Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
there's no option to "friend" the fb page linked on the website... maybe they removed the option at some point?

now i'm wondering WHY they'd link a facebook page the general public can't even read??? talk about defeating the purpose lol

::shakes head::

there's no option to "friend" the fb page linked on the website... maybe they removed the option at some point?

It's there in the right hand corner. I just sent a friend request to the page on a friend's profile.

Nothing would surprise me about these people...nothing.

I can tell you what will be seen, if they even appear on TV. They will be making a "heartfelt" plea to "the person who has Lisa" because they have some super credible lead that they can't tell anyone about because it is for the safety of Lisa and the rest of the family. One of the lawyers will be there to help with the questions and will say something incredibly stupid, like they always do. They will still be referring to there being THREE sightings of a man carrying Lisa around for 4 hours and Deb will again try to cry and will turn into a defensive train wreck when anyone even begins to ask a question that she doesn't want to answer. Jeremy will sit there like a bump on a log, but might actually have the courage to look into the camera this time. Deb will talk about not caring what people on the Internet say about her and the entire interview will bring out yet another conflicting story that they all believe that we will lap up like a kitten and warm milk.

And, they think that this will tide the public over for another 6 months.

Absolutely nauseating!

JEREMY AND DEB...TALK TO LE!

I see no link for friend requests, just some pics & a few comments on the wall...?

You need to click on "join group" over on the right-hand side. You have to use the scroll bar to get to it, on the right.

I'm just wondering if JI will move, or blink, or move his lips when he speaks.

It's there in the right hand corner. I just sent a friend request to the page on a friend's profile.

it's not there for me and several others...

You need to click on "join group" over on the right-hand side. You have to use the scroll bar to get to it, on the right.

we are not talking about a group... we are referring to the "lisa irwin kidnapped" fb page - the fb page linked on LI's official website that nina mentioned earlier ;)

i just had a friend who has the new timeline look (as i am still on the old format) and she doesn't see any link to add the page as a "friend" either...

i don't get it. i doubt it's a fb glitch though...

All I see on the page are some pictures & 4 comments. Nothing else on the wall.

btw, still nothing on either the today website or MK's show website...

you'd think DB and JI would want to publicize an appearance on these shows... esp. if there is "new info" (as someone here suggested)...

odd that this isn't on lisa's website either...

btw, still nothing on either the today website or MK's show website...

you'd think DB and JI would want to publicize an appearance on these shows... esp. if there is "new info" (as someone here suggested)...

odd that this isn't on lisa's website either...

"New information", sorry, ROFLOL. So they are going to tell what they did with that darling little baby?

"New information", sorry, ROFLOL. So they are going to tell what they did with that darling little baby?

someone suggested -i think in the media thread- that maybe the tv appearances are to publicize a possible heart condition lisa may have developed. the info was added to the website this week...

but, wouldn't an examination have been conducted earlier in her life to determine if there was anything irregular with her heart? surely if something genetic ran in either family it would've been examined by the time lisa was 10 mos... ??

and, if there was a possibility of this occurring (i.e. if one of lisa's brothers had it) wouldn't that IMPORTANT VITAL POTENTIALLY LIFE-SAVING info have been provided waaaay earlier? (you know, along with "she has an ear infection" and "loves spaghetti"?)...

???????????????????HINKY??????????????????????

Nothing would surprise me about these people...nothing.

I can tell you what will be seen, if they even appear on TV. They will be making a "heartfelt" plea to "the person who has Lisa" because they have some super credible lead that they can't tell anyone about because it is for the safety of Lisa and the rest of the family. One of the lawyers will be there to help with the questions and will say something incredibly stupid, like they always do. They will still be referring to there being THREE sightings of a man carrying Lisa around for 4 hours and Deb will again try to cry and will turn into a defensive train wreck when anyone even begins to ask a question that she doesn't want to answer. Jeremy will sit there like a bump on a log, but might actually have the courage to look into the camera this time. Deb will talk about not caring what people on the Internet say about her and the entire interview will bring out yet another conflicting story that they all believe that we will lap up like a kitten and warm milk.

And, they think that this will tide the public over for another 6 months.

Absolutely nauseating!

JEREMY AND DEB...TALK TO LE!

:goodpost::goodpost:

You are so right ... You have them "pegged" perfectly !

And I agree ... it will be just the "same old same old" ...

:waitasec: I wonder if Deb has a "new look" to show off ?

JMO and MOO ...

I'm just wondering if JI will move, or blink, or move his lips when he speaks.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JMO and MOO ... but I just don't get why he cannot be a "man" and speak for himself ...

For the interview with Phil McGraw, Jeremy had Deb on one side of him and Tacopino on the other side so they could control him ...

Oh how I wish LE could break him and he would spill it as to what he knows about Baby Lisa !

:please:

:moo:

Just watching The Today Show right now.... coming up on todays show DB and JI

IT'S ON NOW......Parents think stolen debit card number holds new clues....$69.04 transaction in November leads to a UK website to change a babies name. This website no longer exists. The parents/lawyer found this info and gave it to FBI to investigate in about December.

This debit card was stolen from them? In October? And they recently found out?

This is not a very bright kidnapper if s/he uses a phone stolen from the baby's house to call his/her friends and a debit card stolen from the baby's house to change the baby's name. (What happened to forged birth certificates? what kind of a website can change a kidnapped baby's name anyway?)

Just call me confused...waiting for the video to show up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back