Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, I didn't... there are several other sites googling "proxy"

The only reason that Deborah and Jeremy got this latest gig is because JT is still on retainer and wants to be paid. No way that this couple - with only Jeremy gainfully employed - can afford Tacopina's $750 an hour fee. :moo:

I have to say though that with the ridiculous and untrue things that JT says about this case, I don't think he's spent much more than an hour or two the entire time he's been "on" the case. He doesn't seem to know thing one about it.

This is so ridiculous. Anyone that has had a credit card number stolen knows attempted online purchases are par for the course. Did JI or DB ever consider that whoever paid this alleged "change your name" website was trying to steal JI's identity so they could continue to use his debit card?? How JT earns millions of $$ a year is beyond me. This guy couldn't competently advise his clients to keep from saying the sky is purple. And what is even more astonishing is that these clowns managed to dispose of an innocent child and no one can solve the mystery.

I think Deb needed to get out of the house..

Right! Same old Deb, trying to squeeze out a tear or two, talking incessantly, and displaying all her narcissistic tendencies.

Same old Jeremy, sitting there clammed up, looking like a hen-pecked husband.

And the ridiculous story about name-changing by internet. What a farce.

Tacopino looks like he's been eating pretty well lately, despite the fact that he's a lousy lawyer. Wonder how he feels about repping Joran VanderSloot, and keeping him out of jail again so Joran could go out and kill another girl?

I won't be watching part 2. Those grifting Irwin/Bradleys and their sleazy lawyer turn my stomach. :banghead:

Right! Same old Deb, trying to squeeze out a tear or two, talking incessantly, and displaying all her narcissistic tendencies.

Same old Jeremy, sitting there clammed up, looking like a hen-pecked husband.

And the ridiculous story about name-changing by internet. What a farce.

Tacopino looks like he's been eating pretty well lately, despite the fact that he's a lousy lawyer. Wonder how he feels about repping Joran VanderSloot, and keeping him out of jail again so Joran could go out and kill another girl?

I won't be watching part 2. Those grifting Irwin/Bradleys and their sleazy lawyer turn my stomach. :banghead:

"WOW....get outta my head!!!" Spot on....IMO.

I am sorry-but I am going to say something that might offended some-but Deb said today that her and J deserve Lisa-I am here to tell you Deb-no you do not!!!-you won't even speak to the media without getting paid about your missing daughter-money comes before her-you all should be ashamed of yourselves-Lisa never had a chance with parents like you two!!!! MOO

I like to also add-and I am not going away until Lisa is found & brought home to be put to rest and you 2 are in jail!!!!!

:goodpost:

I totally agree ...

And may I add : Deb and Jeremy wiLL NOT even sit down and talk to LE "separately" ... which is SOP !

:please: find Lisa !

:moo:

amanda-- thank you!!

just watched both parts of MK... deb? wow!!! why so defensive and outright hostile? that was not helpful to making the public more supportive and interested in your case-- fyi.

re: the comments (lies) that LE hasn't done anything-- what about the 700 tips and leads that were cleared early on??? hmmm??? and then there's the 65 more they worked on towards the end of october?

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/282020/3/Kansas-City-police-clear-700-leads-in-Lisa-Irwin-case

seems they don't like the answers LE is/has given them (i.e. stationary was purchased not a name change) b/c it doesn't support a kidnapping. if there is no concrete empirical evidence of a kidnapping/kidnapper, what exactly is KCMOPD supposed to do, say, report?? !!

did either interview go into detail how the two websites were supposedly "connected"? i might've missed it... (or did anyone find a connection?)... TIA.

How much longer will D&J be able to keep "employing" their team? Whether the team is working because of PR or money or both, it will run out eventually. This high-profile and expensive team for this lower middle class couple is like living beyond your means---and that always comes back to haunt you.

since JI was at work (presumably with his wallet) on the night of the 3rd when lisa was "kidnapped", how would that same person or a person associated with this supposed kidnapping obtain JI's debit card numbers as well? this doesn't make one iota of sense to me... oh wait... let me guess!! after the stealth ninja kidnapper took the baby and three phones he swung by the starbucks and somehow got a look at the card in JI's wallet (in his pant pocket?) without being seen/heard there either?

come on folks... this makes NO SENSE!!!

(it would only make sense if the card/wallet was taken on the 3rd as well... and we know it wasn't as JI didn't report a stolen card...)

amanda-- thank you!!

just watched both parts of MK... deb? wow!!! why so defensive and outright hostile? that was not helpful to making the public more supportive and interested in your case-- fyi.

re: the comments (lies) that LE hasn't done anything-- what about the 700 tips and leads that were cleared early on??? hmmm??? and then there's the 65 more they worked on towards the end of october?

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/282020/3/Kansas-City-police-clear-700-leads-in-Lisa-Irwin-case

seems they don't like the answers LE is/has given them (i.e. stationary was purchased not a name change) b/c it doesn't support a kidnapping. if there is no concrete empirical evidence of a kidnapping/kidnapper, what exactly is KCMOPD supposed to do, say, report?? !!
bbm
Let's hope this really pizzes off LE! Deb's history has a lot of "interesting" details. She didn't become squeaky clean the moment she jumped in bed with Jeremy and got knocked up with her meal ticket (precious Lisa). Find something...anything.... to lock her up, LE!

How much longer will D&J be able to keep "employing" their team? Whether the team is working because of PR or money or both, it will run out eventually. This high-profile and expensive team for this lower middle class couple is like living beyond your means---and that always comes back to haunt you.

BBM: Deb and Jeremy have NOT coughed up a dime for this defense team ... everything has been paid for by the "benefactor" ... and the "media" has given them $$$$$ for "licensing fees" and paid ALL of their "expenses" and "travel fees", "makeovers", etc., for these interviews ...

As long as this "benefactor" is coughing up the $$$$$ and IF her money doesn't run out, I am "guessing" that they will continue to have this defense team paid for ...

LE really needs to look into this "benefactor" ...

WHY this "benefactor" is paying for the "defense" of 2 people who she does NOT even know, and who KNOW where there "missing" baby is -- is just totally beyond my comprehension ... why doesn't she spend her money on something worthwhile ?

JMO and MOO ...

:moo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member