Deceased/Not Found DE - Nefertiri Trader, 33, New Castle, 29 June 2014

Are the police forces still investigating this case? I would love for NT's family to get answers.

From the NBC new post above:

Police have indicated foul play is assumed, but no person of interest or suspect has been named.

In a March 2017 court ruling, Nefertiri was declared legally dead in the hope of bringing in new leads to the police. The car, which authorities have also not located, has the Delaware license plate 404893. If you have information regarding Nefertiri’s case, please contact the Delaware Crime Stoppers at (800) TIP-3333.

Nefertiri's case just breaks my heart.

Nefertiri Trader was last seen on June 30, 2014 by a neighbor who told police Nefertiri was forced from her home and abducted in her own silver Acura RL around 4:00 a.m. in New Castle, Delaware. Police have indicated foul play is in involved in this case, but no person of interest or suspect has been named. In a March 2017 court ruling, Nefertiri was declared legally dead in the hope of bringing in new leads to the police. The car, which authorities have also not located, has the Delaware license plate 404893.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

I just listened to The Vanished podcast's episode on this. It was the first I've heard of it. It's one of those cases that drives me crazy, and it's so sad. I wish we knew more. That poor family.

Neferteri Trader - 6/29/2014 - New Castle, DE - Black - witness reports abduction of her

Nancy Shipley - 4/16/2013 - Wilmington, DE - White

Jennifer Atherton - 11/5/2012 - Wilmington, DE - White

Possibly related:
Risha Lewis - 1/26/2006 - New Castle, DE - Black - Vehicle found in Newark, DE

Any chance these cases could be related? All found via NamUs. New to posting - let me know if I need to make any amendments to this post to comply with forum rules.

Edit: I included someone who was a reported suicide. I have removed that woman's name from the list. May she rest in peace.

Nefertiri Trader was last seen on June 30, 2014, by a neighbor who told police Nefertiri was forced from her home and abducted in her own silver Acura RL around 4 a.m. in New Castle, Delaware. Police have indicated that foul play is involved in this case, but no person of interest or suspect has been named. In a March 2017 court ruling, Nefertiri was declared legally dead in the hope of bringing in new leads to the police. The car, which authorities have also not located, has the Delaware license plate 404893. If you have information regarding Nefertiri’s case, please contact the Delaware Crime Stoppers at (800) TIP-3333.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Nefertiri lived in Saddlebrook in New Castle. Could her car have been driven into the delaware? Such a big stretch, but her car hasn't been spotted in 7 years, and could possibly make sense.

Nefertiri lived in Saddlebrook in New Castle. Could her car have been driven into the delaware? Such a big stretch, but her car hasn't been spotted in 7 years, and could possibly make sense.

That would certainly seem like a possibility.

Eight years of Dateline's Missing in America: 169 still missing

nefertiri_trader.png

Nefertiri Trader was last seen on June 30, 2014, by a neighbor who told police Nefertiri was forced from her home and abducted in her own silver Acura RL around 4 a.m. in New Castle, Delaware. Police have indicated that foul play is involved in this case, but no person of interest or suspect has been named. In a March 2017 court ruling, Nefertiri was declared legally dead in the hope of bringing in new leads to the police. The car, which authorities have also not located, had the Delaware license plate 404893. If you have information regarding Nefertiri’s case, please contact the Delaware Crime Stoppers at (800) TIP-3333.

DEC 5, 2022

Nefertiri Trader was last seen on June 30, 2014, by a neighbor who told police Nefertiri was forced from her home and abducted in her own silver Acura RL around 4:00 a.m. in New Castle, Delaware. Police have indicated that foul play is involved in this case, but no person of interest or suspect has been named. In a March 2017 court ruling, Nefertiri was declared legally dead in the hope of bringing in new leads to the police. The car, which authorities have also not located, had the Delaware license plate #404893. Dateline submitted a FOIA request to the Delaware police in November of 2022 but has not heard back. If you have information regarding Nefertiri’s case, please contact the Delaware Crime Stoppers at (800) TIP-3333.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CosDog
Back