GUILTY DE - Smyrna, Wht/HispFemale, 2-5, 'Baby Elle', ball field, 13 Sept 2019 - Emma Cole *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Investigators found her remains on September 13 in an open area near softball Fields in Smyrna after a dog retrieved a bone. When it was discovered to be human, police came to the scene and found the remains. They were uncovered and unburied.

Investigators believe that the child had been deceased for several weeks or longer by the time she was discovered in September 13th. Forensic investigations also revealed that the child suffered from some type of chronic illness or illnesses.

Police seek to identify remains of young girl found in Smyrna, Delaware

smyrna_little_league_field_human_remains.jpg

Police seek to ID remains of young girl found in Delaware

So glad they have a reconstruction done and shared with media! The detail about a chronic illness makes me concerned a caretaker/parent is responsible. Making her less likely to have been reported missing, especially since she was likely not school age.

Wow, a girl. She's playing with Bella.

You will get your name back sweetie.

No, this wasn't a child well taken care of who passed from illness and then they did this to her. This has to be from a home with possibly severe addiction and abuse / neglect happening.

There might be more kids there.

LE just needs to get the right tip now.

Thanks for the update!
From link..
12-240x300.jpg

21-240x300.jpg

31-300x83.jpg

On 9/13/19, the remains of an unidentified deceased child were located near the Little Lass fields in Smyrna, Kent County, Delaware. Investigation has revealed that the child was deceased for several weeks or possibly longer. Investigation has also revealed that the child was female, Caucasian or Hispanic, and likely between the ages of 2-5 years old. The child had slightly wavy brown hair. An anthropological exam of her remains suggests that she suffered from chronic illness(es).
Such a beautiful precious little girl! I hope someone is able to identify her so she can be given a proper burial. No child deserves to be burned & buried and then to be left outside like garbage.

Chronic illness without an obvious outward disability could be cystic fibrosis. I would think the testing they've done so far would tell them the nature of the disability, and they are keeping it quiet for now. If they can tell, they could check medical records, child services records, police reports, daycare centers, hospital birth records, etc. It could be a starvation or malnutrition related disability also. This little one was local based on the location. Perps don't venture far, they're too lazy, panicked and anxious.

Thanks for the update!
From link..
12-240x300.jpg

21-240x300.jpg

On 9/13/19, the remains of an unidentified deceased child were located near the Little Lass fields in Smyrna, Kent County, Delaware. Investigation has revealed that the child was deceased for several weeks or possibly longer. Investigation has also revealed that the child was female, Caucasian or Hispanic, and likely between the ages of 2-5 years old. The child had slightly wavy brown hair. An anthropological exam of her remains suggests that she suffered from chronic illness(es).

Now that we know more about her and she has a sketch I looked through the lists from earlier in this thread. The majority of the missing kids were eliminated by age, sex, race and PMI. Three that still might fit with age and timing are all non-custodial parent abductions in the last 2 years:

Ariana Golchin is thought to be in Iran with her father since 2017 but if he did not flee to Iran and was hiding with the children here in the US (or left the children in care of someone else) she would only be 4, fitting the age range:
NCMC1317984c2.jpg

MD - MD - Ariana, 2, & Radin Golchin, 8, May be w/Father in Iran, 10 Dec 2017

Jetlona Demhasaj is the youngest of a set of siblings missing with their mother since 2018 from the Bronx. Jetlona would be 4 (she's the smallest one sitting on a bucket):
21cd9db4-7194-495b-b1a1-d55c2023e698-png.136748

NY - Ny - Jetmira, 7, Jetlinda, 5, Jetlona Demhasaj, 3, & Ylfete Smajli, 27, Bronx, 22 Jun 2018

2 year old Amelia Gentile missing from Virginia Beach with her mother since 2018 would be 3 years old:
ncmc1334521c1-jpg.160705

VA - VA - Amelia Gentile, 2, may be in the company of her mother, Virginia Beach, 21 Jun 2018

Now that we know more about her and she has a sketch I looked through the lists from earlier in this thread. The majority of the missing kids were eliminated by age, sex, race and PMI. Three that still might fit with age and timing are all non-custodial parent abductions in the last 2 years:

Ariana Golchin is thought to be in Iran with her father since 2017 but if he did not flee to Iran and was hiding with the children here in the US (or left the children in care of someone else) she would only be 4, fitting the age range:
NCMC1317984c2.jpg

MD - MD - Ariana, 2, & Radin Golchin, 8, May be w/Father in Iran, 10 Dec 2017

Jetlona Demhasaj is the youngest of a set of siblings missing with their mother since 2018 from the Bronx. Jetlona would be 4 (she's the smallest one sitting on a bucket):
21cd9db4-7194-495b-b1a1-d55c2023e698-png.136748

NY - Ny - Jetmira, 7, Jetlinda, 5, Jetlona Demhasaj, 3, & Ylfete Smajli, 27, Bronx, 22 Jun 2018

2 year old Amelia Gentile missing from Virginia Beach with her mother since 2018 would be 3 years old:
ncmc1334521c1-jpg.160705

VA - VA - Amelia Gentile, 2, may be in the company of her mother, Virginia Beach, 21 Jun 2018
All great suggestions!

More missing girls:

Christabella Schoepfer is 3 and missing from NY since Dec 2018:
USNY41696c1.jpg

Christabella is a missing child and is believed to be with her sibling, Casper Santos. They were last seen in the company of their mother, Jessana Santos. They may attempt to travel to Florida or Maryland.
Have you seen this child? CHRISTABELLA SCHOEPFER
Christabella's thread: NY - NY - Christabella Schoepfer, 2, & Casper Santos, 1, May be w/Jessana Santos, Middletown, 16 Dec'18

Avarie Williams is 3 and missing from NH since Aug 2018:
NCMC1342852bc2.jpg

Lily, Kaylee, and Avarie were last seen August 30, 2018. They may be in the company of their parents, Michael Williams and Kaitlyn Lee. A felony warrant was issued for Michael on October 22, 2018 and a felony warrant was issued for Kaitlyn on November 15, 2018. They may be traveling in a 2011 silver Chevrolet Malibu with New Hampshire license plate 4561204. Images of all of the children can be viewed at missingkids.org. CAUTION: If located do not approach the children or parents, use caution and immediately contact law enforcement.
Have you seen this child? AVARIE WILLIAMS
Avarie's Thread: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/nh-lilly-waniski-10-kaylee-durant-8-avarie-williams-2-madbury-23-oct-2018.396202/#post-14977232

Eternity Quintero is missing from IL with her mother and brother. She just turned 1 in Feb 2019, so she might be too young, but she would be close to 2 years old.
NCMC1364877c2.jpg

Josiah and Eternity were last seen on June 26, 2019. They may be in the company of their mother, Tatyana Quintero.
Have you seen this child? ETERNITY QUINTERO
Eternity's thread: IL - IL - Eternity, 1, & Josiah, 2, May be w/Tatyana Quintero, Berwyn, 26 Jun 2019

Last edited:
Ariana Golchin is thought to be in Iran with her father since 2017 but if he did not flee to Iran and was hiding with the children here in the US (or left the children in care of someone else) she would only be 4, fitting the age range

I have some peripheral involvement with parental abductions via my work. In my experience when LE says “believed to be in *advertiser censored* country” they have departure records showing the person left the country. However LE may not be able to confirm their arrival in the expected destination. For example there may be ICE records this family departed the US and travelled to Europe where they boarded an onwards flight to Iran. The US would not be able to confirm them landing in Iran if that country doesn’t share this information. So they are “believed” rather than “confirmed to be in Iran”. For me this pushes this match down the list somewhat. I think LE would have worded it different if they thought Dad left the US without the child. JMO

Official appeal on Help ID Me fb page ( they are part of NCMEC but deal with unidentified). They nicknamed her Baby Elle

===

76651687_2518892965056238_8391280302881767424_n.png

BABY ELLE

Delaware authorities are releasing NEW images of a young child found deceased back in September.

On September 13, 2019, the remains of an unidentified deceased child were located near the Little Lass fields in #Smyrna, Kent County, #Delaware. This location is across from the Smyrna Middle and High Schools.

Investigation has revealed that the child was deceased for several weeks or possibly longer. The child was female, Caucasian or Hispanic, and likely between the ages of 2-5 years old. She had slightly wavy brown hair.

An anthropological exam of her remains suggests that she suffered from chronic illness(es).

The images being released are facial reconstructions created by #NCMEC Forensic Artists which depict what the child may have looked like prior to her death.

As this investigation continues, we are still seeking tips from the public about the child’s identity and any possible suspect information. We ask that the public take a close look at these images and report any and all possible information on this case to the Smyrna Police Department Detective Bill Davis (302)653-3490, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-333, and/or the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST. Tipsters may remain anonymous.

*****UPDATE: Smyrna PD is aware of the missing child Dulce Alvarez and is in close contact with NJ investigators. Dulce went missing AFTER this child was found deceased. While the females resemble each other they are two separate cases.*****

Direct link to post (with lots of comments) - Help ID Me

This is JMO but I don't know how I feel about Smyrna PD handling this case. Smyrna is not really that big of a town and they don't get very many cases like this. I'd feel a little better if DSP was taking the lead, but I'm glad to see they have already been able to create the reconstruction and produce the information they have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixilove
Back