Dear Raven,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ewwwinteresting said:
However, IF I was innocent, I would certainly be all over LE to clear my name. I would be shouting my innocense on every news channel and pleading for help to find this barbaric person that took my wife and mother of my child away from me.
I agree. Unless LE told me that they were on to someone, and told me that shouting out might blow the arrest or something like that. But otherwise, it'd be hard to get me to keep my mouth shut.

Dear Raven,

Why don't you confess? If you didn't mean to kill your wife, say so. If this was an argument that went out of control, say so. If you no longer wanted to be married, say so. Why didn't you just walk away from you life and disappear, instead of taking someone else's life? Why would you put Janet's family through this horror of no closure? At this point, can you just be a man and accept the consequences of your actions? It appears you have not been able to do this thus far in your life. It appears you tried to accept your failures and bad choices you made in your life on April 25, 2005. Why not on April 26, 2005? You probably thought Janet was at a higher level than you in all ways (spiritually, financially, education, kindness, sincerity, maturity, parental skills, etc.). Traits you thought you could never aspire to or live up to. From all accounts, Janet was a high caliber person and her family raised her well. From what we know about you, you are the exact opposite end, and was not raised well. Do the right thing for once! Confess to the worst decision you have ever made and bring some closure to Janet's family. They deserve at least this. And then do the right thing and let Janet's family raise Kaiden. I would think that you would want Kaiden to be like Janet, not you. If Janet's family raises him, he will most likely turn out to be a well rounded, well adjusted decent man. Compare that to you and your family. Raven, do the right thing!

ewwwinteresting said:
Dear Raven,

Why don't you confess? If you didn't mean to kill your wife, say so. If this was an argument that went out of control, say so. If you no longer wanted to be married, say so. Why didn't you just walk away from you life and disappear, instead of taking someone else's life? Why would you put Janet's family through this horror of no closure? At this point, can you just be a man and accept the consequences of your actions? It appears you have not been able to do this thus far in your life. It appears you tried to accept your failures and bad choices you made in your life on April 25, 2005. Why not on April 26, 2005? You probably thought Janet was at a higher level than you in all ways (spiritually, financially, education, kindness, sincerity, maturity, parental skills, etc.). Traits you thought you could never aspire to or live up to. From all accounts, Janet was a high caliber person and her family raised her well. From what we know about you, you are the exact opposite end, and was not raised well. Do the right thing for once! Confess to the worst decision you have ever made and bring some closure to Janet's family. They deserve at least this. And then do the right thing and let Janet's family raise Kaiden. I would think that you would want Kaiden to be like Janet, not you. If Janet's family raises him, he will most likely turn out to be a well rounded, well adjusted decent man. Compare that to you and your family. Raven, do the right thing!
Wow!:clap: :clap:

Code:
ewwwinteresting said:
Dear Raven,

Confess to the worst decision you have ever made and bring some closure to Janet's family. They deserve at least this. And then do the right thing and let Janet's family raise Kaiden. I would think that you would want Kaiden to be like Janet, not you. If Janet's family raises him, he will most likely turn out to be a well rounded, well adjusted decent man. Compare that to you and your family. Raven, do the right thing!
Exactly! Very well put.

I just wanted to move my letter to Raven over to this thread. It fits over here better.

What is going on here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Abarao, I know that you are reading this site. You may think what we are doing here is humorous. I do not. I find it appalling that a bunch of strangers and acquaintances of Janet are more concerned about justice for your wife than you are.

Forgiveness does not exclude justice. I've uncovered enough material to know that you have severe financial difficulties. These are by your own selfish actions. Regardless, there are foundations out there to help families in your situation with money for reward for information leading to an arrest. Have you called them? Have you been cooperating with police to find who did this to your wife? If my spouse was brutally murdered, I'd be camped out on the doorstep of the investigators.

One day you will be held accountable by Kaiden. He will look you in the eyes and ask, "Dad, what did you do?" Have you asked your own father that question? Were you satisfied with the answer? Don't think Kaiden will accept some goofy song and dance from you. Kids have a strong BS-meter when it comes to their parents.

Finally, if you want Kaiden to have a better life than you had, then you need to do something different.

golfmom said:
I just wanted to move my letter to Raven over to this thread. It fits over here better.

What is going on here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Abarao, I know that you are reading this site. You may think what we are doing here is humorous. I do not. I find it appalling that a bunch of strangers and acquaintances of Janet are more concerned about justice for your wife than you are.

Forgiveness does not exclude justice. I've uncovered enough material to know that you have severe financial difficulties. These are by your own selfish actions. Regardless, there are foundations out there to help families in your situation with money for reward for information leading to an arrest. Have you called them? Have you been cooperating with police to find who did this to your wife? If my spouse was brutally murdered, I'd be camped out on the doorstep of the investigators.

One day you will be held accountable by Kaiden. He will look you in the eyes and ask, "Dad, what did you do?" Have you asked your own father that question? Were you satisfied with the answer? Don't think Kaiden will accept some goofy song and dance from you. Kids have a strong BS-meter when it comes to their parents.

Finally, if you want Kaiden to have a better life than you had, then you need to do something different.
Thank you GM - your words are so true.

I wish, more than anything, that Raven was innocent of this crime. I hope everyday that he will come forward and say that he was not involved at all. I wish that more than anything for his and Janet's child, Kaiden, so that Kaiden will not grow up wondering if his father killed his mother. That is so horrible to imagine and I struggle with it everyday. I just wish that Raven would give a reason, publicly, to direct the attention elsewhere from him. It is just so sad. If he is innocent, I don't want his reputation permanently ruined, to the point where he moves through the rest of his life and people silently wonder "did he really do it". And if he is innocent, then, if he makes a statement publicly that he was not involved, then we can direct our attention elsewhere.

If he is innocent, why isn't he talking?

Moxie said:
If he is innocent, why isn't he talking?

Not only is he not talking, but he's been busy dismantling and erasing Janet online.

Where is his personal appeal to the media?

Where is a memorial website dedicated to his wife's memory?

Instead he's trying to resume his online life without being detected by websleuthers! Helllooooo ? ? ? ?

That, in itself, tells me exactly what kind of man Mr. P.Ness is. :furious:

Yes, Raven I want to hear what you have to say. Tell us you are innocent. Speak out and tell us. Tell us YOU DID NOT DO THIS. Whay are you not speaking? Are you afraid? Are you guilty? Are you an uncaring jerk? Don't you care what Janet's friends and family feel? For the sake of all that is good in this world, stand up be a man and go before the media and say something.:banghead:

Moxie said:
Yes, Raven I want to hear what you have to say. Tell us you are innocent. Speak out and tell us. Tell us YOU DID NOT DO THIS. Whay are you not speaking? Are you afraid? Are you guilty? Are you an uncaring jerk? Don't you care what Janet's friends and family feel? For the sake of all that is good in this world, stand up be a man and go before the media and say something.:banghead:

If he was a man, he'd stand up and take responsibility for his actions instead of hiding behind his mama's skirt and leeching off people. :loser:

golfmom said:
If he was a man, he'd stand up and take responsibility for his actions instead of hiding behind his mama's skirt and leeching off people. :loser:
Yeah or his two bit embezzlement lawyer.

NCBanker said:
Easy, easy! Let's not start attacking his attorney now!
NCBanker,

Absolutely - my apologies. :silenced:

...first of all..Golfmom, is the memorial to Janet back up? If not, I would direct your questions about putting it back up to Jeana (DP); she's very knowledgeable about these kind of issues...

Second...the letters to Raven..awesome!

Third..NCBanker is right...don't attack the attorneys; they are just doing their jobs right now...

Fourth...vis a vis Kaiden...truthfully, the best thing for him IMO would be to be adopted by a good, loving family..a closed adoption where his name would be changed and everything....He does not need, nor does he deserve the burden of all of this....Now I know that this would be hard for Janet's family, but, truthfully, this would be the best thing they could do for him.., I know it sounds harsh, but...

cappuccina said:
...first of all..Golfmom, is the memorial to Janet back up? If not, I would direct your questions about putting it back up to Jeana (DP); she's very knowledgeable about these kind of issues...

Hey cap, I don't think we're on the same page here, except we both think Jeana Rocks! Anyway, I was rambling on about IF someone other than the family was to put up a memorial website for Janet. I think that there were a gad-zillion for Laci at one point. I can't say whether the Rocha's approved of them, but regardless it did bring more attention to that case.

Someone has put up some sort of memorial at the 2nutmeg site, which most of us find sorely lacking. :rolleyes:

:blowkiss:

cappuccina said:
Fourth...vis a vis Kaiden...truthfully, the best thing for him IMO would be to be adopted by a good, loving family..a closed adoption where his name would be changed and everything....He does not need, nor does he deserve the burden of all of this....Now I know that this would be hard for Janet's family, but, truthfully, this would be the best thing they could do for him.., I know it sounds harsh, but...
From everything we've heard, Janet's family adores that baby. And they seem to have done a great job raising Janet. I can't see how adoption would be a better alternative for Kaiden. At least if he's raised by Janet's family, he will get to know what kind of a person and a mother she was. And he will get to know about how very much she loved him.

...getting caught up now...

JerseyGirl...yes, I am very aware that Janet's family would do an excellent job raising Kaiden....However, he will still be tremendously burdened...I was just "wishing out loud" that there would be some way he could be relieved of this...

cappuccina said:

JerseyGirl...yes, I am very aware that Janet's family would do an excellent job raising Kaiden....However, he will still be tremendously burdened...I was just "wishing out loud" that there would be some way he could be relieved of this...

Cap, I'm sure you mean well. But if I was in their shoes and my daughter was brutally murdered and if my son-in-law was convicted of the crime, I sure wouldn't want any strangers raising my grandbaby. I would move heaven and earth to ensure that baby was raised within the maternal family (mine!).

cappuccina said:

I agree. I can't imagine the anguish that comes along with something like this. I know that you only have Kaiden's best interests at heart.

...Sam Sheppard's kid, and others who, even if raised by well-meaning relatives never have any semblance of "normal" life...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahearn
Back