Death Penalty Vs Life in Prison and Why

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

do you want Casey to get the death penalty?

• yes

Votes: 106 59.2%
  • no

Votes: 73 40.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were to judge on just what we have heard in the media, I would vote for the DP. But, I would have to hear all of the evidence before I could positively say that. I am one who strongly believes that Casey is a sociopath, but I believe that this happened because of an accident with Casey trying to "sedate" Caylee and it went wrong. What kind of mother would sedate their child with chloroform? An absolute monster of a mother...but whether she did it with the intention of murdering Caylee is still yet to be seen...in my opinion.

We already have many threads like this, don't we? Mods may want to either merge or delete. JMO.

I'm not sure yet, I still need to know what I don't know about this case. BUT I would like for KC to spend some time, at least a few weeks in the trunk of her car, with duct tape wrapped around her mouth and not medicated. Yes, I guess some would consider that an eye for eye, oh well! I still remember that photo of little Caylee where she is very scared, and crying, the one where it looks like she's sitting in the trunk, YES I would like for KC to feel the way sweet little innocent Caylee felt. Vindective??? OH well, I want KC a grown adult who will know what's happening to her feel what a sweet innocent baby, who had no idea what was happening to, was feeling. Seriously, what is the differeence between the DP and having surgery done. You are given something to relax and then you are put to sleep. In one you wake up, in the other you don't. Caylee was given something and she didn't wake up :-(

To me it will matter little. She if sentenced to life in prison will have to live with the fact she wioll no longer be able to go out partying, go to the zoo, visit her family, other things we people who law abiding citizens get to do.

In ICA's case I think she would actually enjoy prison too much. Have struggled with my opinion on the death penalty for awhile. I do believe some people are not capable of being rehabilitated or that some commit crimes so vile they should be put down like a rabid animal. But could I be the one to do the execution? Sometimes I think yes, sometimes no. Am getting soft in my old age maybe.

All that aside I could inject ICA myself with very little feelings of guilt or 'thou shalt not kill' reflection... so convinced am I that she deliberately killed defenseless child.

I also think that Casey might enjoy her life in prison too much. I wonder if she would be a big shot in prison or would she be shunned like the males are? Would she have to live her life in fear of being killed? That might be a nice thing for her to have to go through.

I also think that Casey might enjoy her life in prison too much. I wonder if she would be a big shot in prison or would she be shunned like the males are? Would she have to live her life in fear of being killed? That might be a nice thing for her to have to go through.

This is what I want for KC!!! I want her to live the fear that Caylee felt!!!!!!

We already have many threads like this, don't we? Mods may want to either merge or delete. JMO.

I'm sorry about that....I wasn't sure, as I haven't seen them. If they do exist then def. merge. I think only mods. can do that, right?

Our system of justice is too flawed and too many innocent people convicted of crimes they did not commit, to have a death penalty.

So I say no, I dont think there is enough evidence to prove 100% she did it and that is what I would require for death penalty regardless of what the law says.

This.

Kill Her.

Just wanted to comment on the line up of pictures in your siggy, OMG from the first pic to the last. The progression of evilness in her eyes just drills right through me. Crazed! Makes my skin crawl.

DP to me was always a tough one, my point of view has always been legalized murder. But since I've joined WS, no questions asked, hands down pedophiles and baby/childern killers need 357 mag right between the eyes. They can not be rehabilitated!!!!!!!!!

OH PLEASE!!! DP PLEASE!!! ONE can ONLY HOPE!

I'm Vindictive as well. The only reason I would hope for the DP is so that I will never have to hear anymore about her. So that I dont need to see future news reports on her, about her love life in jail, about her commisarry, about her whining and snivelling about her treatment in prison. I dont ever want her to have a life or a potential for parol. I dont WANT TO SEE OR HEAR FROM HER AFTER THIS TRIAL. So i can only hope that she gets the DP for my own selfish reasons.

On the OTHER hand I would hope that she spends the rest of her sad and pathetic, ugly and disgusting life, rotting in some cell somewhere. BACKACNE, Crappy prison food, Miserable cold uncomfortable cell.. THE WHOLE NICE YARDS. I want her life to SUCK and be as AWFUL and uncomfortable as possible.... FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE... So if she gets LWOP I will have the sweet justice of seeing her LIVE forever in a cell...MISERABLE.

I dont know which i prefer... DP saves florida tax payers.. and saves the world from having to hear about ICA ever again... LWOP ensures that she suffers... as much as a person can suffer with food in their bellies and a roof over their head.. there are free peoples of this world who dont have that much going for them... :'(

I'm not an advocate of the death penalty except in extreme situations, terrorist, serial killers, child rapist killers and those that pose a continued threat to society if released. Other than that LWOP.

My philosophy is Let the punishment fit the crime.
I would want to hear all the SA has to say before I would vote for it for anyone .

at first I was for DP but that is the easy way out. I think it would almost be like they put you to sleep for surgery - painless.

Now wallpaper her walls with Caylee and keep her locked up forever may torture her more?

I personally don't feel that I could recommend death for KC, or perhaps anyone. That is just my personal belief system, that it is not up to me to impose such a judgment and fate on someone. With that said, I think that this is probably a case where the DP is appropriate, and I also feel that KC could easily adapt to prison life and thrive there, which I would not want her to do. As far as her being ostracized or attacked while in prison, she will be amongst women, mothers, who are separated from their children unwillingly due to their imprisonment. These women would give anything for the opportunity to spend a day with their children, have some quality time with them while they are still young. Just because a man or woman has made a mistake and has been sentenced to jail for their crime does not automatically mean that they are a bad parent. These mothers in jail will rightfully resent KC for destroying her own precious child, and they could easily make life very uncomfortable for her in prison.

I'm just curious as to what others thoughts are on this. I know this is a pretty personal question, so if it's not okay to ask, please remove. :seeya: Do you think Casey should get LWOP or do you think she should get the DP?

I believe child killers should get the Death Penalty, but as far as I'm concerned LWOP is fine. Casey would probably prefer death to that, which gives me a perverse satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste