is saying Jesse is her "Number one suspect", she is relaying a violent temper episode regarding Jesse, George and she had arrived home one evening and practically threw him out of the house for laying on the bed fully clothed watching TV with Casey and the baby. Funny in two ways, the righteous indignation seemed a little silly, this young man was engaged to your daughter, going to adopt a child you were allowing her to pass off as his, KNOWING IT WAS A LIE, and you are morally offended? Secondly, and most amusing to me was her telling her husband, to leave and she'd handle it, because in her words, "He wasn't the man of the house anymore. We had split up. I was in charge!" Marital status aside, he was Casey's father, period. The fact that he cowered down to that BS told me that he is her fool and her puppet. Poor Lee having to try to get to the bottom of what really happened when his own mother is , in your perfect description, colluding, from DAY ONE with Casey. The FBI agent told George that Cindy was way off the deep end in denial about all things Casey. He showed him her written answers to questions, where she said she felt Casey was trustworthy and responsible, George had given her 2s and Cindy had rated her 10s. So you are correct, it was from jump! George on the other hand, started out telling the truth and in the Grand Jury I believe he did, but Cindy started out with the lies. The thing about Cindy is all of this lying really isn't to protect Casey, she has an utter resentment towards her and has ridiculed her publicly for years, all of this lying like the FBI agent told George is because it is imperative to Cindy that Cindy appears to have been a good mother and have raised Casey right. The DA will be able to really break George down by asking him all about his love for his grand daughter before any hardball questions, you put him in that mode and he will speak up for her. Cindy will always be in Cindy mode, she is the classic narcissist, and in my opinion Casey is Cindy Jr. in stripper boots.

...i really think it's a natural thing for cindy to believe things that sound good and that's where kc learned it...i don't necessarily think she's consciously covering up....it's just like....oh,the smell is bad,must be the pizza...better wash those pants....oh casey lied about going to work,she must just wanted to spend more time with caylee,oh how nice,eric set up a trust fund somewhere in italy....so kc grew up knowing if it sounds good to cindy it 's real...therefore her 7 months pregnant belly became a tumor,of course she's a virgin and she took it to the extreme with the nanny took caylee but we should forgive her ,she's taking her to amusement parks,you know that kind of thing...

Please tell me you're kidding. :confused: You are aren't you? :)

BBM
Hi
I agree using the term "That Child" to refer to ones own child shows detachment to me

IMO Calling someone a snothead is not usually used as a term of endearment. But to each their own..there are more loving words we can use, I'm just sayin'

The texts between the 2 were about hooking up in a "very personal way" and there were people hindering that from happening, the 2 were, Ahem, frustrated ...IMO she was not referring to Caylee in an endearing way

What I find offense is this: the A's and KC lack to personalize Caylee by using pronouns.

For all the claims the A's put out to the media for months to help find Caylee, very, very rarely did any of them address Caylee by her proper given name. They wanted us, the population to look for her. Her, our granddaughter, KC's child, that child. Rarely did or do they say Caylee. The A's do however refer to Caylee by her given name when asking for donations though.

It was and is a method of disconnection. So they want to disconnect her from the family but not the bucks racked in.
I totally agree with both of these posts. The Ramseys did the same thing in JonBenet's case, referred to her as "that girl", and so did Jackie Peterson to Laci's baby, "that baby"- way to distance themselves and depersonalize the victim, NOT terms of endearment.

HI! Ok--I think I understand what you are saying. Is there a name for this? I don't think it could be called denial. Isn't that going beyond denial? I can see how KC developed the way she is by what you are sayin. I think.

I thought of the name/phrase that describes CA. It's "living in your own little world". Or it can be shortened to "delusional" - imo.

I call my 2.5 year old girl, my "T T bird"

I guess it depends on how "that child" is used.

That child is so silly. ------ no problem

I hope the police is still looking for that child. ------ not so much

We also refer to our littlest boys as Thing 1 and Thing 2. Becuase they are like mini monsters in little boy form, and they are so close in age, only 10 months apart. I do understand odd pet names, my father still calls me Moochie as he has since I was a baby and I'm a grown mother of 5. Taken out of context when you hear someone call me "Mooch" you would assume it's meant to state I enjoy living well off other people. Not at all the case in reality though. I called my oldest son "shark lips" or "sharky" for short when he was small. My daughter is stuck with "Lulu", but her auntie calls her "Lewis". My littlest son was affectionatley called " Peeny", which I suppose could have its own horrrible connotations. He was just a very small boy, and we called him teeny puny, which got mixed by our daughter into "peeny". No harm intended whatsoever with odd names. With all of that being said, I wouldn't refer to any of my children as "that child" or "that kid" during a serious investigation. I may say "my son" or "my boy" or " my daughter". I do see the detach there without the use of the possesive "my". And I wouldn't refer to any of them by their petnames at such a time either. Having gone through a DCF investigation after the sudden death of my son, I can assure you its a very frightening and sobering event, there is no inclination to joke or lighten the mood!

Thank you for sharing your very personal story. I have only been on here a few months, and you are one of the examples of why I like it here. I had never posted anywhere, but the folks here are really honest, and humble and share their own examples of real life. It is inspiring to know there are good, good people and we are not holier than thou, misinformed or bored as Cindy implied last night. If you believe in Jesus Christ then you have to believe there is evil too. Only an evil person could be calm and detached during a DCF interview and go dirty dancing, enter a hot body contest, have sex for hours with a new boy the day after your daughter is missing. I think most people would find the interview just as you did, sobering. And most of us would be out from the time we woke each day, until the time we collapsed from exhaustion, door to door, screaming from the roof tops for help in the search, and we would have went to DCF and the police ourselves because this person may hurt someone elses child too, right? She spent more time and enthusiasm designing Tony and his buddies Face Book pages than she spent searching for her daughter. No jury, in my opinion is going to believe she was out buying black dresses, bras and high heels to wear out clubbing with Tony because she was in shock. Cindy said the photos represent one night, but the photographers already said, and so did Tony;under oath and during a polygraph, that she was there with him every time he went, certainly every weekend during the entire time the baby was (possibly murdered) missing. There was/is nothing sober or somber about her. Even now! Again, God bless you and your family for your loss of your beloved son.

Agree so much with everyone on context - but I'm sure it tipped their scale with everything else KC was saying and her overall demeanor.
There is a little girl in my life -she's 13 now, and at one time we were two peas in a pod. She's been alienated from me, but I was telling someone how I don't blame her or hold anything against her and I said, "no matter what she thinks of me, I will always love that child as my own." I may also say that little girl or that girl. Don't know why - as I reflect on that it seems to emphasize her status to me anyway. Her name would certainly single her out, but I rarely use it. I think due to our situation at the moment, it sometimes hurts me to say her name because I miss her.

The context of the little snothead remark was pretty obvious. She was demeaning her child to the boyfriend in recognition that a boyfriend probably doesn't want her child around, letting him feel like she's irritated with the child as well for approval from him.

That's much worse imo.

You know what I find odd, KC is charged with child neglect etc, and she just can't stop herself from telling more lies.(the trust fund, and his parents in Italy) its just so sick. We need a mental health expert here to explain this. I would think she'd be scared of being in so much trouble.....

I have always called my kids (what we used to call--->) "pet names". I guess since it is so popular(? told ya I wasn't good with words.) now-a-days with CPS (somewhat paranoid), the "pet names" I called my babies would shock some of ya'll. Will go heady and write some of them right now.
LIL KID
LIL TURD
LIL BUTT
LIL DOO-DOO
When we moved to Pa. was visitin son and family (wasn't around these 2 grandkids until then) anyway, I said to someone, "Well, you lil doo-doo". My 10yo G/D's eyes got hugh. My first thought was that she was shocked that I said that to a kid. Looked at son---he was shaking his head (no) and grinning. At that point I still thought I had shocked her. I was givin him questioning looks and he said, "Mom, (G/D looked like she was fixin to explode) it's ok baby gurl---let me tell Granmama---Mom, that is my pet name for her, only." I bout fell in the floor LOL. To calm her down I had to tell her that I didn't have to call anybody else that---it could still be her name. Mind you---nobody can call her that but her Daddy. Some Daddy's call their daughter "Princess" and now you know that my son calls his "Princess" doo-doo. I wish he would change it to "Princess Doo-Doo", tho. LMAO

Seems like I have posted something like this somewhere at W/S. But, if any of you want look down on me and mine for this---thats ok. We are a happy bunch and we have a ball in life. These have been taught all about "morals" and I have seen that my G/K have also. If I see one of the G/Ks doing something I think really needs brought to the attention to my Child about G/K then I say it in front of the kid and G/K. Like---"Bear, I don't like the way this boy has been speaking to his Mother and I have seen him hit her." He said, "What do you want me to about this Mother?" The boy was standing up against his Daddy's legs, poor lil guy, he looked like the "she-Devil" just opened her mouth and was about to eat him up. Sure was hard for me not to LOL--but he did look pitiful. I said, "You need to turn his lil butt around and tell him that you don't want him to talk to his Mother like that and if you hear of it again then you will bust his butt." Was so sweet--he gently turned the boy around and bent down on his knees and said, "Now Bubba, I have to tell you that your Mother is my WIFE and I love her very much---knew her way before I knew you, and I don't ever wanna see or hear of you doing this again. Now, if that old woman over there sees or hears you bein that way to your Mother---I DON'T WANT HER to tell me---I want her to pick you up and bust your butt herself. We good?" That was one of the sweetest happenings I have ever seen.

I know this is a long post and probably just the ramblings of an old woman. Yes, I have said, that kid--that lil boy--that lil girl but it was always in Love. However, I can guarantee you that if we had a "missin child" and were talkin to say, a CPS peep--I would not--nor would anybody in my family would call then "that little girl". There is a difference---I can see it. Well, my son might say he wanted them to find his lil doo-doo, tho. I can see that.

Me and mine are not prefect and are even on the dysfunctional side of the coin, but we have feelings---love---and way bunches of emotions---cry--laugh--etc. This is something that is not seen in this bunch of peeps down there in Fla. Sorry, but I can't find any and I think that is why I have been pulled into this case.

Your family sounds just like my family! I have pet names for my grandkids and I had them for my kids. Sometimes they changed from hour to hour but I had them. Like you said though...if one of them were missing I would never call them "that girl" or "that boy." I would call them by the name they were born with. I'm sure that Casey had a lot of names for Caylee and "that girl" was probably mild compared to the rest. Poor little Caylee...such a sweet little girl.

You know what I find odd, KC is charged with child neglect etc, and she just can't stop herself from telling more lies.(the trust fund, and his parents in Italy) its just so sick. We need a mental health expert here to explain this. I would think she'd be scared of being in so much trouble.....

This is what Caseyitis reminds me of, "Romance at short notice", in this short story by Saki:

"My aunt will be down presently, Mr. Nuttel," said a very self-possessed young lady of fifteen; "in the meantime you must try and put up with me."
Framton Nuttel endeavoured to say the correct something which should duly flatter the niece of the moment without unduly discounting the aunt that was to come. Privately he doubted more than ever whether these formal visits on a succession of total strangers would do much towards helping the nerve cure which he was supposed to be undergoing.
"I know how it will be," his sister had said when he was preparing to migrate to this rural retreat; "you will bury yourself down there and not speak to a living soul, and your nerves will be worse than ever from moping. I shall just give you letters of introduction to all the people I know there. Some of them, as far as I can remember, were quite nice."
Framton wondered whether Mrs. Sappleton, the lady to whom he was presenting one of the letters of introduction came into the nice division.
"Do you know many of the people round here?" asked the niece, when she judged that they had had sufficient silent communion.
"Hardly a soul," said Framton. "My sister was staying here, at the rectory, you know, some four years ago, and she gave me letters of introduction to some of the people here."
He made the last statement in a tone of distinct regret.
"Then you know practically nothing about my aunt?" pursued the self-possessed young lady.
"Only her name and address," admitted the caller. He was wondering whether Mrs. Sappleton was in the married or widowed state. An undefinable something about the room seemed to suggest masculine habitation.
"Her great tragedy happened just three years ago," said the child; "that would be since your sister's time."
"Her tragedy?" asked Framton; somehow in this restful country spot tragedies seemed out of place.
"You may wonder why we keep that window wide open on an October afternoon," said the niece, indicating a large French window that opened on to a lawn.
"It is quite warm for the time of the year," said Framton; "but has that window got anything to do with the tragedy?"
"Out through that window, three years ago to a day, her husband and her two young brothers went off for their day's shooting. They never came back. In crossing the moor to their favourite snipe-shooting ground they were all three engulfed in a treacherous piece of bog. It had been that dreadful wet summer, you know, and places that were safe in other years gave way suddenly without warning. Their bodies were never recovered. That was the dreadful part of it." Here the child's voice lost its self-possessed note and became falteringly human. "Poor aunt always thinks that they will come back someday, they and the little brown spaniel that was lost with them, and walk in at that window just as they used to do. That is why the window is kept open every evening till it is quite dusk. Poor dear aunt, she has often told me how they went out, her husband with his white waterproof coat over his arm, and Ronnie, her youngest brother, singing 'Bertie, why do you bound?' as he always did to tease her, because she said it got on her nerves. Do you know, sometimes on still, quiet evenings like this, I almost get a creepy feeling that they will all walk in through that window - "

< 2 >
She broke off with a little shudder. It was a relief to Framton when the aunt bustled into the room with a whirl of apologies for being late in making her appearance.
"I hope Vera has been amusing you?" she said.
"She has been very interesting," said Framton.
"I hope you don't mind the open window," said Mrs. Sappleton briskly; "my husband and brothers will be home directly from shooting, and they always come in this way. They've been out for snipe in the marshes today, so they'll make a fine mess over my poor carpets. So like you menfolk, isn't it?"
She rattled on cheerfully about the shooting and the scarcity of birds, and the prospects for duck in the winter. To Framton it was all purely horrible. He made a desperate but only partially successful effort to turn the talk on to a less ghastly topic, he was conscious that his hostess was giving him only a fragment of her attention, and her eyes were constantly straying past him to the open window and the lawn beyond. It was certainly an unfortunate coincidence that he should have paid his visit on this tragic anniversary.
"The doctors agree in ordering me complete rest, an absence of mental excitement, and avoidance of anything in the nature of violent physical exercise," announced Framton, who laboured under the tolerably widespread delusion that total strangers and chance acquaintances are hungry for the least detail of one's ailments and infirmities, their cause and cure. "On the matter of diet they are not so much in agreement," he continued.
"No?" said Mrs. Sappleton, in a voice which only replaced a yawn at the last moment. Then she suddenly brightened into alert attention - but not to what Framton was saying.
"Here they are at last!" she cried. "Just in time for tea, and don't they look as if they were muddy up to the eyes!"
Framton shivered slightly and turned towards the niece with a look intended to convey sympathetic comprehension. The child was staring out through the open window with a dazed horror in her eyes. In a chill shock of nameless fear Framton swung round in his seat and looked in the same direction.
In the deepening twilight three figures were walking across the lawn towards the window, they all carried guns under their arms, and one of them was additionally burdened with a white coat hung over his shoulders. A tired brown spaniel kept close at their heels. Noiselessly they neared the house, and then a hoarse young voice chanted out of the dusk: "I said, Bertie, why do you bound?"

< 3 >
Framton grabbed wildly at his stick and hat; the hall door, the gravel drive, and the front gate were dimly noted stages in his headlong retreat. A cyclist coming along the road had to run into the hedge to avoid imminent collision.
"Here we are, my dear," said the bearer of the white mackintosh, coming in through the window, "fairly muddy, but most of it's dry. Who was that who bolted out as we came up?"
"A most extraordinary man, a Mr. Nuttel," said Mrs. Sappleton; "could only talk about his illnesses, and dashed off without a word of goodby or apology when you arrived. One would think he had seen a ghost."
"I expect it was the spaniel," said the niece calmly; "he told me he had a horror of dogs. He was once hunted into a cemetery somewhere on the banks of the Ganges by a pack of pariah dogs, and had to spend the night in a newly dug grave with the creatures snarling and grinning and foaming just above him. Enough to make anyone lose their nerve."
Romance at short notice was her specialty.

Author: Saki

I think KC referring to Caylee as "that child" is profound and clearly states her detachment from her as her daughter in the sense that those of us who have children feel the mother-child bond.

Years ago, when I was in college in New Orleans, I spent one summer interning at a VOA (Volunteers of America) maternity home (residential) in downtown NO. The home had about 20 residents, all pregnant and contemplating adoption. Each girl attended individual counseling as well as group counseling several times weekly.

During counseling of one particular young lady, she constantly referred to her unborn child as "the baby". The counselors (in our group counselor meetings) were concerned about this girl and her decision (she was adamant from day one that she was placing the child up for adoption). The role of the counseling was to be sure that she completely understood the ramifications, etc). During one session, the young lady was asked why she called the child "the baby" as opposed to her "her baby", and she stated because she didn't think of it as hers. Subsequent counseling sessions did nothing to help her accept that this child was hers, even if she wasn't going to raise him/her, but she just didn't seem to get (or want?) to make the connection.

Needless to say, the young lady did give birth during that summer I worked there, and insisted on signing the surrender papers immediately after giving birth (as opposed to upon discharge when it was typically done) but I don't know what happened after that. I just know that I never forgot the lesson I learned from that summer and hope she is still living with peace in her decision.

I must have missed this part before...in the DCF visit at the jail, Casey says the family of the father of Caylee is in ITALY ! Then during the DCF interview at the home, Casey tells them the father is named Eric, she would not give the last name because of the "privacy of his family". She then said she and "Eric" met in Middle School and when he moved to Ky w/ his family they kept in touch. They later "hooked up" and Caylee was born (this must have been the story she spun for her parents benefit too). Casey tells DCF that Eric was killed in a car accident (she doesn't mention that he was on his way to Caylee's birthday at the time) and is buried in KY. She said the OCSO has ALL of this information ! Now here is where it gets good, Casey said Eric didn't support Caylee through "normal means", but did set up a trust fund in her name that he was contributing to prior to his death...I wonder if Cindy and George knew about this miraculous trust fund ?

I picked up on that too, and posted about it in the Eric B thread in the PL...first time I had heard the Italy, trust fund story.

Then I went back to the old threads and found Eric B death certificate which lists his father and mother's names. First question is why his last name is B...., but the father and mother both have different last names. Is the father listed on the death certificate the step-father? In any case, both are still living in the states as of 2009...one in Kentucky and the other in Ohio. And just judging from both parents myspaces, I am doubtful that there is a trust fund in existence now or ever. In fact, I don't think this boy is Caylee father. I don't think KC knows who is....I think by the time she figured out she was pregnant (4 mos...5 mos...), she couldn't remember WHO she had slept with in the last couple months.

I don't understand the outrage over that term, I've used it myself so I'm not really sure what to make of that.

I think the conversations and what KC told DFC is more telling somehow and her calm demeanor.

Honest, humble question here...can you explain to me and others WHY? you personally have ever found yourself speaking about one of your children as "that child", cause I don't get it. (The Ramsey used this term as well, countless times). Could you share your own personal reasons as to why others shouldn't read anything into statements like this. TIA.

I've linked no one cause upon a brief reading, alot of you seem to discussing what I wanted to discuss...Last night I watched Larry King Live with the A's. The LKL show did not fill up the entire TV screen as a band going across the bottom of the screen flashed on LKL Tweets and Texts. One really caught my eye. Someone wrote: "whatever happened to the Trust Fund Caylee's Dad set up for her?" I was Stunned. First time I ever heard any-such-thing. This thread has made some reference but I really can't follow along. Can someone explain this to me or point me to the right thread? Thanks.
I wanted to ask/post last night but couldn't turn on my computer due to severe Thunderstorms.

I picked up on that too, and posted about it in the Eric B thread in the PL...first time I had heard the Italy, trust fund story.

Then I went back to the old threads and found Eric B death certificate which lists his father and mother's names. First question is why his last name is B...., but the father and mother both have different last names. Is the father listed on the death certificate the step-father? In any case, both are still living in the states as of 2009...one in Kentucky and the other in Ohio. And just judging from both parents myspaces, I am doubtful that there is a trust fund in existence now or ever. In fact, I don't think this boy is Caylee father. I don't think KC knows who is....I think by the time she figured out she was pregnant (4 mos...5 mos...), she couldn't remember WHO she had slept with in the last couple months.

Could you go back and look at the death certificate again? If I remember right, I think it indicates that he was quite a bit younger that KC. If so, doesn't quite fit the story of being middle school buddies. Thanks.

Honest, humble question here...can you explain to me and others WHY? you personally have ever found yourself speaking about one of your children as "that child", cause I don't get it. (The Ramsey used this term as well, countless times). Could you share your own personal reasons as to why others shouldn't read anything into statements like this. TIA.

see my post #71

And with further reflection let me add: that child stresses to me, above all others, unlike any other,
and the child part is saying what she is to me - a precious child no matter how old she gets.

I realize that saying her name means the same thing, but somehow when I say two words: that child, or, that girl, it has more umph. It sounds stronger I guess.

I really had to think about it. I would never consider myself anyone who can easily detach!!!! Just the opposite. I even keep ex boyfriends as friends and hate to burn a bridge ever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back