Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would anyone know that or why would you expect anyone to know? we have NO IDEA what the family shared with LE. Do you have knowledge exactly who wrote up the AMBER alert? Pehaps they chose to leave it off, NO BODY knows.

imo, there is a LOT of information that we may never know. I don't know what transpired nor does anyone else, there remains a lot of speculation. IF LE had any evidence, they would make an arrest. imo, they do not have anythiing & I fear the case may grow old.

That is pretty important information to leave off an AA--There is no need to be rude....I was just curious thats all...

Originally Posted by norest4thewicked
Sad....never heard this mother say...

Lisa, mommy loves you.
Lisa, mommy misses you.
Lisa, we will find you.
Lisa, I am sorry.
Lisa, I will bring you home.

These are all things that I would be crying out to anyone who would give me a forum. I would most likely be on the ground writhing in agony, but I would say it - shout it from the mountain tops. I don't even hear this mother call her missing child by her name....

But respectfully, why would she say that? Do you think Lisa would be watching tv somewhere and see the interview? I might say that if my teenager or adult child was missing. I'm not really sure what you are getting at.

Also, in my opinion, for those who are set on the idea that DB did something to Lisa, I don't think it would have mattered WHAT she said in that interview. If she would have been on the show and Dr. Phil asked questions about the lights, the drinking, whatever, and she said "Look, I am just here to beg people to find my daughter. That's all I want. I don't care if you don't like me, if you think I am a bad mother, just please find my baby!" And then spent the rest of the show holding up flyers or whatever, then everyone would have said. "Yup, she is avoiding the questions. We want to know about the lights, we want to know about the drinking, Lisa's cold, her relationship with Jeremy. Why won't she answer the questions!? She is hiding something!"
It is a no win situation.

ETA: Edited because I quoted the wrong post.

I hope so too but I don't think it's very likely. They didn't show any blob photos or give specifics about the location and Joe Tacopina could IMO have given someone the notion that all three sightings were of a man with a baby. If there was someone there walking without a baby they would IMO have no particular reason to think their walk had anything to do with the sighting unless they cared enough to look it up.
They gave VERY specific address and VERY specific time about the location. They said in the very first airing that it was at the BP at N Brighton and NE Parvin Rd and stated what time it was seen. How much more specific could it be?

It was in the very interveiw that the thread is about. She said that Lisa was clearing an ear infection - almost over it. Was that lost in all of the hubbub over the lights?

No, I think they mean did she ever BEFORE this interview, mention the ear infection. Back when she first spoke about the baby having a cold and being fussy, did she ever say she had an ear infection.
An ear infection would mean she had recently been to the doctor and gotten antibiotics. I never heard about any of that happening. And it would have meant she would have taken some pink liquid that day and that night sometime. Never heard anything about that either.

That is pretty important information to leave off an AA--There is no need to be rude....I was just curious thats all...

I believe( and I don't have the exact wording) that what Deb said is that Lisa was "coming off" an ear infection or it was at the end of it or something like that. Maybe she was already even done taking anitbiotics for it, who knows. But the insinuation was that it was not a full blown raging ear infection that she was in the middle of. If that makes sense.

It was in the very interveiw that the thread is about. She said that Lisa was clearing an ear infection - almost over it. Was that lost in all of the hubbub over the lights?

She never mentioned before Dr. Phil that Lisa was coming off an ear infection. I watched the show and posted about it as I was watching.

the ear infection is a pretty important detail to leave out of the Amber Alert and it was not in the AA..the part of her having a cold was though...or am I missing something!!
Amber Alerts usually have sight based descriptions unless it is a major illnes or such. An ear infection that was almost cleared is not something somebody would just be able to see such as a bug bite nor hear and notice like a cough. she might have very well told them that first minute, but maybe whoever made the publication did not put it in there for the very reason I listed. Not immediately noticeable.

Lisa, mommy loves you.
Lisa, mommy misses you.
Lisa, we will find you.
Lisa, I am sorry.

These are all things that I would be crying out to anyone who would give me a forum. I would most likely be on the ground writhing in agony, but I would say it - shout it from the mountain tops. I don't even hear this mother call her missing child by her name....:(

How is that going to bring Lisa home? This isn't a runaway that just wants her moms acceptance and love to come home. Someone else has Lisa - and begging that person to drop her off at a church/hospital etc. is the proper thing to do. I'm not sure why everyone is so obsessed with the babys' name...it is her daughter, why shouldn't she call her that ~ what difference does it make??

How is that going to bring Lisa home? This isn't a runaway that just wants her moms acceptance and love to come home. Someone else has Lisa - and begging that person to drop her off at a church/hospital etc. is the proper thing to do. I'm not sure why everyone is so obsessed with the babys' name...it is her daughter, why shouldn't she call her that ~ what difference does it make??

I think people are mentioning it because sometimes a parent or spouse will try
and distance themselves from a 'victim' by not saying their name if they are guilty, in some way.

She never mentioned before Dr. Phil that Lisa was coming off an ear infection. I watched the show and posted about it as I was watching.

But why does it matter? If she had no more symptoms of the ear infection, if she was done taking the antibiotics, is it of any significance? I imagine they mentioned the cold and cough as the child may have had a runny nose, sniffles, etc. Which is something that would be outwardly noticable if you saw the baby.

Yes, exactly. She would only say these things to show people that she loved her daughter. So people in essence would say "Aww, look at that poor mommy, she misses her baby so bad she is calling out to her." Which she would only do if she cared how people saw her. And everyone keeps repeatedly mentioning if your child is missing you shouldn't CARE what people think of you. JMO

I've also had to deal with multiple ear infections with my child and her ear drum burst, not fun. The type of medication needed to treat this is different than having a cold or cough, as you know. So why not tell the abductor about it, to make sure Lisa was properly treated for it, in case it spread from one ear to the other, or if it lead to an overload of bacteria and burst her ear drum? Fever associated with infection needs to be dealt with too. The only ear topic mentioned is a bug bite near her left ear. It seems strange that she forgot to mention the ear infection when mentioning the location of the bug bite. JMO I think she needed to legitimize why Lisa was in a crib for most of the day.
Meds are only used for so long. If the infection is clearing, and the course of meds are completed, there are no meds to be needed. I really dont understand why it would be needed in an Amber alert if it was not really an issue any more. If it was almost over, there are no signs for people to be able to see. And the parents did not publish the Amber Alert, the police did. the entire time the AA was being ran, the parents were not available to be out watching tv. they were right where they should have been - with LE. they were there for the duration of the AA. How would they even know what it said - or didn't say?

Anyone believe Joe T and his Defense on the Show? He did more talking than the parents. And what was the reason for JI to be there? Did they need a no-personality to help balance two strong personalities? His appearance was odd and made me uncomfortable.

Anyone believe Joe T and his Defense on the Show? He did more talking than the parents. And what was the reason for JI to be there? Did they need a no-personality to help balance two strong personalities? His appearance was odd and made me uncomfortable.

Well, I am no genius, but I am thinking he was there because he is Lisa's father.
JMO

Obviously Lisa was just fine and her mother believes she is okay and out there somewhere.

Some think she was unclothed, quiet and alert while being paraded around town for four hours. Weather conditions, according to JT was 45 degrees.

Are the people who support this couple believing her lawyer and Counseler Wild Bill?

I would think they would have something to say regarding Joe T's speech on the case.

Three men carrying a naked baby in the middle of the night. That video the Joe T is now tooting never showed a man carrying a baby. Now there may be 7 million people that think what he said was true.

Originally Posted by norest4thewicked

Lisa, mommy loves you.
Lisa, mommy misses you.
Lisa, we will find you.
Lisa, I am sorry.

These are all things that I would be crying out to anyone who would give me a forum. I would most likely be on the ground writhing in agony, but I would say it - shout it from the mountain tops. I don't even hear this mother call her missing child by her name....

But respectfully, why would she say that? Do you think Lisa would be watching tv somewhere and see the interview? I might say that if my teenager or adult child was missing. I'm not really sure what you are getting at.

Also, in my opinion, for those who are set on the idea that DB did something to Lisa, I don't think it would have mattered WHAT she said in that interview. If she would have been on the show and Dr. Phil asked questions about the lights, the drinking, whatever, and she said "Look, I am just here to beg people to find my daughter. That's all I want. I don't care if you don't like me, if you think I am a bad mother, just please find my baby!" And then spent the rest of the show holding up flyers or whatever, then everyone would have said. "Yup, she is avoiding the questions. We want to know about the lights, we want to know about the drinking, Lisa's cold, her relationship with Jeremy. Why won't she answer the questions!? She is hiding something!"
It is a no win situation.

ETA: Edited because I quoted the wrong post.

Because that's what I have heard other mothers of missing children say. That's what mothers SAY. If you don't understand that, then nothing I can say will help you understand. And, it matters to me. It really does. I love my daughters more than anything on this earth. I have seen mothers begging for their children on TV and in person. I have never seen a mother of a missing child act like this before. I truly haven't.

No it was probably not needed for the amber alert. However, the mother never mentioned it at all except to explain why she put Lisa to bed at 6:40 instead of the usual 8 pm. Two pieces of info that was gleaned from the Dr. Phil interview.

The parents did not write the Amber Alert. LE did. If it is anybody's fault it is not in the Amber Alert is it LE IMO. The parents were at the station for nearly the entire duration of the AA and probably were clueless as to what it even said. They were busy doing what they should have been doing and not lounging around, watching tv.

If Lisa had an ear infection, and she was 'seen' by witnesses without much on except a diaper, I would be telling the abductor to have Lisa wear a hat and to cover her ears and to care for her general health. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109