GUILTY DE - Smyrna, Wht/HispFemale, 2-5, 'Baby Elle', ball field, 13 Sept 2019 - Emma Cole *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Many if not most labs in the country have been either closed due to the virus, or have changed their focus to do virus-related testing, so even if they're pursuing that route, they might not have made much progress.

A charred or burned body may not have enough DNA or enough quality DNA to test. If there’s very little DNA, any testing may use up the sample, making it a one shot try. I’m hoping the remains were not charred completely. This little princess deserves someone who loves her to take her home and lay her to rest.

I hope that since they were able to create a drawing of her appearance, and since they believe she has a medical condition, there is enough evidence / DNA available.

This is local to me and you hear nothing about this case around here anymore.

:( If you do see or hear something (an anniversary article in the newspaper, or a new billboard, or anything at all) please let us know here. I'd hope the community would do something for the anniversary of her being found, if it weren't for Covid-19.

I heard about this case when it first happened, I suppose now it's gone cold. If there's even the slightest amount of DNA left, testing could be an option. With little to no evidence found there's not much else that can be done. :(

LE could reach out to the media once a year, keep trying to get the case info out and get that needed tip.

Especially if they think she was local to Delaware...

She has to be from somewhere close by I don't know anything about Delaware but I wonder if there are any Hispanic /Latino communities near that park. Judging from the pictures she appears to be more Hispanic/Latino than white it is so heartbreaking that someone is not missing this little girl. I would think that friends, neighbors, grandparents, someone would notice a child suddenly missing from their life.

She has to be from somewhere close by I don't know anything about Delaware but I wonder if there are any Hispanic /Latino communities near that park. Judging from the pictures she appears to be more Hispanic/Latino than white it is so heartbreaking that someone is not missing this little girl. I would think that friends, neighbors, grandparents, someone would notice a child suddenly missing from their life.

I think I remember someone earlier in the thread said they lived in the area. If they’re still here, maybe they could give some insights on the racial demographics in Smyrna?

Gosh, I just realized it’s been almost exactly one year since our baby doe was found. I hope some
new leads develop soon, we haven’t had any in a while :( This case truly breaks my heart when I think about it. May she rest in peace ❤️

I think I remember someone earlier in the thread said they lived in the area. If they’re still here, maybe they could give some insights on the racial demographics in Smyrna?
Smyrna, Georgia Population 2020 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs)
''Smyrna Demographics
Smyrna, Georgia Population 2020

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Smyrna was:
  • White: 50.95%
  • Black or African American: 30.23%
  • Asian: 7.75%
  • Other race: 6.94%
  • Two or more races: 3.84%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.24%
  • Native American: 0.06%''

Smyrna, Georgia Population 2020 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs)
''Smyrna Demographics
Smyrna, Georgia Population 2020

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Smyrna was:
  • White: 50.95%
  • Black or African American: 30.23%
  • Asian: 7.75%
  • Other race: 6.94%
  • Two or more races: 3.84%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.24%
  • Native American: 0.06%''

This doesn't say which percentage of the population identify as Hispanic or Latino, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna
Back