Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How would a stationery purchase make it look like Deb and Jeremy tried to change Lisa's name?

Taco claims (contrary to KCPD) that the charge was for a name change, and that obviously "someone" is trying to make it look like Deb & Jer did it.

The whole thing is so ridiculous it's not even funny, but this makes even less sense than a "kidnapper" using Jer's DC to change her name. According to the "theory" that "someone" did this to set them up, that "someone" would have to have direct access to Jer's card in order to get the required #'s. It wouldn't be a number stolen through a store, restaurant, etc. and used by someone in another state or country. Taco is implying that "someone" is out to get them! :floorlaugh:

Heh, yeah? Stick a local media microphone in her face. I am sure she will "go away" then. :floorlaugh: /facetious

Really Deb, you have to start *doing something* visible in order for people to get sick of it. Hitting the news circuit every once in a blue is probably not the definition of "not going away" for most here. And in case she meant "not going away" from LE, I am sure they would welcome her presence any time she decided to grace them with it.

She needs to "go away"...FOREVER!!! :jail:

Oops I shortened his (JT) name because I wasn't sure of spelling I swear LOL. I forgot about that rule sorry!

Deborah: People are going to get sick of seeing me because I'm not going away!

Well, I have been sick of her (and JI) since her second interview when Baby Lisa first went missing. Wah, wah, wah!

DB and JI should realize that no one believes their BS story and are only concerned about Baby Lisa and NOT them. Nothing they can possibly say can change my opinion of them. I am concerned for JI's two boys, though.

As for their lawyer, JT, I cannot use the words that describe my opinion of him here.

Give me some real news about Baby Lisa and really get my undivided attention!

MOO

Very near the end of today's interview DB says something to the effect that that they're never giving up, there's still a benefactor, and they'll keep looking.

This is not word for word or even near a quote but just my memory of how out of place and awkward her reference to the "benefactor" was thrown in her plea for finding Baby Lisa. I'm sure there'll be a video of Part 2 soon so we'll be able to see it again. But did any of you all notice it the first time and find it weird, too?

Pretty sad, huh? Looks like poor Baby Lisa's disappearance has lost the public's passion and concern that it brought at the onset.

I lay the fault for this (and much, much more) at the parents' doorstep ~ literally and figuratively!!!!

I tried to find them on FB-but can't.I wonder if they took down their profile!

Pretty sad, huh? Looks like poor Baby Lisa's disappearance has lost the public's passion and concern that it brought at the onset.

I lay the fault for this (and much, much more) at the parents' doorstep ~ literally and figuratively!!!!

I do to-They want this to go away.I am still wondering why they came out the last 2 days for interviews.There has to be a reason.

type "lisa irwin" into the facebook search box... some of the help find lisa type pages have a few of the pics up... you might have to scroll down quite a bit to find them :seeya:

:seeya:Thanks Red!!!

how did they think people would react to their drinking and partying on that of all days???

odd how people blame others when it's their own conduct, behaviour, actions or words that gets them in "trouble" lol

if it was a concern, why didn't they address it on either show? why didn't they make a statement when the pics came out with some sort of "explanation"? there could've been ways to try to mitigate the negative PR (unlikely-- but you never know)... maybe the benefactor should hire them a PR person too :what:
PICS? Wuuut? Guess I know what Im doing this evening lol.

how did they think people would react to their drinking and partying on that of all days???

odd how people blame others when it's their own conduct, behaviour, actions or words that gets them in "trouble" lol

if it was a concern, why didn't they address it on either show? why didn't they make a statement when the pics came out with some sort of "explanation"? there could've been ways to try to mitigate the negative PR (unlikely-- but you never know)... maybe the benefactor should hire them a PR person too :what:

I don't believe that any media outlet has even reported on those pictures. Unless you're an extremely avid follower of this case, you wouldn't know about them. We barely discussed them on WS, due to it being against the rules. It would be horrible PR for them to even address the pictures on Today or MK because 98% of viewers don't even know about them.

D&J have been pretty fortunate when it comes to the media's portrayal of them. From those pictures, to the cadaver dog hit in the house, to Deborah being drunk that night, to the lack of cooperation with LE....I feel like the media could be treating them A LOT worse.

Even the people on FB are not talking about this interview-only 12 comments made!!

I think your right Eileen-no one is listening to this story anymore!

thanks! i could actually watch that one lol

Very near the end of today's interview DB says something to the effect that that they're never giving up, there's still a benefactor, and they'll keep looking.

This is not word for word or even near a quote but just my memory of how out of place and awkward her reference to the "benefactor" was thrown in her plea for finding Baby Lisa. I'm sure there'll be a video of Part 2 soon so we'll be able to see it again. But did any of you all notice it the first time and find it weird, too?

i found the reference to the benefactor odd too...

"there's still a $100,000 reward if anyone knows anything and there's still a benefactor..." (paraphrased)

unless it was to assure the public that the reward was still there... and to assert it's "realness" (b/c it's being supplied by the benefactor) ?

IDK

::shrugs::

redheadedgal, I think you're right. There was a bit of a "lead" into the benefactor comment ~ I could understand it better on my second watch.

Thanks. :tyou:

I do to-They want this to go away.I am still wondering why they came out the last 2 days for interviews.There has to be a reason.

Guessing it's so that they can say that they're not going away and look, JT lets them speak which he wouldn't if they were guilty.

"...there is still a benefactor and none of us are going away until we get our daughter back"
I thought the comment might have included JT, BS, etc., who the benefactor is paying for, and none of them are going away until Lisa is found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap
Back