Deceased/Not Found DE - Nefertiri Trader, 33, New Castle, 29 June 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
anyone have any of her social media links?

So what kind of scenario fits everything that's been reported?

She was last seen wearing pajamas, and the cousin mentions cigarettes being on the porch, so was she outside having a late night (actually early morning) smoke and someone came up to her? Someone she knew or not?

How did her keys, phone & purse go missing? Did she happen to take them outside with her when she went for a smoke?

Just thinking out loud here.

And if her phone is missing, did they try and ping it?

So what kind of scenario fits everything that's been reported?

She was last seen wearing pajamas, and the cousin mentions cigarettes being on the porch, so was she outside having a late night (actually early morning) smoke and someone came up to her? Someone she knew or not?

Someone she knew, they might even have a smoke on the porch together. The perp wanted to borrow some bread, maybe using it as a pretext to prepare whatever he used to incapacitate Nefertiri. Or to prepare himself mentally. Then the fight ensued (the bread on the floor) and Nefertiri was taken.

How did her keys, phone & purse go missing? Did she happen to take them outside with her when she went for a smoke?

She might if she had a habit of keeping the matches in the purse.

Just thinking out loud here.

And if her phone is missing, did they try and ping it?

They definitely should do that. And check the neighbour.

Another update, the 7-11 she visited prior to being abducted had surveillance video of her. LE doesn't believe her abduction was random.

The owner of the 7-Eleven tells Action News, the store's surveillance video captured her around 4:20 a.m., wearing a pink sweat suit. She bought two cups of coffee, a loaf of bread, and cigarettes.

Police say they don't know if she was alone or followed home, but they don't believe this was random.

http://6abc.com/news/search-for-missing-delaware-mother-continues/176148/

The bread she bought would account for the bread found on the porch/ground. Why 2 cups of coffee? Was she buying for herself and another person? Coming back from the store would be why she had her purse, keys, and phone with her. Why would she shop at 4:20 a.m.? Did she work a very late night shift or a very early one? Most people don't shop for bread and coffee at 4:20 a.m. in my experience.

The bread she bought would account for the bread found on the porch/ground. Why 2 cups of coffee? Was she buying for herself and another person? Coming back from the store would be why she had her purse, keys, and phone with her. Why would she shop at 4:20 a.m.? Did she work a very late night shift or a very early one? Most people don't shop for bread and coffee at 4:20 a.m. in my experience.

Very good questions. I didn't pick up on the 2nd cup of coffee...

I think housekeeping at most hospitals work over night. They have people for some clean up in the day, but all the common areas and such would be done at night. So she could just be used to that schedule.

The two cups of coffee are key. Who was that second coffee for?

An earlier news story indicated there were others living in the house including her cousin and her teenaged kids, but you would think if she'd picked up a cup of coffee for one of them, they would be up waiting for her and would have noticed she was missing before 9.30 when she was reported missing. The neighbor said he heard a scream loud enough to wake him...her older son apparently heard a commotion and ventured downstairs to investigate but I guess didn't notice anything amiss. It doesn't seem like the coffee was for anyone at home...it's possible she was expecting someone.

So thinking more about the coffee, I think there are 3 possibilities:

1) The coffee was for someone at home. This would mean that someone was up waiting for her or maybe she was supposed to wake someone up when she got home...either way, it would suggest that someone at home is not being completely honest about what they saw or heard that morning.

2) The coffee was for someone else...someone who was with her and waiting in the car when she stopped at the 7-11 or someone she was meeting at home. Either way, it would be someone she knew and that person is the one who abducted her.

3) The extra coffee was for herself - she just wanted 2 cups of coffee (I think this more unlikely).

Whatever happened to Nefertiri is very frightening...a woman abducted from her home in the early hours of the morning...you would think there would be more media coverage!!!

An earlier news story indicated there were others living in the house including her cousin and her teenaged kids, but you would think if she'd picked up a cup of coffee for one of them, they would be up waiting for her and would have noticed she was missing before 9.30 when she was reported missing. The neighbor said he heard a scream loud enough to wake him...her older son apparently heard a commotion and ventured downstairs to investigate but I guess didn't notice anything amiss. It doesn't seem like the coffee was for anyone at home...it's possible she was expecting someone.

Earlier reports also stated that she drove her cousin to work (I believe).
So if that is correct, she either took him to work before her shift or afterwards. I thought he was quoted as saying it was after her shift. I thought at first - maybe the coffee was for him but then he would have had to have heard all of the commotion on the porch.

So of I had to guess....I think she dropped her cousin off at work and had made plans to meet someone at her place - maybe an ex to talk and it went wrong.

So many questions....like where are her cell phone records and why aren't the local Delaware papers all over this? delawareonline.com has been silent. No Facebook effort - or any effort for that matter seems to be happening. Her children were home but what about their Dad (her ex) - any info or articles about his involvement in their lives? this case is way too silent.

Police Claim 17 Hour Delay In Reporting Missing Delaware Mom of 3 Nefertiri Trader

http://newsone.com/3038423/nefertir-trader-delaware/

1892a.jpg

17 hour delay...earlier articles indicated that she was reported missing that morning. This just keeps getting stranger.

I just searched for news and nothing new.

ETA: I'm also convinced now that the 2nd cup of coffee was for her abductor.

Police Claim 17 Hour Delay In Reporting Missing Delaware Mom of 3 Nefertiri Trader

http://newsone.com/3038423/nefertir-trader-delaware/

1892a.jpg

This is wrong. A witness saw her abducted at 4AM Monday morning. Her family called 911 at 9:30am Monday morning. I think whoever wrote the article mixed up AM and PM. 17 hours would make it 9PM...it 9AM.

From the first article posted on this:

Police received a call from a family member reporting a missing person around 9:30 a.m. Monday morning.

Officers arrived to find that Trader and her car had not been seen since 4:00 a.m. Monday morning, and are now considering the circumstances of her disappearance suspicious.

I think what the police meant is that the person who saw her struggling and being put in the car at 4AM should have called 911 right then. Because there was still approximately 5 hours or so between the abduction and when the family called the police.

I'm also convinced now that the 2nd cup of coffee was for her abductor.

Possibly. Or it could be for her if she was going to stay awake after her night shift to get her kids up and ready for the day? Which could also be the reason for her stop at the store to buy bread - maybe for breakfast? People handled working the late shift differently - she may stay up for a bit with the kids and then go to bed later in the morning.

Good point SMC1225...you are probably right. I wish there was more out information out there on Nefertiri!

This is local to me...I probably shouldn't even mention this but I was line buying coffee the other day when I overheard 2 women in line behind me talking about Nefertiri...one of them said she had been spotted somewhere (they were talking low so it was hard to hear everything). When I turned around to engage them in conversation, they both stopped talking and looked away so I chickened out. Now I'm kicking myself and wish I would have asked how they knew that because there's nothing in the news to suggest it...BUT...a complete lack of news or updates from the police??? A woman abducted from her home - this should be front page news!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back