DE DE - Cary Sue Huie, 42, Christiana, 20 January 1998

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Aeches

Reaction score
This is a very interesting case, and this happens to be my first to post. Delaware has a few missing persons, and this one (out of the 4), is the most interesting.

The Doe Network: Case File 2967DFDE
Cary Sue Huie | New Castle County, DE - Official Website
Cary Sue Huie – The Charley Project
Cary Sue Huie (Photo, also happens to be the only photo)

The back story, is quite vague. Cary Sue Huie was last seen at her apartment complex, The Villas. (Renamed to Korman Residential at The Villas.) She was reported missing on February 2, 1998. According to the Charley Project, she was taking antidepressants and could be of harm to herself. The story given on all linked sites, is that she had intentions of traveling to North Carolina to visit her son. The NCCPD suspect foul play.

Cary Sue Huie is 5'1/5'2, 170 pounds, has brown hair and hazel eyes. She also has a Cesarean section scar on her abdomen. Linked to Imgur, and as an attached file is the photo of Cary Sue Huie.

Attachments

• Document.jpeg
    Document.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 11
This is a very interesting case, and this happens to be my first to post. Delaware has a few missing persons, and this one (out of the 4), is the most interesting.

The Doe Network: Case File 2967DFDE
Cary Sue Huie | New Castle County, DE - Official Website
Cary Sue Huie – The Charley Project
Cary Sue Huie (Photo, also happens to be the only photo)

The back story, is quite vague. Cary Sue Huie was last seen at her apartment complex, The Villas. (Renamed to Korman Residential at The Villas.) She was reported missing on February 2, 1998. According to the Charley Project, she was taking antidepressants and could be of harm to herself. The story given on all linked sites, is that she had intentions of traveling to North Carolina to visit her son. The NCCPD suspect foul play.

Cary Sue Huie is 5'1/5'2, 170 pounds, has brown hair and hazel eyes. She also has a Cesarean section scar on her abdomen. Linked to Imgur, and as an attached file is the photo of Cary Sue Huie.

Some corrections. This happened in New Castle. The Villas, which i'm 50% sure was renamed. It's not owned by Korman Residential. My grandparents lived at the villas in the 60's, and early 70's. The NamUs database puts you in the middle of the ocean near bayview manor.

Edit 1: I think I'm right. It is korman residential now. I know this doesn't matter, but maps out a route she would have travelled to get to north carolina.

Last edited:
Missing over 24 years, and still very little info available on this case :(

Compare with pics from The Doe Network of woman found in Tennessee
194UFTN5_LARGE.jpg

194UFTN.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads